VOTE ON THIS POLL NOW

hubpages.com/education/Do-you-want-a-self-driving-car-that-will-prioritise-the-lives-of-white-people-over-black-people
>Do you want a self-driving car that will prioritise the lives of black people over white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/politics/Bernie-Sanders-Is-Election-Fraud-the-Real-World-You-Are-Asking-Us-to-Accept-No-Thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=fPF4fBGNK0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This article is real. The future is shit

holy shit right now 78% voted for the black girl hueheuheuhe

I wish there was an option to swerve into the person who wrote the article.

Good kek. This.

HOLY FUCK THE MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL

BAN ASSAULT CARS

bump for op

This is the future

>66
>6

MEME MAGIC

It's beautiful..

Can't wait until the follow up article that calls the internet racist.

Nice

YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES. GET BLACK GIRL TO 100%

Wait, is the white and black girl riding bikes together?
What kind of hypothetical bullshit scenarios this?

90%

Praise kek

You know it dosen't work like that, do you?

White girl is chasing the black girl. Black girl stole the bike of white girl's friend.

>91%
we did it reddit

Why is hitting the brakes not an option?

Why doesn't it just hit the brakes as hard as possible?

>it's black, scary-looking, and was clearly designed to kill innocent people
my fucking sides

lmao

Are you running over the black girl or side swiping her? If it's the latter, she's more likely to survive with fewer injuries than the other options.

Momentum. Self driving cars are not going to get rid of accidents. Just make them less likely.

This has major potential for lulz, keep voting.

That has to be a joke right?

HAHAHAHA

I'd run over the nigger, but thankfully I don't have to because I'm not an Asian woman.

Voted for the black girl two times, kek. Wont let me vote anymore though.

Based on the moment of the car, swerving and hitting the vehicle driving next to you is the safest option for everyone, regardless of the race of that other driver.

This question is an sjw trap.

Obviously, Jake.

It really isn't, check out the article

I cant vote, did they lock the poll already?

Refresh a couple times and it should work

asian men drive worse than white women

Jamal better not read your post, cuck. After all you're gonna prep the bull tonight

Maybe it was serious when the article used it, but the guy who made that was probably making a joke.

Or vote, search "self driving car" on their page, and vote again. Then repeat.

>make it go to 99%
>send it to a DNC nigger gathering
>sit back and watch chimpout

why not stop? he knows that stopping its an option right?

It's a joke, you autist.

Joke's on you; Jamal is my boyfriend.

what I said was true though

you're butthurt out of the gate

>AND THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT
suspend your disbelief

>no detonate your car bomb option
How islamophobic

i dont think it takes multiple votes into account

I voted "swerve right into the black kid" for one simple reason: swerving RIGHT (at least, here in the States), means that I am moving myself/my car further away from oncoming traffic, potentially lessening the consequences of this accident.

It's already at 91%

kek

>Engage maximum overdrive

93%..

Come on, let's go for 95!

The scenario is bullshit. If you're coming up behind two cyclists and the opposite lane isn't clear (to allow you to to pass them), you'd be slowing down long before you reach them, which means that you'd also be able to come to a stop before reaching them. There's also no way of knowing if a car coming in the opposite direction has "a full family" onboard. You might be able to see the driver and a passenger, but anyone in the rear seats will be invisible to you.

93% now

>mfw 92% did the right thing.

>93%

My fuckin sides hahahahahaha

hubpages.com/politics/Bernie-Sanders-Is-Election-Fraud-the-Real-World-You-Are-Asking-Us-to-Accept-No-Thanks

>The DNC has reduced the noble old warrior Bernie Sanders, hero to millions, to dancing to its tune like a poodle in a tutu

this is great as well.

You could just program the computer to be colourblind, to not recognise the difference between white & black people.

t. novice programmer

it should honestly crunch numbers and just kill whichever group that doesnt have the same amounts of deaths proportional to their population

so if in traffic accidents 20% of white girls die and only 19% of black girls then it should kill the black girl over the white girl
because that's equality : ^)

It doesn't. I just revoted until the "total votes" counter didn't increment.

I voted to kill the darkie because lel, but honestly why isn't this an option?

>Come to a complete stop

Should have all voted for killing the white girl so we could blame Black Lives Matter

I thought autonomous cars were supposed to be infallible and much quicker than human reflexes? Why should they crash at all?

fuck.

this

Clearly you're missing the (((point))): do you want a racist car or not?

good job!

Because >muh hypothetical scenario >muh thought experiment

the self driving car will of course prioritise the "targets" who didnt pay insurance, otherwise the insurance companies will eat the car company alive

guess who will it run over lol

But then there would be no Silicon Valley blogger who gets paid to post shit about relation relations in technology! Think of San Francisco!

>Muh I bet automated car will be racist
>Automated cars need to make moral choices, like running over 1 person instead of 3, or and adult instead of a child, otherwise they're unfit for service, because that's obviously what every driver thinks about during an accident

retarded journalist

I voted for the black girl, even though the obvious option would be to break as much as possible before crashing into the oncoming traffic. As modern cars have a crumble zone in the front which absorbs much of the kinetic energy through deformation.
youtube.com/watch?v=fPF4fBGNK0U

Bump

>93%
WHAT SRR YOU ALL JUNGLE FEVER HAVING BRITS????
I WSNT THAT AT NO LESS THAN 98% BY THE END OF THE DAY YOU MAGGOTS!

This is the dankest timeline we are living in

It's a joke article you fucking spanner

Well, that wasn't an option, so you have the pick the best one given to you, and you did.

>thought experiment is not thought out well
huh

You want all AI to minimize total human damage, so you'd swerve into the girl riding to your right;
If you hit the white girl, she definitely dies, if you hit the family, you have a large chance of making one of them die, and making the others suffer, and if you hit the girl to your right, she might have a large chance of dying, but it has the highest chance of minimizing total suffering.

t. AI safety researcher

>Jamal is my boyfriend.
Sweden YES - REFUGEE KEKTOPIA!

Hang yourself Sven, you have disgraced your ancestors and your country.

But why would I buy a car that couldn't tell a different between black and white person? If I'd choose save white girl, I'd like the car to make choices based on my preferences..

The title of the article and the URL don't check out.

I want my car to actively hunt black people. seriously I did not even bother reading it, did they say why can't the car just stop?I think it would have been funny if we all voted for the white girl, the article is clearly hoping for "racism' so it would be funny but with 93% being "Swerve into the black girl riding to your right" its too late

93%, keep it up!

>american education

Was the poll closed?

wtf i'm literally hitler now

This is erroneous it promotes two factors in the decision

>you either swerve or don't swerve
>you either hit a black girl or a white girl

it's purposely putting the "don't swerve" with the white girl, people generally will say that "not swerving" is irresponsible.

>I want my car to actively hunt black people.
What the fuck is wrong with you !?
Since when are blacks "people" ?

>I want my car to actively hunt black people

KEK

>tfw I finally get to post one

>tfw I know what that's from

>buying a botnet car
>ever

Wholeheartedly keked at this one

Computers cannot see black people.