Is every Brazilian selfhater here niggers that live in big cities?

Is every Brazilian selfhater here niggers that live in big cities?

I was browsing VK and I found radical Russians. They all live like kings in Brazil. Many have big farms, some even have airplanes and helicopters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=finWWeM_YTU
youtube.com/ru_XrePPyXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, mostly are brown, right-wing who whorshipps US and Trump. Also working on shit jobs.

It's always guys with these characteristics.

Why have they left Mother Russia?

Right wing? More like left wing.

Colonization of Brazil. But stay quiet Pekka or you're next on the list.

are these people very religious? what's with the beards and costumes?

They have lot of fertile and unproductive lands. You have no idea.

Nah, they are mostly diehard US lovers. Being right-wing doesn't mean they are patriotic.

Even though it's quite funny seeing comments on other websites, like the guys is making "strong lettered" comments against Brazil but he has a profile pic with a military soldier or his name is "patriot-something".

I saw that guy on tv just the other day.
youtube.com/watch?v=finWWeM_YTU

But isn't there a great climate and fertile land in North Caucasus too? Why go all the way to Brazil?

Those are Russians that never lived through the CCCP?

I literally only see communist faggots being selfhaters. The rest just speak the truth.

>Caucasus
Churka subhumans live there. They kidnap people. The climate isn't much better than up north. Shit choice of a living space.

I noticed Brazilian "patriots" are overwhelmingly brown and overrepresented among northeasterners and cariocas too.
Whenever you see someone chimping about "muh culture", "muh vira-latas", "muh patriotism" it's almost always some pardo manlet, a trait that is shared both by screeching leftists and conservative warriors of the nation, ironically.
While whiteoids from the South and SP are reserved about patriotic even if they are very right-wing

>being right-wing doesn't mean they are patriotic
Do have in mind that the definition of right and left here in south america are wildly distorted thanks to the efforts of extremely active subversive leftist efforts.

>Churka subhumans live there. They kidnap people

And that's different from Brazil how?

I bet these Russians live in gated communities in predominantly white cities.

That's a king life for russians? A big family, a hammock and some selfies in an air show?

Lmao

Not even this. Their niggers are concentrated in their coast. They are too dumb to explore these lands. Brazil is an empty country.

>Is every Brazilian selfhater here niggers that live in big cities?
I don't know if they are nigger. But every brazilian living in a big city hate the country.
Imagine lost at less 2 hours of your day in transit to do ANYTHING. Not to mentions that in some places like Rio, you can get murdered on a road, because it's more easy to stole you car's radio if you have a bullet in your head.

Aww so cute, average Argentinian have farms and helicopters

All Argentinians poster here live in/around buenos aires. The life in a small suburb home or a vertical concrete favela really make them angry towards other people.

Imagine living anywhere other than white areas.

>implying he have farms and helicopters

If you have a helicopter you don't take a selfie with your reporter card, from outside the heli and without even touching it ofc..

How can you not feel embarrassed when you live amongst a horde of uncivilized shits? At least US and co. can blame minorities and immigrants
youtube.com/ru_XrePPyXM

So do I, in a rich, comparatively safe city in one of the least violent states of Brazil, and still every few years these gated communities get invaded by professional thiefs, even the very luxurious and expensive ones. And as soon as you set foot outside your home this doesn't means nothing you become as liable to become a victim as anyone else

Inland Brazil is populated mostly by a very brutish, desultory, inbred kind of mixed-race people which are arguably worse than niggers themselves. There's a reason why people stick to the coast.

>All Argentinians poster here live in/around buenos aires
''no''

I would not know.
I leave my state 3 times in 27 years. Regret every time.

I would welcome very conservative white people any day in Australia.

Oh I hate mobile posting, the link doesn't work :(
I give up

Dude, 7 years on Sup Forums. I meet one Argentinian from Ushuia. The rest was entirely from Buenos Aires and Bahia Blanca.

I know this is hard to believe but not everyone who doesn't agree with you is a favelado... Shocking isn't it?

Australia wasn't made for white people. All those skin cancer rates, m8.

TAKE THE TRASH OUT

I'm from Cordoba, there are at least two from Rosario and I know there is one user from Patagonia, don't remember exactly from where

These Russians were Old Believers (many still are). They were persecuted at one time during imperial Russia and moved to colonize places like Brazil. They've been there ever since.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers

Hum. Guess that i was wrong.

The one who cries because their city run out of supplies in winter or something like that... He's from Esquel.

I wanna move to Brazil now.

Well, mulatto people represent brasil more than the niggers or the whites since they are the majority of the population. It makes sense that they are more vocal about patriotism than white people, who belong in europe, and niggers, who belong in africa.

t. diaspora pro

Brazil is an empty country. Literally. Their main elite prefer live in big cities. All dindus are in coast and they are too dumb to explore these lands. That's why they are rich. There are some Chinese and German farms too.

most of the empty land is the Amazon, Ivan

>Brazil is an empty country.
And so is Russia.

Uhnmm

Less than 10% of this land is good. Half of this is permafrost.

Meanwhile these big empty spaces in Brazil are grasslands.

>Meanwhile these big empty spaces in Brazil are grasslands
Russian education

Amazon is ~30% of our territory, but North Americans think it's 99%.

>Meanwhile these big empty spaces in Brazil are grasslands

He is right. You are confusing Amazon with midwest and central region. They are really empty.

There's a reason why our country is like this, same as there is one yours is like , dumb rotting brains russian, now go shoot up some embalming fluid up your veins and stop pretending you know anything that happens outside your commieblock

Because when left to their own devices without subhuman shitskins dragging down or jews doing their communist shit - Slavs prosper. AhMeds on the other hand suck at literally everything and that’s your average “”””””White”””””” ancestry in Brazil

Well, the main difference is that we don't actually have a winter. You can grow crops all year around and most of the places don't even need irrigation because its rain so much.

>There's a reason why our country is like this

Empty? The same reason as Patagonia, Portuguese and Spanish ancestry. As you can see, Texas and Queensland are full of central europeans.

North is empty because "muhh pretect amazoun" northeast have poor fields and the rest is under control by agricultural elites and i dont know why the center is empty

That's true. Slovenia is a good example. They're irrelevant and the country is based as fuck.

>Because when left to their own devices without subhuman shitskins dragging down or jews doing their communist shit - Slavs prosper.
Only West Slavs

East Slavs and South Slavs are literal monkeys. Slovenes and Croats are an exception, but only because culturally they're much closer to West Slavs than South Slavs (for example, they're Catholic instead of Orthodog).

South euros are too lazy to explore lands and see their potential. That's why historically wogs always were gibs me dat in Australia, no offense.

>East Slavs
How so? We were never left alone. You wouldn't know shit about East Slavs. Who the fuck are you to talk about slavs, mongoloid?

>HEY! look at my edgy contrarian opinion everybody

Yes, yes..good job...
A dollar for a good puppe- er, I mean..anti-communist...yes...very good..

Why do most of the brazilians here still go on about the left-wing mentallity?

Simple pragmatism is too much for your little brain?

>North is empty because "muhh pretect amazoun"
MALARIA.

Being a commie in America? How can someone be this dumb? I bet it's a spic.

>everting bad hapen 2 uz is because of oters!!!

most of italy and spain is doing better than russia by literally any measure

>How can someone be this dumb?
he's american

$0.01 has been deposited into your account.

What’s DNA is it? Asia South and Caucasus seems like its some subhuman cockhole with gypsy roots

Leticia is Colombia.

Wait malaria still a thing??? i thought that we had this under control since 2016

Noooo.

I have traveled to Mato Grosso. Malaria is quite common. The statistics are a pretty lie too. Only kids are take to hospital because everyone else has his own way to threat malaria (so the statistics only represent a small part of people who got malaria).

>live like kings
They all look like poor rednecks from your pics.

What is live like a king for you?

That explains, I was about to ask if they were cultists or some shit. They don't "live like kings" at all.

Malaria is a jungle problem, not average land problem.

You are the best immigrants, please, cuck us with your superior rape baby genes. But look, we have no jobs, and everything is kinda shitty desu, 3rd world shithole is still 3rd world shithole

As i explain. Only children, faggots that are afraid of die, and people who died of malaria go to hospital. Everyone already has medicine from malaria in home. Not to mention that a shitload of people live really far away from any hospital.

Everything in the pics looks simple, there is nothing implying any kind of luxury, just average poor farmer family.
>B-But user, they took a picture next to a helicopter!!!

You still did not respond. What is live like a king means to you?

>faggots that are afraid of die
T. Betmen "Morcegohomen" Silva

There are many ways in which you can live like a king. I'm just explaining that isn't one of them. They clearly live a simple life, that's all. Maybe for OP, who is a proxy, probably living in a favela, those guys have a good life, but it's his perspective, even their table looks poor.

The people who go to a hospital because malaria, is the same kind of people that go to hospital because cold and flu.

Also, imagine drive you car for 4 hours in a mud path while you delirium in fever. Because this is Malaria. A fucking fever that can kill you...

>There are many ways in which you can live like a king.
Good, now you can give some examples.

Do you think the people in OP's live like kings?

So average South American posters have farms and helicopters, interesting.

>own large property, not live crowed in some small 100sqm vertical concrete favela
>eat well, like kings. not like plebs who don't know the taste of fresh things and rely in processed food, like inmates from a shitty jail
>can have as much children they want because they know that their future is already set and secured
>are respected in their region

Yeah.

I do have a farm. but not a helicopter (i know, i am a failure)

Nice engrish.

Top kek.

Everyone can understand what i mean. Soo, i really don't care.

Let me guess.

>you family owns nothing.
>you are invisible
>no prospects of future
>are proud of inhale toxic fumes all day long in your "big city"

Is owning a farm pleb for you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please, continue.

He is a unemployed neet that believe his 10sqm bedroom inside a concrete tower facing a favela, is better than anything in the world.

Do they look like royalty for you? Your life must be tough, lad, I'm sorry.

You still don't told me what "live like a kind" means to you.

I don't know how is it in Brazil, but here landowners are usually quite rich, the bigger the farm, the richer they are ofc

this is finnish millionaire in his brazilian holiday shack

MODESTY, PEOPLE! MODESTY!

Same thing here. Not to mention the actual political power you gain with land.

Ofc, hermano, that's not my point. I was arguing about the people in the OP. They aren't rich, they don't live like kings, not even close to it. It seems like people here don't know what upper class looks like.

For a group of people that love sauna. Our heat and humidity make the entire country a dream...

only problem is the lovely sunlight :/