youtube.com/watch?v=CCdyGLCXz_4
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never talk to me or my son ever again.

america. They are not even on the same level

The USA is our enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdyGLCXz_4

Their crimes against the German people will never be forgotten.

WTF America

LOS all the way

>shared this video on here weeks ago
>some German was so assblasted he bookmarked it to sulk in later
My work here is done.

APOLOGIZE evil mutt

why does this advice still hold true?

America

I already share this video on Sup Forums since several years, fatty.

Even worse lmao
Because you literally can't prove it wrong. We should've occupied Germany after ww1, could've saved millions of lives.

Does anyone know when G*rmany was allowed to have an army again?

No replies from germs + friends hmm. Interesting.
I would have figured they'd at least offer a cartoon goblin as some desperate attempt to save face

Can't s*ge the truth fatty

If the Germans hadn't sperged out, Britain would still have been world police and all would have been right in the world

>getting mad at America over this
We were content with our isolationist proxy war. All that nonsense we got roped into, you too Canada, is literally 100% brits fault. It's astonishing some of the shit coming out of that shithole island regarding both world wars given how they contributed almost nothing beyond manipulation

Russia.

You know who else had excuses? The Nazis

Americans are ignorantly think that by being bad and starting conflict after conflict and treating their downtrodden like shit is all in a good day's work for freedom

Germans are on a never ending power trip and this time it has evolved as the humanitarians of the world that need to usher in a single eu government and superstate.

Germans are worse

Who will succeed in the next great war? I think you Germans are in for a bad time when you start more shit in Europe.

who?

Amerikkkans under Drumpfff

Actually it was this cunt's fault.

Out of interest, do Germans actually think any of the things said in these videos are actually not true?

How is Germany evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY