How do I stop being depressed all the time?

How do I stop being depressed all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rinkSjnDfMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just bee you're selfie.

If you can manage to acquire all this, then you can be happy again.

>tfw skipped the yellow part entirely

just_be_happy.jpg

I want to kill anyone who unironically gives this as advice

>tfw skipped the blue yellow and orange part

Thanks for reminding me I barely reach halfway into the second level.

heres an idea, cut time spent behind pc/internet significantly and stop browsing Sup Forums

>I want to kill most people
Checks out with you being muslim
But seriosuly you can't do anything on your own
I can't imagine people yearning for "prestige"

I'mess depressed when I'm here, I need this place

When I tried being a normalfag for a couple of years I got so depressed over not being able to fit in no matter what I did that I became even more disilussioned and detached from how I was before.
Some people are dolls some are scarecrows.

Move to UK

Christfags online are always assblasted

>be depressed AND a brit
you should try to limit yourself to one disaster at a time.

>cold
>cloudy
>grey
It's gonna be even more depressing, if I were to move to any place in Europe it would be spain

The most important part is pretending. You can literally fool yourself into beeing happy.
And than stop caring about what other people say/think/do
The wise man has his happyness linked to his own free acts.
I am happy because i learned to play a new song on the piano. Or because i invested my money and im not just waisting it. Or i went to the gym and improved myself.
You dont need a stacy sucking the life out of you in order to be happy, you are just vonditioned to think that.

t. retard marketer

ok.then move to Spain asap

perfect pakistanian hash

Try eating a apple they always make me feel better also accept you for who you are everybody’s got issues make sure you have fun In life you only got one chance at this shit make it last bro :^)

Abandon the idea of being happy or "yourself", both are stupid, effeminate and therefore vain.

Hapiness is an egocentric measurement deployed and used by others on others to quantify their own place in this new hierarchy improvised after the recession of the Christian world. The only reason you actually care about it is because everyone and everything is pressing this question on you. And whatever the case why would you care for something you don't have? Do you care for the refueling of your space frigate?

Then abandon the idea of being yourself, the idea of finding the absolute joy in being in adequation to your innerself, the idea of being what you would like to be, like you are sold each and every day.

Becoming a man is the exact opposite. It requires you to become something else than the little egocentric kid you were, to become something else than this ingenuous creature in perpetual amazement unironically imitated by all those garbages pressuring the question of happiness on you, those one wich are seeking the beatitude in a reinvented innocence; it requires you to surpass yourself, to overcome it and its demon, to reject the futile and the vain, to neglect your little desires.

Being a man has nothing to do with joy.

CUM CUM CUM TO AMERICA youtube.com/watch?v=rinkSjnDfMw