Great Depression was Best Time For America, Don't Believe the Propaganda!

Don't believe the Jewish Lies the Great Depression was the GREATEST decade for America ever. The Roaring 20s and the 50s were the absolute worst time for America aka the best time for the Jews. For the White American the Great Depression was the greatest time to be alive and here's why.

>1. It wasn't based on materialistic bullshit
During the Great Depression no one had jobs so they sat around in Hoovervilles with their families. The women actually took care of the children, the men raised their children to be men (which would fight in world war 2) and people learned to enjoy spending time together. The 20s were a time where the women were all sluts trying to make cash, the men were busy working overtime and the family unit was practically dead for most of the day.

>2. More Time to Think
During the Great Depression you had more time to think, more time to think about the truth, more time to think about the Jews. That's why the 1930s were the time when anti-antisemitism was at its highest, people weren't working 24/7 they were thinking of the Jews! It took the commons man off of things like stock gambling and onto philosophical questions of life.

>3. It busted the Liberal fantasy world that things would progress forever
During the 1920s people thought they were "progressing" forever. Women were getting sluttier, racial tensions were dying, wealth was going through the roof. Libs were screaming that America was going to "progress" forever. The Great Depression busted that myth and showed that infinite progression isn't possible.

So that is why I believe the Great Depression is the number 1 decade for America. That's also why it's the most attacked by the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFu7us6bNSQ

Lol no it wasn't, my great uncle started eating cats because there was no meat, he wasn't even chinese.

And that made him stronger.

I suppose, but the whole family was living off cabbage, sounds terrible.

And? They lived off cabbage together. It wasn't like where the dad is working till 12 and the mom is out working till 9 and then parties for 4 hours. The family stayed together.

My grandparents were preppers and they home canned hundreds of pounds of produce every year because they had lived thru the great depression and had witnessed first hand the starvation when all the shops shut down.

OP you are full of horse shit and I'm betting you are a millenial at that.

I'm a millenial and hoping for another great depression.

>My grandparents were preppers and they home canned hundreds of pounds of produce every year because they had lived thru the great depression and had witnessed first hand the starvation when all the shops shut down.
They survived tho.

>Don't believe the Jewish Lies the Great Depression was the GREATEST decade for America ever.

Wow, so redpilled!

People still own family farms but I get your point yes.

You don't have to wait, just find really cheap land and buy a bunch of it, then raise chickens or rabbits.

suuuuure buddy even tho I HAVE PROOF

Sure it was.

>People still own family farms but I get your point yes.
But todays culture is so materialized

>You don't have to wait, just find really cheap land and buy a bunch of it, then raise chickens or rabbits.
But the whole culture today is pro-materialism.

sure buddy, sure

Explain to the class, in detail, why you prefer abject poverty and despair over "materialism." What does that word mean to you, what does it signify, and in what ways do you live your own life outside of it, posting on the Internet from a computer your parents bought you?

City people will be hurt the most. Rurals will be fine, as far as materialism goes you have to be somewhat materialistic or you will sit around like a Buddhist monk.

Let's say the economy crashes and nobody can afford food, well then the stupid will just die off which is your point I'm sure.

tl;dr who cares

I think chomsky put it best, your goal should be to expand your cage, and even shatter it one day. That is how most people see it which is why it seems like everyone is in it for themselves. They don't see the endless cages.

You sold me.

>Explain to the class, in detail, why you prefer abject poverty and despair over "materialism." What does that word mean to you, what does it signify, and in what ways do you live your own life outside of it, posting on the Internet from a computer your parents bought you?
Because people are happier when they aren't chasing the newest gadgets and toys. You are never satisfied because you will always want more and more wealth. But during a depression people give up on that and are happy enough with their families

>City people will be hurt the most. Rurals will be fine
Rural people were actually hit the hardest by the depression since the price of food dropped so much

>as far as materialism goes you have to be somewhat materialistic or you will sit around like a Buddhist monk.
I'm fully anti-materialistic and buddhist monks are great

>Let's say the economy crashes and nobody can afford food, well then the stupid will just die off which is your point I'm sure.
So someones stupid if they can't afford food?

>I think chomsky put it best, your goal should be to expand your cage, and even shatter it one day. That is how most people see it which is why it seems like everyone is in it for themselves. They don't see the endless cages.
Except the way to chatter the cage is by escaping materialism.

>>City people will be hurt the most. Rurals will be fine
>Rural people were actually hit the hardest by the depression since the price of food dropped so much
I don't think so, maybe in usa, but for people with farms or who live in the woods there was plenty of food.
>>as far as materialism goes you have to be somewhat materialistic or you will sit around like a Buddhist monk.
>I'm fully anti-materialistic and buddhist monks are great
monks are blue pilled retards

>don't have kids, don't really build anything
>feeling one all day and trying to put together autism puzzles in their minds
>eventually drink poison and retire to a tomb

>>Let's say the economy crashes and nobody can afford food, well then the stupid will just die off which is your point I'm sure.
>So someones stupid if they can't afford food?
yes, there is food everywhere.

>>I think chomsky put it best, your goal should be to expand your cage, and even shatter it one day. That is how most people see it which is why it seems like everyone is in it for themselves. They don't see the endless cages.
>Except the way to chatter the cage is by escaping materialism.
No

>I don't think so, maybe in usa, but for people with farms or who live in the woods there was plenty of food.
It was mainly only in Canada. People in Manitoba got absolutely DESTROYED by the depression economically

>monks are blue pilled retards
Idiot they know everything that's why they are monkeys

>yes, there is food everywhere.
But if you try to eat it you go to jail for theft dumbass

>No
way

So, you are trying to soften the masses up for open borders/penny-paying jobs for non-residents when they swarm here with TPP legislature?

Well I'm trying to tell you the truth. Yes the TPP will bring down wages and together with mass immigration the economy will most likley experience another depression. Thats ok tho, you will simply have to give up materialism and go back to living atune with how human beings are suppose to live.

Man you are retarded, chill the fuck out.

If you can't walk into the woods with nothing but a knife and feed yourself, then you are retarded and don't belong in this country. Just saying.

Monks are brainwashed as fuck, religion is either a tool for uplifting or enslaving. Monks just sit around all day masturbating.

Fuck the rest of your shit, go outside and go camping noob.

fucking kids these days.

Well I can certainly agree that hard times do make men stronger, my great grandparents during the Finnish civil war supposedly survived solely eating potato skins for 8 months in a fucking concentration camps.

These people never fucked around with food, nothing was never, ever thrown away

>If you can't walk into the woods with nothing but a knife and feed yourself, then you are retarded and don't belong in this country. Just saying.
If you can feed yourself in the woods with nothing then you are beyond retarded, you're practially a barbarian, and because everyone goes through public education in this country if someone is STILL that barbaric after school they belong in a mental institution

>Monks are brainwashed as fuck, religion is either a tool for uplifting or enslaving. Monks just sit around all day masturbating.
They don't masturbate that is materialistic. All about physical pleasures rather than internal peace. Believe me the economy is going to go down the the TPP and it will be amazing because religion will come back

Yeah, fuck off shill. Kill yourself. It benefits no one except foreigners and corporate moguls. Your Hillary won't win, and when everything is laid out and people start going down, don't think for one minute you are exempt. "But I was just doing my job, bruh!" means nothing.

Exactly my man, they probably earn to go back to the camp.

good post little kid, seriously get off Sup Forums you are retarded.

lay off the weed DUDE

>Yeah, fuck off shill. Kill yourself. It benefits no one except foreigners and corporate moguls. Your Hillary won't win, and when everything is laid out and people start going down, don't think for one minute you are exempt. "But I was just doing my job, bruh!" means nothing.
LOL trump wouldn't punish me for freedom of speech would he? Hillary will crash the economy Sup Forums has figured that out so no point in getting around it. But the truth is the TPP will benefit America by driving down wages and eliminating consumerism that plagued our minds.

leave little kid

naw m9 im older

you the kid

Well sort of, they had some great times in the concentration camp, most of the time it was not too bad if you could forget the freezing conditions and potato skins for food.

But lots of fresh air and community thing was cool in the camps, people warming each other because no campfire, lots of group orgies just to keep warm. Those aspects they really did miss after the war no wonder they were both into the whole 'swinger' culture thing. Supposedly my grandmother (established whore in the camp) solely survived through the toughest winter month only drinking semen of men he did not even knew

>people starving and having to sell their children was great because of some abstract shit that didnt matter

My grandmother also lived off potato skins and blades of grass if she was lucky.
To this day she'll never touch the skin of any fruit or vegetables.
We still have to peel her apples and pears.

>pic unrelated

sure bud

See my man! hard times = best times!

>didn't matter
Materalistic drunk alert.

>blades of grass
KEK that doesn't have any nutrients.

Actually the common perception about the Great Depression is way off of reality.

Because of movies and our popular imagination people believe that everybody was out of work and burning newspapers in trash cans

In reality the Great Depression looked a lot like ....now

20% unemployment
Millions on food assistance
Market fluctuations
Civil unrest
Extremely anemic growth

The only real differences between then and now are the program's put in place that make it seem not as bad.

It's harder for banks to foreclose on you
Companies got bailed out by the government
Social security and Medicare
Food stamps instead of breadlines
FDIC to prevent bank runs

Etc. they don't really solve the problems but they do make the symptoms less painful

>In reality the Great Depression looked a lot like ....now
DUDE are you high? Today is super materialistic everyone is buying the latest smart-phone

>20% unemployment
Yeah but today people can get jobs just not the jobs they want. There is always really hard basic very low paying jobs but no one wants to take em.

If today is like the Great Depression then I LOVE TODAY! However it isn't.

OP is a faggot.

You're a fucking idiot

You are fucking retarded if you think the 1930's weren't materialistic

You are also fucking retarded if you think that people are unemployed by choice.

Generally speaking though because of unemployment bennifits it is easier to stay unemployed but there ya go

Holy shit yeah that's easy for us who weren't there eating dead cats or shoe lace or boot leather stew for dinner.

All that there was unfortunately - can't be fussy in concentration camps.

Which really didn't happen to about 99% of the population

The reason you know those horror stories is because of how outrageous they are

You can look up the people today who live in storm drains and tent cities

Statistically things are just about as bad as the 1930's. But now there are more programs in place to basically hide the harsh reality

>You are fucking retarded if you think the 1930's weren't materialistic
LOL you're fucking retarded if you think people could AFFORD luxeries in that time

>You are also fucking retarded if you think that people are unemployed by choice.
You're so fucking stupid, the market always has a need for jobs dumbfuck

yeah sure buddy, sure.

*fortunantely

and why not just eat air or something? and drink your own salavia?

Bait thread confirmed, nobody could be this autistic.

Yeah well about 80% of people could afford things because only 20% weren't employed

You absolute tard

you're a bad troll

but the 80%s wages dropped to starvation levels DUMBUFKC

Ever heard of the dust bowl? Pretty sure the people that lived through it would disagree with you

No they didn't, dumbfuck

it washed away materialistic bullshit and had nothing to do with the depression

You're so stupid, the employer would say "work for less or im hiring someone else".

You claimed the 30's were the best era which is complete bullshit. It was absolute hell for most people

She was 15 at the time - I guess it was a "psychological boost" of some sorts. People change when they starve.

>OP is a leaf
Did you expect him to say anything intelligent about US history?

Amazing time to be alive

This
>It wasn't great
>Lolis for sale
It was fucking amazing desu

Actually for most people it was generally mediocre

As I said before people's perception of actual life has been screwed by movies to be way more dramatic than it really was

>libs
Nigga the 50's and 20's were Republican eras. Ike and Coolidge were two of the most based presidents we ever had.

There are non Chinese Canadians?

Looks staged as fuck.

Yes, the tanned ones.