The secret meaning of Twin Peaks

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/b6plq3rqpv699uh/TAOSADC.zip
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is none

It's aliens.

But aliens that we can't properly comprehend.

Duh.

the owls are not what they seem

its a trash lowest common denominator tv show thats overrated by hipster suburban whites because it's sooo zany and quirky and its the same fags that also think nge is the peak of anime

>t. pleb
kek i'd hate to have your taste

There is none. None of Lynch's films have any grand meanings and he expressly says this.

david lynch is fucked in the head

Demons/higher dimensional things that are able to travel through electricity.

When you rewatch Twin peaks again pay attention to all electrical sources.

- street lamps flickering (means they are travelling)

- lamps

-TV sets

ect ect

I'd like to peek at Laura Palmer's twins.

Best line so far

Gordon: I told them to fix their hearts or die!

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOO

The normies aren't impressed.

>BREAKING NEWS: David Lynch endeavor is weird
Thanks, MSM

What would be an example of surrealism as a narrative tool? Other than dream/drug/insanity sequences?

it's like they didn't watched Inland Empire...

>Impliyng millienial """""""think"""""""piece writers know shit about storytelling or film making

Well if you watch Seasons 1 and 2 and then follow it up with 3, you might be disappointed.

The beginnings of surrealism stated that there was no intended meaning or purpose to the art. This "critic" expecting something like that out of surrealism means they literally don't understand the style to begin with. Typical.

>The secret meaning of Twin Peaks
there is none
it just made to entertain you

(masonic symbols aside)

What's the secret of Monkey Island?

>Who is David Lynch? Why is he so weird?! Waaahhh!
This is a good thing. The more Normie's are turned off the better.

Time to rescind this cover.

good thing this is a limited run, otherwise the normies would have a say in the direction of the show like the last time.

never pay more than twenty bucks for a computer game

Call for help.

Not if you watched Fire Walk with me.

I literally can't understand why people didn't watch it. The show directly references it in so many ways.

>blue fucking rose

There isn't one. There's meanings behind things within the show but there's no secret meaning behind Twin Peaks as a whole.

THAT IS WHY
we all should pay por subscription and cancel when show ends.
send a message that taylored media is the new method

idk there's an eerie melancholy about small towns and the secrets they hold, how people don't talk about tragedy, loss or scandal and yet everyone has secrets to keep. you definitely get the sense that the placid serenity is a facade when you're in a small town you're not from

wild at heart also explored this concept a bit with that shithole in texas

It's true that it's unlike the show, which I was expecting, but it's definitely like the movie. Which I'm positively surprised by.

I've never lived in a small town so I can't comment directly but that would be a theme of the show rather than the greater meaning behind it all.

If your daughter is the hottest piece of ass in town, just rape her and blame spooky demons.

The Autobiography Of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes. As Heard By Scott Frost (Pocket Books 74400-3) (New York: Pocket Books, 1991) (195 pages) (Cover photograph of actor Kyle MacLachlan as Dale Cooper) {PDF} (19.9 MB)mediafire.com/file/b6plq3rqpv699uh/TAOSADC.zip

Gosh normies should fuck off

weird crazy supernatural shit is fine