Waaa the girl with a fiance of 10 years doesn't want my dick

>Waaa the girl with a fiance of 10 years doesn't want my dick

Why is Dev such an entitled little shitcunt?

POO

LOO

POOP XD

POOPY

She leaves her fiance athe the end tho

Nah that was just a flashback to when they woke up the next morning after that snowy night.

This is a great show and all but I can't get over the fact that he's a poowinloo vindaloo

Master of None is like the Numale Version of Girls.

Nothing likable about the guy, nothing interesting, we're just supposed to watch him be a useless piece of shit who just craps on people.

Why Netflix gave it another season is beyond me.

Season 2 is literally kino

Yea, I watched one episode and disgust is all I felt, like I'm supposed to listen how this ugly stumpy looking motherfucker who probably has a disgusting dick and body cums on girls stomachs

Then the entire episode is grainy and shitty filter, and the message is DUDE HAVING CHILDREN IS SO OUTDATED LMAO

she wasn't wearing the ring

Louie for normies.

holy shit you're right

yep. i marathoned it and i remember how the final scene contrasted when they laid in bed the first time and how his focus goes from her face to the ring.

/thread

Spotted the kid who has never experienced a complicated relationship.

Not that I'm 100% defending him or the show. Dev/Aziz does annoy a fair bit and he really shits the bed with that argument at the end (even though technically is worked). But beyond that the show did a great job of exploring relationships.

I just hope it blows up in his face in the third season. Of course, they already did a relationship meltdown so it'd be dumb to do it again.

I think it'd be really great if she gets tired of his shit and starts living a more independent life.

is he a poo in loo or dick in child (Paki)

Hes indian, those are his real parents

I'm pretty sure, based on that final scene, it's a guarantee that it either goes that way or they just live their lives completely unfulfilled with the spark totally lost somewhere. It felt very reminiscent of The Graduate.

Aziz said there won't be a S3 though, unless he does something major in his life that gives him more to talk about, like have a kid. Or something like that.

Hmm, i wasn't sure he was gonna do a second one since it took so long but i think with the reviews both seasons jave gotten they'll definitely wanna do a third season

He's Indian but with a Muslim background so he might as well be a Paki.

considering pakistan is a part of india and vice versa. yeah youre right.

did you really think that casually namedropping the graduate would give your post or this show any legitimacy?

> What about Clarence Thomas?
> "Fuuuuuck his ass"

Sorry I made an observation. I'll try not to use examples to help convey something in the future.

Didn't know that about a season 3. But with the pressure to do one I can see him doing a meta season where he suffers from his newfound fame and attention and pulls a Chapelle by going to India to find his roots and meeting a hot Indian chick