strawpoll.me/14626066/
youtu.be/HK8a3yZDVUM
hooktube.com/watch?v=HK8a3yZDVUM
youtu.be/YR12Z8f1Dh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans FEAR the Pajeet warrior.

Indians are the new Jews.

Think about it.

Indians in the United States earn more than any other ethnic group. They're also comparatively educated.

Nowadays there are increasing numbers of Indian entertainers, actors, and comedians. They've branched out from the sciences and are using their newly-found wealth to empower their children. Despite accounting for only one percent of the overall population, there are several Indian-American senators and representatives, as well as a governor and the current ambassador to the United Nations.

America is the new loo for the most delicious of Hindustani poo.

BASED INDIANS!!

This is what the Amerifats get for their relentless poo in the loo bullying

this

>America is the new loo

holy fuck

*Multiple millions of Americans saved by 1 Indian guy

NN is good for customers. It generally lowers average monthly spending. Don't fall for propaganda by the Silicon Valley and Hiro.

CURRY'D

Karma does exist.

>Chinese are taking over Canada
>Indians are taking over USA
>Arabs are taking over Europe
Will this be the Asian century?

>be american
>get neutralized

>Koreans taking over our hearts and minds with plastic idols
Yes

Can't wait to see how the world turns out in 50 years
>inb4 we colonize Mars

All of these poo in the loo jokes piled up and he unleashed the ultimate bomb

Time to take the brown pill, user.

Stake your claim on a superior South Asian woman before whitey is subjugated 'neath Pajeet's mighty wallet.

okay, but listen here.
leftists are mad about Net Neutrality repeal, right?
we can use this fact to redpill sjws into hating indians.

>india actually became a world power by 2020
Kudos to you

BASED BHARATIYA NAGRIK!!!!!

Proud of you Pajeet Ajeet.

>America is the new loo for the most delicious of Hindustani poo.

Not to mention Indians have their hands in business big and small everywhere. Silicon Valley has multiple Indian CEOs and other board of director members, and own small businesses en masse. At last I truly see the Eternal Indian is alive and well.

no they arent if you brought 1% of indians of course they will be smart ,but that doent say anything good about them

Yuck....his face makes me wanna puke.

>coming from a Malaysian
kek

fantastic post

i welcome the new indian overlords

>Arabs are taking over Europe
they're africans tho

my fucking sides.

Superpower by 2020 it is.

>America is the new loo
>Season premiere on HBO, Jan. 4 2020

>while americans were busy asking why they get bullied, indians were planning their subtle revenge

I love my poo coworkers. They are right wingers

doesnt fucking matter if you dont solve the problem
mars gonna be another islamic indoasiaarabia

strawpoll.me/14626066/

I thought he was supposed to be the smart one?

how long until americans start shitting on the stree-

>*realize americans already shart in marts*

holy shit, its already too late

Ajit Pai was Obama's FCC commissioner, Trump only promoted him to FCC chair.

But it is true that Ajit Pai was originally put in the FCC agency by Obama.

But he's talking about the FFC chairman, not FFC commissioner. Is he pretending to be retarded?

do americans even care what policies they're pushing for or is it seriously just a "my team vs. their team" and nothing else?

lmao

Will the state lawsuits get anywhere? This isn't an uncontested decision; I don't see how this can be considered over yet. Should I still have hope with all the opposition within the government that emerged mere hours after the vote?

I didn't ask for this shit. I never thought I would have to leave this country, but I just might

The latter, that's what a two party system gets you.

Washington warned us, and no one listened

Why can't they admit they have lost?

There's legal precedent for this to go to court, one of the reasons being that no formal public hearings were held, and they were substituted with a public comment window that was found to be corrupted. There's also bills in the works that will attempt to curtail the telecoms, although there's no guarantee they will pass.

I'm still holding out hope that what remains of the "balance of powers" will soften the blow. Otherwise, I'll be in a straitjacket by the end of the day

100% this. The UK is another example of this shitmandering.

Oh yes, the famous common law where judges make the law.

Nothing wrong with political parties.
First-past-the-post voting however is retarded and only causes misery and suffering. Proportional is objectively the best.

holt fuck

duh. that's what judges are for.
it's an emergent system. proven pretty effective by nature and most recently in spectacular fashion by machine learning. what's so hard to grasp?

I have no idea what you mean, memeing or serious?

NO IT WAS #ANGLOSTURN!!!

DALEET THIS!!!!

>oh no they overturned a law that only existed for 2 years

They're more like asians, tbqh.

You never hear about a poor jew or a country full of dumb street pooing jews.

Asians have hordes of poor peasant retards just like Indians, but they're also a race that is an intelligent minority in the US that has been outdoing lazy white cucks.

So I think Indians get Asian status in America. The jew is still at the top as far as insidious and successful goes.

>Loonited bathrooms of America
>Capital: Washington WC

Did it pass through congress?

agreement => law => abolished completely

There are plenty of poor (Ashkenazi) jews though...
Have you ever been to a Jewish neighborhood?
Don't believe in the Sup Forums meme

>DA POOZ DID IT

JOOS AND POOS.
THE ULTIMATE ALLIANCE.

i don't even know anymore

>december 2017
>the month indians got their revenge on amerimutts after the poo in loo meme

honestly I think americans are too dumb and too poorly educated on average to understand anything more complex than my team vs your team

makes sense actually. Both Jews and Hindus have something for cows. Both Jews and Hindus are occupying a Muslim area that they claim is theirs. Both India and Israel are super close to each other and washington now. India buys tons of arms from Israel.

ALMOST ZERO AMERICAN COMMENTS.

WHAT HAPPENED MUTTZY? INTERNET IS TOO SLOW TO LOAD Sup Forums.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

POO IN THE FACE OF AMERIFATS...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

is this what qualifies for banter in the amazonian wilderness? who gave you internet out there?

>INTERNET IS TOO SLOW TO LOAD Sup Forums
kek’d

better than mongoloids descended from the Irish and Italians to be honest, now there's two groups that really should have stayed out of the US

If chinese are taking over, why is every asian guy I meet korean? I'm not in hongcouver obviously

YOU DID, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE INTERNET ANYMORE...

HAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Mutts troll brazil about monkaS, troll portugal about only having 1 mobile phone in the entire country, troll finns and swedes for excessive homosexuality, they troll everyone here....

MUTT YOUR TROLLING DAYS ARE NUMBERED. NO MORE INTERNET FOR MUTTS!!!

THIS IS AN ACT OF GOD, ALL PRAISE POO IN DA LOO!!!

ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE FOR POO IN THE FACE OF THE ENTIRE US.

ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!

With no more internet in the US they will start killing themselves a lot faster than they do nowadays. PAJEET PIE ENDER OF COUNTRIES WAS ABLE TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE US WITH A SINGLE BLOW (SINGLE PUSH)... AND IT WASN'T A POO IN THE STREET BUT A POO IN THE FACE OF THE ENTIRE US NATION.

ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!

INDIAN GOD CAME TO EARTH AND DESTROYED ALL MUTTS IN A SINGLE SHART.

ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!

NO MORE INTERNET FOR MUTTS.
WE ARE FREE.
WE ARE FKING FREE.

>australians force the poo in loo meme
>amerimutts get punished for it instead
Loving
Every
Laugh

THIS POST POST HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY VERIZON

ONLY FOR YOU!!!!
TRIGGERED!!!

HAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
ALL HAIL PAJEET PIE!
DESTROYER OF THE US!

P'AJIT'D

Someone needs to get on combining this with orcs

all my CS professors have been indian

one of them is even so smart, the government won't let him leave the US for too long because he knows something about nuclear tech or some shit
he's stuck here forever with a shitty accent

That's what they try to make it. For the last 100 years the two parties have divided the populous on inconsequential social issues while they run off with all our money.
Luckily there is a very sizable and growing amount of people who identify as independent.

Kashmir was historically Hindu, thousands of years before Pisslam even became a thing.

BASED

Bom joga
Boa boa
un delicia

Hinduism and Judaism are two of the oldest major religions in the world. Islam is one of the youngest.

Worst of all are the mental gymnastics people go through to justify supporting "their team". For example I haven't heard a single argument in favor of repealing NN that doesn't devolve into a) it triggers the libruls or b)reddit/google/facebook are in favor of NN so fuck them

Don't make me laugh. Remember the baby your doctors pronounced dead, only to wake up and start bawling on the way to its own funeral?

Well the ages of both religions are exaggerated, Hinduism as it exists today is only ~2,000 or so years old (with most of the content being introduced in the last ~1,500 years). It doesn't share much in common with the Vedic religion.
And Judaism as we know it was codified ~2,500 years ago (and was thought to be very different before that time, possibly not even properly monotheistic), and has received new inputs in the last ~1800 years or so as well.

That being said, the lands in question definitely are not traditionally Muslim lands.

>Nowadays there are increasing numbers of Indian entertainers, actors, and comedians.
Didn't noticed

Your just the cheapest English like speakers that can do skilled jobs.Your the Mexican of skilled jobs, only cause you know English.

youtu.be/HK8a3yZDVUM | hooktube.com/watch?v=HK8a3yZDVUM
Madman.

>DALIT THIS!!!!

fix'd

He would have never been in the FCC if it weren't for Obama. That's a fact. To answer your question, no, he's not retarded. He is stupid though.

so was Palestine.
GLOBAL RECONQUISTA WHEN?

Solomon temple wahi banayenge

bhagawan vult

MANDIR WAHIN BANAYENGEEEEEEEE

to be fair, Mexican Spanish sounds more like English than Indian English

it about understanding what an English speaker says to the cheap labor, and the cheap labor being able to tell others.You fags know English don't lie you just speak it really quick and together that makes it hard to understand.

>you fags know English

youtu.be/YR12Z8f1Dh8
^that "song" is in "English"
I rest my case

Could be Dutch.

>Mexicans talking about cheap labor