Now you can start imagining how palestinians and arabs feel about Israel

Now you can start imagining how palestinians and arabs feel about Israel.

Now imagine if your immigrants stole your country

>Blame muslims for going extremists for being bombed with napalm
>Go full extremists for a bunch of immigrants driving a truck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8wkxSwOvs
youtube.com/watch?v=yzBporyby1c
youtube.com/watch?v=38GV4pS6gmI
youtube.com/watch?v=KXcQ892cKso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No I don't because I don't give a fuck about palestinians or any sandnigger. Now fuck off Mohammed

This isn't Vietnam, we don't use Napalm anymore, lmao

>Jap compares finding shit in your toilet to finding shit on your kitchen table.png

Oh yeah, it's not like Islam took over 60 countries in the Middle East.

It's not like the Palestinians who were taken into Lebanon after WWII took over Lebanon and made it majority Muslim.

Oh no, but let's moan about Israel because they stole their own land back from Palestine!

And you mention foreign policy, Islam is not extreme if they follow it correctly. The so called terrorists are not extremists, they are following Islam.

>French person

This is why your country is fucked

What is, the day of muslim apologist?

>youngest judeo religion complaining about the elder judeo religion taking 'their' land.

cute false equivalency.... now move along

replace the line about America with "defending muslims"

Can you just leave this board Kader?

kek'd

Who the fuck cares about Palestine? They repeatedly ignored resolution plans from both Israel and the UN

I honestly hate how a lot of people feel like "arab" nations have a duty in supporting the Palestinian cause

We're not even fucking arabs, we don't have anything to do with the Middle East, the panarabic national identity meme needs to stop

Palestinians are scum and so are the Jews, hope you both keep killing each other.

You mean now we can imagine how israel feels

Hey ! that's the spirit ! let's all kill each other out !

What made them go extremist 1400 years ago?

bijour

There was and is no country named Palestine. The land that is now the state of Isreal was negotiated for . The Brits made a deal with the King of the Arabs. If the Arabs helped fight the Ottoman Empire all the land from what is the border of modern Turkey to the Arabian peninsula would be returned to Arab rule except for the strip of land that Lebanon and Israel occupy. This was set aside for non Arabs. This is historical fact.

Yes Achmed that's indeed the spirit because eventually the white people will stop being nice to mudslimes. And that's when the fun will begin.

lsn't it already the case like in pic rel ?

tbqh if you included all catholic conquest battles instead of just jerusalem crusades the map would look very different

I don't give a shit about palestinians or israelis.
The mudslims in Europe is about to get butchered.
Give us, native europeans, 10 more years.
People are getting redpilled at an alarming rate here, outside the top 10 cities of France.
They also are getting less and less pacific over time.
We just need a SINGLE event, one that will tip over all that fear and docility.
Once a big western european country starts the shit, the others will follow.

such as?

Because they weren't at the table when those resolutions were made you stupid nigger.

>Baltic crusades
>Hussite crusades
>Swedish crusades
and so on

No Jews, no muslims, it's a literal utopia.

This

By this logic the west should nerve gas you faggots out of N Africa and Turkey.

I wait for the day westerners finally fucking wake up and say "enough".

Hopefully Paris will get nuked, Queen will get assassinated and Germany will be literally turned into a sharia law caliphate.

Then white people will go "wait a fucking second am I in some fucked up dream? why is this happening?" and stop enabling the cancer to grow.

There was not a single terrorist attack in Poland, and it's not because we're a tolerant paradise.

>acceptable resolution
>nuh-uh we don't want it look at these pictures of dead palestinians

Imagine how it will be when we stop being nice.

Ordered by the catholic Church?
Not to mention, not on muslim soil.

> t. ahmed muhammed, master of manipulation. nice clock
It's been 70 years, get over it. You probably would've never been able to make anything better than we did.
The Palestinian national "identity" is just a tool that's used to bring them closer to the pan-Arab dream. The Palestinian movement was a mirror image (albeit a slower one) of the Zionist movement, and Palestine was never an autonomous nation- that's why you really can't compare it to the ongoing situation in Europe. You can compare it to a bunch of civilized Europeans immigrating to Nigeria, not to the Muslim takeover on Europe

>Imagine how it will be when we stop being nice.
You'll be roux instead?

>oy vey goyim don't worry we're only taking this portion of your land it doesn't really matter that you had no say in divising this agreement
>why are you turning this down?
>ids like anuddah shoah

Right, kike.

>roux
????

Well yeah.
All I am saying is that it implies catholic church was not just as expansionist as muslims were/are and that is not correct.

>how palestinians and arabs feel
oh silly user...

but arabs are not human being

t. Ahmed

get out my country you fucking mongrel

>it's ok for muslims to invade israel and levant
>it's bad for muslims to invade europe

eat shit european sluts

After seeing how Muslims behave in Europe, I honestly can't say I blame Israel at this stage.

Your lives are worthless muhammad.

In geographic, societal and cultural scope and severity too are definitely not the same.

It's time for you to go back to Algeria Karim

Connard, t'as plus qu'à sucer leur bites pour te faire pardonner.
J'espère que tu realise prochainement que tes Musulmans 'modérés' sont juste là pour attendre que l'islamisme prene le pas sur la loi républicaine.
Ils diront rien tant que la sharia ne sera pas la looi de la nation.
Bonne chance abruti.

>Now imagine
You don't have to imagine, France.

Would share the sentiment if the Israelis didn't displace the Palestines.

Remember with Jews: The enemy of my enemy is not friend.

REEEEEE
Rachid Rafaa, Al Quaeda's data tech escaped from it's residency in Martinique this morning! In less than two weeks, you'll have lots of parties with bitches on the beach.
I expect a HUGE HAPPENING !!
Police is looking for him before he converts several thugs to launch deadly attack to blow some qts! !

PLEASE SEND NATO!!!

palestine isn't a real state though, it was created long after israel

so all your buttmad is for naught

Not gonna argue with that.
I'm just saying that catholic church was not shy to expand by sword.

Threadly reminder that these palestinian shitkids would grow up to be vile little terrorists. Israel is doing God's work.

>lol right of conquest didn't stop being valid 70 years ago
>lol it's not like muslims had inhabited the levant and palestine for over a thousand years
>muh chosen land

You're the reason they act like this. Eat shit, kike.

Why don't you have a mistaarvim unit that diguise themselves as araps and beat the shit and abduct arab terrorists?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8wkxSwOvs

>your land
It was never theirs, faggot. Before the six-day war, it was a part of Jordan and Egypt, which lost the war and had to give up those territories to Israel.

>jews
>god's work

Pick one.

Arab filth had inhabited spain longer than they did in so called bullshitstain
Bitch.

Jordan and Egypt at the time being the epitome of non-religious and secular states.

>Now you can start imagining how arabs feel about Israel
They love it. Al-Nusra, FSA and other allahu snackbars in the area enjoy continuous support of Israel, which includes treatment of injured fighters in Israeli hospitals
SAUDI ARABIA AND THE REST OF THE GULF ARE IN BED WITH ISRAEL

this tbqh
Palestinian State is a fiction even younger than Israel.

Muslim settlement in general, now that's another thing.

[citation needed]

Faggot.

Why should Europe support this Islamic Arab nation called ''''Palestinians''''?

I will never forget, never forgive

Mdr

The RCC were some hardcore muthas from during the Late Middle Ages and Renaissance.

> even younger
> even
Muh Israel is like 3000 years old, not so many states this old still exist.

Arab colonialism of Israel must end

What are you implying? Israel is a non-religious and secular state, at the moment.

Yeah, the Palestine meme really needs to stop. It's a tool used to create a pseudo-arab global identity.

>When I see shit in the toilets, I am not happy but this is not a worrying situation.
>When I see shit on the table, I start worrying.

>Jews implying we should support them instead
My family might have fought and resisted the nazis, but next time will be different, kike.

You can't even pick up a gun without shooting yourself in the dick

The reason Arabs are angry is because they are a failure. In 50 years there will be one state in the Middle East, some sort of Israeli Federation. None of the other monkeys that live there could operate a postage stamp without instructions.

>invade Israel
>try to kill all Jews
>fail miserably
>lose precious desert
>complain and fail ever after

Shit people, shit countries.

The shit literally has the star of david on the flag, a menorah as it's seal, and you're saying it's secular.

Jews must end.

This is a shitskin not a french.

FUCK PALESTINE I HOPE ISRAEL WILL SLAUGHTER ALL PALESTINIANS

European shit eaters will never be this based
youtube.com/watch?v=yzBporyby1c

>belgium
the first stand of cucks for muslim bulls

>if the Israelis didn't displace the Palestines

You do not leave the remnants of your invaders lingering in your territory. The Arabs attacked and lost, now they can go live in some other patch of desert fucking children and goats.

>Now you can start imagining how palestinians and arabs feel about Israel.
more like i can imagine how israelis feel about arabs
>can't work
>can't assimilate
>violent
>muh religion
>will stab you in the back even if you try to help

Go get fucked by hezbollah, kike.

This.

Israel is jewish clay

If anyone took the time to look at the population census in the 1940s that your government did during its Palestine mandate they would recognize that the 9 TRILLION PALESTINIANS that claim to exist is a load of horseshit. The vast majority of "Palestinians" are Syrians and Jordanians.

Isn't Jordan a reasonably well working country? And that is despite being chunk of oilless fucking nothing in middle of desert bordering both Syria and Iraq and with millions of Palestinian refugees living within their borders

I sense butthurt in this comment

Yes..?

A country's emblem does not represent its laws.

Are you retarded?

>some sort of Israeli Federation
And this is where I blame the kikes.

Leading the way for the UN and the US completely destroying Iraq, Libya, and Syria, neo-ba'athist nations AKA the only acceptable and secular arab political philosophy.

Iraq would have been as powerful as Israel is today if it wasn't for le US meme, and Syria was on the right path.

Now the ME is fucking destroyed and soon we will get a Saudi Arabia-Pakistan alliance threatening to completely reign over the area (I doubt Israel could fight it off by itself)

ALSO WITNESS MY DUBS

>>it's ok for muslims to invade israel and levant
>>it's bad for muslims to invade europe
Jew just don't stop do jew?

baathists are retards for being mean to the jews

what exactly is going in in that vid?

this is my favourite video of all time:

youtube.com/watch?v=38GV4pS6gmI

>I will probably never run over some little muslims shits with my car

feels bad man

Israelis are based OP is a cuck

There's nothing wrong with wanting to assert your power over your region, but the way you did it was completely retarded. Seriously, why the fuck would you destroy the nations actively hunting islamism?

Now the west is fucked.

Israeli units infiltrate and disguised as araps stop arap protests against glorious israel and arrest some goat rights abusers

Are we?

We didn't destroy shit
Murrica did

Are you retareded? i mean yeah, you are fucking retarded.
They were offered a deal 3 times in the alst 2 decades. By rabin (in mid 90's) who was murdered by israeli right wingers.
By ehud barak a few years later.
By ehud olmert a few years later still.
The offers were a palestinians state made up of the west bank and the gaza strip.
They refused over and over again.

This is why israelis dont care about the two state solutions any more. After so many years of trying to come to terms with these fucktards they still demand impossible things of us and teach kindergarden kids to hate jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXcQ892cKso

Fpbp

>get welfare, family allowanes, basic income, security and healthcare in the west
>still complaining about some poor goatfuckers living in who-the-fuck-cares
Get over it, Ahmed.

We both know who was behind Murrica doing that shit, Schlomo.

noice

The Swede?

>european powers actively fighting in muslim lands.
so in what way is Germoney and France different? Oh yeah, they are invading countries that pose no real risk to them.

Israel also treats palestinian terorists because we are fucking faggot that care for their lives.
We treat syrian fighters of all sorts near our border, thats it.
I know the idea of compassion is strange to russians but we have some.