We need /film/

we need /film/

We need better moderation.

We really do

He's not wrong thiugh, you're a retard if you think a film needs a strong plot to be enjoyable.
I really dislike this picture because it equates GotG and mad max with BvS

He's not wrong. The mouth drooling retards who watch that stuff don't watch for the plot.

Well atleast that guy is talking about a movie while 50% of posts here completly unrelated to Television & Film, that's the biggest problem.

I bet you watch game of thrones

"/film/" is a meme.

t. literal teenager

Yes, but the hypothetical board of /film/ would make the concept of a "good plot" a bannable offense. Plot is irrelevant to the quality of a movie

I really like Robert Beavers.
I like Mekas less.

why do you redditors think making a /film/ board will magically make this website not filled with teenager and neckbeards who watch superhero movies?

I'm 21, I enjoy movies of all types for what they are like an adult

We need less of your kind

Now go home, kid.

This is objectively correct though. Do you watch The Naked Gun or something like Wayne's World for its plot?

I only watch black and white films from countries that no longer exist you fucking pleb

Mods can't handle one board. Two boards would make it (somehow) even worse.

What movie was he was talking about?

We need less of YOUR kind, bane tourist(aka redditors)

Don't you mean game of thrones fans

Maybe, just maybe, you can scroll past shit threads and idiotic comments

Just saying there are other things to do than be concerned about every crappy thing on the internet

>he said while organizing his pirated copies of BLACKED DVD's

As much as I'd like to see /film/ exist I realise that discussing Hollywood films would still be impossible because of the high/low art meme.

Truly a film intellectual. Let me go get your medal, because you deserve it.

>I watch Austin Powers for the plot

Comedy capeshit fans.

A) the board is allowed one meta-thread, this goes for all boards

B) what that guy said is completely Sup Forums related

I suggest you go back to where you came from, you are just here to destroy this site.

Thats objectively true tho. Plot is not the most important thing in cinema you embryo. Tell me with straight face that films like 2001 or The Good, the Bad and the Ugly had strong plots. Yet they're unversally considered to be classics anyways