Mfw i realize Sparta was real

>mfw i realize Sparta was real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This meme is almost as ancient as Sparta

>mfw sparta is still exists. no pay debts

So was King Leonidas, and a lot of the smack-talking they did face-to-face came from messages being sent back and forth by couriers. Spartans were the original shitposters.

>>mfw sparta is still exists. no pay debts
>todays turks
>having anything to do with ancient greece

wew lad

Wait, they made a city because of a dumb movie?
Loving every laugh.

What was their tax policy

Are you American by any chance?

yes, why?

>yfw it wasn't 300 vs 1 000 000 but more like 20 000 vs 50 000

>north american schooling system

t. third worlder

SPARTA! What is your profession?

AUUUU AUUU AUUUU

Was it getting hurt

>greeks
>profession

it's a meme you fucking newfag

irl the spartans were really short, skeletal remains sow us women were about 120cm and men were about 130-140cm.

all of these epic heroic tales were being fought by people the size of 10 year olds. if you were teleported back into ancient greece you would probably conquer the entire world within a decade and stories would be written about what a ferocious giant you were, towering over all men and beasts.

a thousand years later ghenghis khan was 170cm and he was the tallest man in his entire continent and use that advantage to convince millions of people to die for him. something very strange happened to the human race in the 1800s, we started really overcoming some serious natural limitations. im pretty sure people from the 22nd century will be over 2.5m tall.

t. Cletus Beuford McDonald

people over 2.2 or something already have bad knee and heart problems. No need to be a lanklet

AUUUUUUUUUU

I love this pasta

Stop awooing

and proud

you filthy third worlder

Every great man ever was a manlet. There's no exceptions.

Trump is one of the tallest presidents in history

and he is fucking embarassing

No.

>euro meme education

Says the mudshit cocksucker jew

What ever you do don't investigate the basis for the movie Troy.

Honestly some of the thinkers and story tellers of those times haven't been surpassed... somehow in the last 50 years all this tech has clouded the west's value of tradition and history.

what?

AUUUUUUUU

Was "If" the equivalent of "No!", was Persia the dullest empire?

He has the best words

"If" might be the single most badass reply anyone has given. Ever.

>mfw the Titanic actually happened

>people from the 22nd century will be over 2.5m tall
unless we start genetically engineering people or feeding kids growth hormones this wont happen. most people in the 1st world are hitting their genetic height cap. also at that height you start having major health issues.

Bullshit. No way a luxury cruiser that size would sink killing thousands of rich people and not making bigger headlines.

There's just no way a luxury cruiser of that size would sink

>when a country gets captured, all inhabitants automatically switch to the occupier's ethnicity
Hmm

>mfw i realise the holocaust was real

>>amerikuk education system

I learned about Sparta and ancient Greece in GRADE FIVE.

WHEN I WAS ELEVEN OP.

Pathetic.

on behalf of Canada, Mexico, and Cuba: GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>Cuba
>North America
kek

I hate this retarded shit so much. Moors were fucking Arabs, not blacks. Everyone who knows even the most basic thing about history knows this. It's not even debatable, it's just such fucking basic common knowledge. Why are Americans so retarded when it comes to historical stuff?

I would bet good money that most Americans literally don't realize that Arab places like Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt are located in Northern Africa.

>mfw iceborgs are real

false. Tariq ibn-Ziyad was a beautiful black man from Wewuzia

sup

>I would bet good money that most Americans literally don't realize that Arab places like Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt are located in Northern Africa.

I'm American but I would absolutely put money on that.

mfw my family comes from Sparta (and Arcadia and another part of Greece)