Fucking dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ZsAytY4iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Liv got blacked

NO

NO

NOOOOOO

Let me guess, she has a black love interest now?

yes

The cop?

Oh fuck off.

Stop Blacking women.

How about we get some colonized nigresses?

Nope

They introduced a new friend for Major who he then literally gave permission to fuck Liv

>Finding white chicks hot instead of Asians

Heresy.

>2017
>still not believing there's a jewish plot to end the white race

>white woman gets BLACKED

You guys act surprised.

hahaha, time to stop watching american shows, most cucked nation in the world

enjoy your new nignog era

Isn't this a CW show though?

Isn't it mandatory for every CW show to feature at least one BM/WF relationship?

Has she done a tasteful yet erotic panty scene yet?

yes

>They introduced a new friend for Major who he then literally gave permission to fuck Liv

why tho? i thought they got back together like an episode ago?

I don't understand how people don't believe it.
They literally said this is what they are going to do.
People are just not taking them on their word? I do not get it.

>Major is totally cool with it

really makes u think

>mfw my gf watches this
>mfw she secretly wants to get blacked
>mfw all I want is to have white Aryan babies

What do I do, bros?

they get back together right after so he can suck that nig's cum outta her blacked white pusy

>loving your gf
>depriving her of the BBC she needs
Pick one

Date down a bit, don't got for 10s who watch shit tv about getting blacked, find a 5-6 that agrees with you.

pin prick your condoms

Go to your Nazi club house and then all drink the coolade?

Didn't the show's ratings crater after that episode, causing it to be cancelled?

yes

No, the show was already losing viewers every week, these people just like to think that this killed the show when it was already close to being cancelled.

I gotta pick it up again

Is the new season overall good?

What show is this?

Ah, I see.

yes.

Hellcats

Dogfart parody when?

I wouldn't mind if she ended up with Ravi or Clive.

The fact they wrote this guy in for this and as Major's 'friend' makes it seem forced an unnatural.

>unnatural
Of course it's unnatural, it's a white woman with a nigger

But then because Major was going to die they gave him the cure and he became cured. They thought Major was going to lose all of his memories, but it was only short term amnesia, so it turns out the cure worked. So when they went to get the cure to give to Liv, they found the cabinet in which it was kept broken into, and the syringes containing the cure got stolen. They remembered giving a spare syringe to Major, so when they asked him for it, he said that he had given it to some prostitute he made some promise to. Since Major is human, and Liv is still a Zombie they can no longer have relations

When Clive was BLACKing the FBI woman, it seemed fine to me. She seemed like a great fit for Clive and it was fun to see him squirm just because she was so brash and open.

This guy that's trying to Black Liv though? It's like they needed to get her Blacked for some demographic bullshit.

So if she's NEGROED is he NECROED?

I miss zombie rita. And max rager too.

It's over senpai

>they needed to get her Blacked for some demographic bullshit

The popularity of BLACKED.com's demographic bullshit, right?

im glad i only pirated the first episode of this

The absolute state of American culture

BLACKED AND BRAINED.COM

>lying white people with their bullshit

>implying he'll live
her boyfriends always end up getting brained

they're setting him up to die anyway

Yeah I'm pretty sure he'll get killed somehow and she'll end up eating his brain. But that's what makes it look like a cheap scriptwriting stunt for a ratings bump. Pathetic.

Major is a libcuck. His fucking job is a social worker. He's always been a bleeding heart faggot. It seemed like he was on his way to becoming red pilled but the kikes couldn't let that happen.

Tfw when white people link this to racism and genocide . Y'all are real dumb .

kek

>Major who he then literally gave permission to fuck Liv
Okay, that bothered the fuck out of me. Haven't they been like "Oh, if I can get cured I can be with Major!" Even prior to the cure they've been in a pseudo on/off relationship. Then the black guy comes around asking to be with Liv, and Major gives him his blessing

wow I gotta say I was shocked reading all of these comments. I'm 65 years old and I learned a lot about women in my time here on Earth. One thing I know for a certain is, you can't control who women like, love is love. I used to think whites should be with whites etc... but if you force someone to be with someone they don't love then you are hurting them. I'm just rambling now so good night.

Shut up, Tumblr.

can you post pics of your wrinkly old cock please?

Think about it, Sir. You are trying to force white women into only fucking white males. What if they don't want to. This is the reason why feminism exists.

That is not true, especially if Major is now immune. Even if he isn't it's just a matter of a little time. Liv fucking some guy she met twice is A-class whore behaviour.

this is barely a surface level analysis
stick to your min wage job shitposting

why are they ruining shows with relationship bullshit?

It's the CW, they have a romance quota to hit

I dont remember Liv getting blacked and I''ve seen every episode.

is this some kind of troll thread

okay enjoy more of this

watch the last episodes

Just convince her to make the bull wear a condom

scared yet?

>implying a LWD could ever please that ass

>introduce black love interest
>waifufags now watch out of spite just to make sure she breaks up with him later on

Brilliant marketing.

is she wearing a diaper?

Indeed this ass deserves the BBC

I believe his problem is his woman doesn't want him. This will lead to cheating. This will lead to divorce. This will lead to children not having a cohesive unit.

Move on to a better woman.

>instead

I was in every one of those threads, and you're wrong, bro. Even on Youtube comments had to be deleted like crazy after that kiss. People swore they would never watch it again. Some girl left a youtube comment saying her dad wouldn't let her watch the show anymore do to that kiss. That kiss was in fact the cancer that killed that show.
Even the actress didn't even know she would be in that type of tv relationship when she signed up. The character was supposed to be played by a light skinned Cuban, but the network recast him with the back guy at the last min after she had already sighed to do the show..

>I think she may be a racist.

it doesn't matter who got blacked by who
i thought it was fun, zombies and policework, revenge
now it's clearly about necrophilia which is worse
while watching that scene with major and the black dude.. i just clicced on stop and went for a walk

so basicly.. what you are telling us is that she got niggered in?
she signed up for a black dog in a bag?

Yeah pretty much.

As a black woman I am outraged. Why do (((they))) keep pushing black men away from black women?!

t. closet faggot

>dropped
I don't even watch this show. Did the CW force the pale Zombie girl to kiss some black guy ? Fucking CW man. Every fucking show with this shit. They even had Supergirl kiss some black guy.

I remember the CW did the with Sarah Michelle Gellar's shortly lived show Ringer as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ZsAytY4iQ

Think I saw a tweet or whatever by the writers saying he wouldn't be killed off like the rest of her love interests.

>jewess
Who cares?

The ride never ends.

this is a scene from the new twin peaks?

Haha well I hope they enjoy the cancellation of their zombie show that just had to shoehorn a pointless IR relationship plot.

Major's not stupid. As Ravi pointed out in the same ep. being Liv's boyfriend is equivalent to playing drums for Spinal Tap. Major's merely feeding that insatiable beast it's seasonsly sacrifice before heroically shuffling in to pick up Liv's broken psyche afterwards.

Has she actually gotten intimate with the nigger yet? If they've even kissed I'll never watch this show again

all they did was drink a lot at don e's bar

Meanwhile Aly's gone to the other extreme: bleached.com.

LMAO white Bois are absolutely SEETHING

We won. You lost.

GET OVER IT

1/10 ba8 there white user.

D R O P P E D

Based major has been cucked far too much

based major has it all

>sex without consequence
>all the comfyness of a girlfriend without attachments
>

I can't believe you cucks are this worked up about a hot-garbage CW show. I mean it's CW, so it will automatically be overwrought shit, and is guaranteed to have an interracial kiss. What were you expecting?

I wonder if Blaine's actor is upset with what they've done to his character.
He used to be a somewhat interesting antagonist who killed people and had evil schemes, but now he's just a vehicle for poorly written teen drama. Same with Peyton, she used to be a lawyer, now every time she's on screen it's relationship drama.

>follow the comics!
>wtf sjw following the comics!!

I thought the chick was not interested in BBC at all in the comics

Taken them all of one episode to recover from it though: Peyton's now digging into what seems a deeper problem with the dominatrix case; and Blaine was seemingly about to get shot by his Dad's fixer [pic related from this upcoming ep.].

Yeah frienzoned him for like three decades but they've recently started hooking up

she was interested in Tyrone.

When she was a old hag with 60 years and he is already dead