Why doesn't Sup Forums support a technocracy? It would have so many things you guys like...

Why doesn't Sup Forums support a technocracy? It would have so many things you guys like. An evidence based approach could bring:

>Acknowledgement of racial iq gap/genetic basis for intelligence.
>Probably support for eugenics/ engineering in good genes given the right circumstances
>No support for sjws, etc. feeling over the facts at hand
>Complete shunning of religion, especially Islam which is empirically causing the most problems
>Likely stop ridiculous favoritism that Israel recieves
>Faster progress toward robot sex slave waifus
>An awakening towards being generally red pilled but not ignorant

Why not tho?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacque_Fresco
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
youtu.be/OqEeIG8aPPk?t=44
youtube.com/watch?v=44f_5IIskFU
youtube.com/watch?v=YIhrZ6q6f7I
youtube.com/watch?v=IQcvKD7U97M
youtube.com/watch?v=b8ugeOEA9kY
youtube.com/watch?v=N28o82MJNMY
youtube.com/watch?v=6HlZzV_DrCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ng_BumK9xNo
youtube.com/watch?v=IRv3zGgJk9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump cause I want to know. No Canadian posters plz.

materialism is a shit philosophy

As in the most skilled social scientists, economists, etc. are the government?

Because technocrats are communists and jews just look at this famous technocrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacque_Fresco

A technocrac is just a dictatorship but with fedorafags.

Sup Forums DOES support technocracy.
They support the Trump, who is the only non-politician candidate.

No, actual scientists (well maybe some economists) make decisions based on evidence, while a few lawyers help with law instead of 90% lawyers/10% businessmen

>communist

After a discussion with the League president during a meeting Fresco was 'physically ejected' after loudly stating that 'Karl Marx was wrong!'[

>social scientists, economists
Holy fuck NO!

You can't just say scientists and have people agree with you. What do physicists know about organization of society?

If anyone should be in charge it should be history Ph.D.s

You're a fucking idiot, this is the worst possible idea.
Look at bullshit like IFLS. People are fucking retarded and will believe anything as long as you say it's science.
We had evidence for years on racial differences, but Bill Nye came out with a statement saying race is a social construct and people ate it up.
Literally "Appeal to Authority: Government Edition"

Because we aren't teenage edgy anarchists.

I would love to live in a technocracy

Its redditier faggotry
Science cannot determine morality

>Scientists are mostly liberal.

>Welcome refugees!

One has got jack shit to do with the other. Apples and oranges my friend.

>sex
NOPE that's all about fleeing.

He's the only politician candidate. Hillary is a liar.

It's one thing to be a scientist, and another to control an entire field of science.

No need to get upset, I was just asking a question.

However if not them, then who?

>Complete shunning of religion,
A technocracy that absolutely shuns anything isn't scientific but a fedora circlejerk.

Historians are apes. You want classicists to run society. At least, to run society more openly and intentionally than we already do, since we wind up running things by accident anyway.

As long as physicists, chemists, and engineers have no power im good.

Yes, like the EU.

yea its been working out just fine in the climate """science""" industry ey?

Rule by fedora tipping redditors?
Really forces you to think.

>highest IQ people shouldn't have power
>would rather have people with pseudoscience degrees take control
((()))

It's better than going blind into a position of power.

I am wondering exactly this. On twice the chan, we have this video that just arose, which describes the folkish mindset

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

pol/res/6241778.html# (2x Sup Forums dot net)

Most people in this folkish mindset I think do not like technology that much, or at least they dont have a solid opinion on it. They mostly seem to be stuck in the past, though I am not sure.

That is why the leftists are so eager to exploit this new resource (which was produced by both leftists and right wing people)

The left wing have an extensive grasp on this, they have embraced it. But the right wing just doesnt really seem to have the same drive with it. Putting more value to their race than to potential benefits for it.

I think this is wrong however, as technology may become something else entirely, a paradigm shift, something completely different than kikes and folkish people. An AI could emerge and basically could become a third party.

So what fucking then?

who will determine what 'evidence' is?
how much should certain evidence be weighed?
what if the evidence contradicts itself?

Russell Ackoff
Pity he's gone
youtu.be/OqEeIG8aPPk?t=44

Because principles of governance are independent of technology and research. The issues of politics are no different for us than they were for the Ancient Greeks, and a government full of scientists won't change that. In fact, scientists are famously petty and controlling, so we'll probably end up in a horrible fedora dictatorship.

having a high intelligence in an extremely narrow field doesn't imply intelligence elsewhere

Some example of evidence based policies, meaning policies that were tested with randomized controlled experiments. Each is about 1 minute long:
youtube.com/watch?v=44f_5IIskFU
youtube.com/watch?v=YIhrZ6q6f7I
youtube.com/watch?v=IQcvKD7U97M
youtube.com/watch?v=b8ugeOEA9kY
youtube.com/watch?v=N28o82MJNMY
youtube.com/watch?v=6HlZzV_DrCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ng_BumK9xNo
youtube.com/watch?v=IRv3zGgJk9Q

The channel is full of top quality redpills such as:

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

>technocracy
No, I support Stratocracy, its objectively better for traditionalism of the 21 century

Oxford professor Julian Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of genetic manipulation, mind altering medication and brain stimulation(9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

The youtube channel is full of top quality redpills