Question for GERMAN Sup Forumsusers

Do you think we are already on some watchlists (especially German) Sup Forumsusers?

Do you fear that somebody breaks through your door at every moment?

Are there topics you don't write about because of fear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5kY40Ob-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HVphO52jIY8
youtube.com/watch?v=H7D9y4Fq2t8
youtube.com/watch?v=qNiHIwrGoX4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oRLiaNmmNc
youtube.com/watch?v=R_UzqRCFFBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dMpFSHbu51A
youtube.com/watch?v=_-t-Ou_sstA
youtube.com/watch?v=n1orkQYTU8g
youtube.com/watch?v=zyF6o9rkcwY
youtube.com/watch?v=AOSq6pBhhUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What could they possibly do to you? From what I've seen, German police is really incompetent when dealing with your shitskin population. I doubt they'll care about you.

Deutchse volksgenosse

could you translate these for me. ta.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5kY40Ob-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=HVphO52jIY8

youtube.com/watch?v=H7D9y4Fq2t8

youtube.com/watch?v=qNiHIwrGoX4

youtube.com/watch?v=1oRLiaNmmNc

youtube.com/watch?v=R_UzqRCFFBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dMpFSHbu51A

youtube.com/watch?v=_-t-Ou_sstA

youtube.com/watch?v=n1orkQYTU8g

youtube.com/watch?v=AOSq6pBhhUs

There were some house searches in the last month, but only for people who posted "heil hidler" with their real facebook account.

Do you think I am a professional historian and translator?

do you need to be a historian to translate?

someone from their Sup Forums general insulted some green party politician on youtube and had to show his rare pepe and nazi ponies to a court. He posted the letter with the sentence as proof.

I only lurk and post anime though. If anyone, I think the Sup Forums crew is getting v&.

>please translate ~40 minutes of political speeches kthx.

So what happened? Were they jailed? Were they fined? Were they given a stern talking to? What was the punishment?

pretty please :)

alright just this one then

No, I exaggerated but sorry I don't have time to translate old hidler vids.

>someone from their Sup Forums general insulted some green party politician on youtube and had to show his rare pepe and nazi ponies to a court. He posted the letter with the sentence as proof.

pls give quelle for this!

This. They first go for goybook and twitter. I guess 8ch is also targeted before Sup Forums.

I don't know, most got a fine I think, and maybe some are in jail now.

wenn sich alle nur auf den hiesigen aufenthalt bezieht:
nein
nein
nein

I'd source you, but archive.moe is kill.

>Be german
>Post funny pepe meme
>Thought police break your door on the middle of the night
>Kills your dog, puts a bag on your head.
>National Tv covers it, "LOCAL WHITE NATIONALIST GROUP DISBANDED"
>Reveal your namve, fuck up your life
>Your family and frinds hate you, "how could user be such an awful person?"
>3 years in jail.

If chink-moot gave my IP to german feds im gonna sue him in america for all his yen.

>germany
>not a facist state
You goddamn fags can't control yourselves for more than 50 fucking years.

Oh well, dead krauts make the grass grow, my grandpappy always said.

sseing as I hit up Junge Freiheit, IB and other shit, as well as talk shit about refugees with my mates on Facebook I'm most definitely on some sort of watchlist

I don't think they could break in at any moment, but they could probably use it to smear

archive.moe? what? wie bitte?

if you answer "no" to question 3, write something that's illegal in Germany!!

>Somebody has to say its peace we want but this oppression we oppose. We cant stand it.
>with dictations we wont work along.

Guess its about versailles.

are you an undercover agent?

This anti hate speech campaign is just intimidation tactics.

They know they cant get you in front of a judge for it so they try to get the population to form lynch-mobs against percieved racists.

It doesnt work of course.

>be german
>shitpost on an imageboard about japanese cartoons
>get v&

>be Mohammad Abdullah
>rape women
>cut off heads
>get protected by Antifa and receive all the neetbux

such is life in Germanistan

Das alte Sup Forums archiv ist down.

I don't even know how Germans are still allowed to post here. Mama Merkel is watching!!

shiiiiieeeeeeeeet... warum down?

>implying your not a neet
also, while we're having this thread, everyone dump german spurdo

Post via VPN (e.g. ZA)
The "good goyim" and your retard mama are watching you.

i really doubt it, the police in this country is pretty incompetent when it comes to anything technology related, only thing they do is go for facebook groups with people that literally use their real names.

Looks like the iron curtain moved a little and switched from east to west. I feel pretty comfy, stay strong German bros

Meine Gedanken und mein Mitgefühl sind bei den Opfern und ihren Angehörigen. Auch wenn die konkrete Aufklärung der Hintergründe des Anschlags von Ansbach noch abgewartet werden muss, kann man doch schon so viel sagen: Die Ereignisse der letzten Tage zeigen, dass die Aufnahme und Integration einer großen Zahl von Flüchtlingen und Zuwanderern mit erheblichen Problemen verbunden und schwieriger ist, als Merkels leichtfertiges ‚Wir schaffen das‘ uns im letzten Herbst einreden wollte. Der Staat muss jetzt alles dafür tun, dass sich die Menschen in unserem Land wieder sicher fühlen können. Das setzt voraus, dass wir wissen, wer sich im Land befindet und nach Möglichkeit auch, wo es Gefahrenpotentiale gibt. Ich denke, Frau Merkel und die Bundesregierung sind jetzt in besonderer Weise in der Verantwortung, das Vertrauen der Menschen in die Handlungsfähigkeit des Staates und seiner Sicherheitsbehörden zu erhalten.

definitely if you are German. It's harder for them to pin you down but they want to. That Facebook group bust that happened last week should be proof of that.

As for everyone else, maybe, but there is a lot of volume on here and the heavily sarcastic and meme heavy discussion format along with a mixture of tech savvy people would make it difficult to figure out who is worth watching or how reliable the info is. Roi on that data is probably terrible for actionable inel.

If they are smart (the lower level people might be but the higher ups are almost definitely not) the would watch this website and others like it to track the general mood and temperament of right leaning counterculture.

Hilariously, I bet that the people they have track this and other sites are influenced by it. It is a common concern about undercover agents and that they will empathize with their host. This place gets into you in a more subtle way. You can infiltrate it, but it infiltrates you. Combine that with the probability that security service operatives probably are predisposed to want to protect their countries from destruction, and you've got a pretty potent mix of circumstances.

Tldr: Sup Forums is a board of peace

Heiko Maas can suck my dick

I don't use Facebook. I don't say outrageous shit on Sup Forums though. Maybe I'm on a watchlist for reading jungefreiheit ? Idk.

soon..

I dont give a shit about those fucking traitors (german police, german politician, other degenerates). Pic related.

why is every post made by an Austrian either unintelligible garbage or weird cryptic spam?

I have honestly never seen a single intelligent post