FBI user Was Right!

He said "watch the conventions" lo and behold the DNC leaks, and assange threatening to release more that will have the power to "get her indicted"

He was also right about Flynn.

Other urls found in this thread:

silenceisconsent.net/breaking-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-says-his-next-leak-will-virtually-guarantee-an-indictment-of-hillary-clinton/
rt.com/usa/353507-assange-promises-new-leaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have screencap?

Right about Flynn how? He said they were leaning towards Flynn as a VP pick weren't they?

every fucking time.

SAVE IT YOU FUCKS

Yes he did.

So wouldn't that make him wrong about Flynn?

>release info to get her indicted

when is that supposed to happen ?

No, he said they were leaving toward flynn before any talk about him was anywhere in the media.

They were leaning toward him, but choose pence almost at the last second

I fucked up lol, meant pence. He said he was leaning towards flynn, but if not hed pick pence i believe

>Larping

>shilling

Thanks breh

Putin has the emails from her private server.

>says if she wins it's WWIII
>Connect the dots
>Hillary engineered some of the Turkey coup
>Giblets everywhere

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

>user vs. FBI

So... FBI controlled autism/leftism vs. FBI?

One day you'll learn, friend. Sup Forums is always right.

So when's the wikileaks leaks going to happen then?

Putin said this? Can you sauce me

Its not happening.
Assange is a bluffing faggot.

>controlled
silenceisconsent.net/breaking-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-says-his-next-leak-will-virtually-guarantee-an-indictment-of-hillary-clinton/
rt.com/usa/353507-assange-promises-new-leaks/

Closer to the election for maximum damage, causing dems to panic and not have enough time to rally behind and campaign for their new nominee. Biden most likely would be the only one who could save them.

One accurate LARPer, space jews aside.

Unfortunately for Clinton, wikileaks doesn't bluff, just deliver facts.

I'll believe it when I see it. But trust me, I hope

Let's hopes so, but i think he's been bluffing a couple of thimes so far to make them drop the accusations against him. I say he's bluffing. Cap this.

Clintons are usually smart. They get money legally through donations to their foundation or speaking fees.
It's all legal corruption just like those who dont pay taxes through loopholes.
You have to know how to game the system. Then you get to be a "master assassin".

I really hope not, this is the stupidest play imo. Waiting until the election nears just allows the media to be on full alert spin. If he drops it friday, that can be the death blow.