How do we fix this hideous thing, Sup Forums?

How do we fix this hideous thing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

David Beckham is a fucking cunt.

>boo hoo it takes a long time and alot of work to become a citizen of the greatest country

tough luck

Too much going on in that pic. My ADD prevents me from caring faggot OP

it's perfectly fine.

If you have money, it's much easier than it appears on the chart. It still takes a long time though. But easy.

entitled cunts who bring the net worth of the country they are going into down.
Bro it's hard to make 5 million dollars legitimately so let's just defraud people, it's illegal and immoral and is a net negative to society but hey the alternative is difficult.
Muh feels.

>it takes too long for foreigners to become legal citizens
>therefore illegal immigration is justified
wat

Seems fair enough, it takes 6 years to become a British citizen, assuming you pass eligibility and the final test.

28 years in the longest example does seem a bit over the top.

What's wrong with the chart?

You don't think something retarded, like that everyone in the world she be allowed to become a US citizen at will, do you OP?

I don't understand what they're complaining about?
That the USA has standards?

What the fuck?

>I am entitled to live in America just because

>a bloo bloo I want to be here and I want to be here NOW
Whoever made that pic needs to be sent back to Mexico

Vote for Hillary and this will be the new requirements

this

The argument is that people who want to immigrate to get benefits for their families NOW don't really have the option to apply for legal immigration because the process takes so long they won't see benefits for decades.

I've always been in favor of streamlining the process, there are too many hoops to jump through just to even start immigrating.

I don't see a problem here.

>mfw both German and US passport

feels good desu

>legal
There's nothing legal about migrants, they abandoned own country because they WERE NOT SKILLFUL enough to make it there, on top of that they are are leeches and fuck up any country. Migrants are cancer and every one of them should be killed.

but these people ARE NOT ENTITLED to the benefits for their family.

It's one way or the other – you either allow a nice and steady flow of educated legal immigrants with a process that's strictly defined but easy enough to get through for a qualified person, while mercilessly kicking out illegals (the Australia/Canada way), or you turn a blind eye to illegal migrants (the US way).

No, unlike what edgy Sup Forumsacks suggest you can't have the cake and eat it too. There WILL be migrants. Period. You decide how do you want your government to deal with those, taking one of the two routes I mentioned above.

it doesnt say where those long waits come from. It ignores the bottle neck that comes from background checks. criminal checks take the longest becuase of the refusal of other goverments to cooperate and the fact that agencies like ICE are under staffed.

oh then there are the senators who sign off on the visa granting offices and how they use that to make poliltical deals.

>apply for legal immigration because the process takes so long they won't see benefits for decades.
Then dont immigrate to the country and demand they take care of you.

The Us is not, nor any other country, obligated to take care of people from other countries. A countries job is to take care of its OWN CITIZENS FIRST.

The US should focus on raising the standard of living of its own citizens before taking care of non citizens.

I also say that as someone immigrating to the US in the next month to live with my GF.

I wonder if legal immigration being an impossible clusterfuck has anything to do with the million of illegal immigrants

Nah, couldn`t be.

And i forgot to mention that inspite of those long waits USA let's in more immigrants, every year, then other country.

Does the cartoon mention that?

>be Iraqi Canadian
>apply for u.s. visa in 99
>not muslim but 9/11 didnt help
>12 years later, 2011, get green card
>5 years later, 2016, will be a citizen in a couple months

Boo fucking hoo, our family went through it

>Are you unskilled?
>Yes
>Tough luck
Sounds good, now about those 11 million illegals

> long wait lines justify skipping the rules

Third world logic in a nutshell

They sliced up the choice balloons to make as many as possible.

Why on earth would we want it to be a fast process?

You shouldn't be able to change your citizenship like you're changing your clothes

All of these.

I don't understand. Changing countries has always been, and SHOULD always be a big deal. You aren't traveling some place for fun, you're essentially pledging loyalty to stand up and defend your country in any way necessary.

This doesn't mean running away at the first sign of adversity.

>It takes a long time for the government to do something
Wow, no shit sherlock. This is true of virtually anything the government has a hand in. So their genius solution is to ditch the whole thing and let everyone in unchecked, because fuck boarders and shiet am I right?

Also
>Virtuall no way for unskilled to immigrate
GOOD!!!! We don't fucking need MORE unskilled workers, we have plenty. The only reason illegals get these jobs is because they are willing to take less money under the table beause they're fucking illegal. If the option wasn't their, then these jobs would go to citizen for a proper pay. But suddenly the left doesn't give a shit about decent wages. Jackasses.

"try it yourself!"
I don't have to, I'm already a citizen. Why should I care?

>Marry someone
>Don't be a criminal
Huraaaay welcome you fucking morons.

Well, we don't need any more people, and we certainly don't need any more bitter, jealous, spiteful, ungrateful shitskins, so it doesn't so much need to be "fixed" as it needs to be fucking immediately ended.

Go back to your desert hovel, you filthy sand flea.

We don't.
>Baw I can't go to a first world country despite having no marketable skills
Yes, you can fuck off. The US should take the cream of the crop, not the bottom of the barrel. We should take doctors, scientists, engineers, and mathematicians. Not fucking unskilled labour and drug mules.

Also your pic includes time to become a citizen which raises the question why should you become a citizen so quickly? Should we allow any random jackass to move to the US and become a voting citizen in a year? Yes, its not like we should ensure immigrants actually understand the US and US culture before being allowed to vote in the US. I mean all those Muslim migrants to France and Germany should be allowed to vote the moment they cross the border, because they are 100% European.

Unskilled labor is mostly supposed to be kids anyways.

fucking this

It doesn't look complicated at all. It's quite a simple flow chart. It seems to be trying to imply that it's complicated but if you can read in English, it's not.

>its hard to immigrate here

GOOD. IT SHOULD BE. America is an exceptional country, and we should only admit exceptional people. You don't have a fucking right to immigrate here.

Don't fool yourself. Your immigration system is designed to attract desperate brown people so that they will work for less, have less rights but can still vote. Your democracy is failing.

"Kids" isn't the best word to use here. Teenager would be more accurate.
And I'd still say thats not really correct. I mean, have you been to a restaurant or retail store lately? Tons of older people working these jobs.
All the more reason to not import more people.

>the greatest country

> The US should take the cream of the crop, not the bottom of the barrel. We should take doctors, scientists, engineers, and mathematicians. Not fucking unskilled labour and drug mules.
And the problem is – it is easier to get into the US as a good-for-nothing spic or poo in the loo than as an engineer. Unlike countries with a point-based system, which makes you eligible for permanent residence if you've got a degree, job experience and language skills, the American system not only discourages having all of these, but puts additional hoops in your way.

All of that while the States have the unbelievably bullshitty Green Card lottery, which grants Permanent Residence to 50000 random 3rd worlders every year, without any account for skills or job prospects.

>A FUCKIN' BR

Holy shit, this sounds like hell. Why the fuck would anyone want to immigrate there? Shit niggers, do you guys really have no other options?

I guess if you were born in Mexico you're fucked, there aren't that many other countries that border it.

At least we don't immorally fuck up other countries for our own interest like you do. The US sucks. Having a good quality of life doesn't make you the greatest country. Having ethics does.

i would argue it should be sped up a bit, generally for any stem field people we might need. we do have a doctor deficit and are lagging behind in infrastructure/technology

thats not to say we arent high in the world for tech, but we arent number 1 :(

>And the problem is – it is easier to get into the US as a good-for-nothing spic or poo in the loo than as an engineer.
Poo in the loos are often engineers or doctors. Indians are the highest earning ethnic group in the US per capita and Hindus are the highest earning religious group per capita surpassing even Jews.

Only 19% of Hindus earn less than 50k a year compared to 25% for Jews. The median Poo in Loo in the US earns 101k per year, almost double 52k which is the median across the entire country.

Also since Sup Forums is retarded and values perspective over actual facts while claiming the opposite I had several Indian professors in college while studying engineering, far more than the average population distribution.

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N

>Having a good quality of life doesn't make you the greatest country. Having ethics does.
I think most people would rather live as a wealthy man in China than a poor man in Somalia. Just saying, most people value prosperity more than ethics.

Are you actually joking? Who cares about these shitty 3rd world countries? As long as I can live a comfortable life domestically, I couldn't give a shit.

edgy/10

Even if good quality of life were the only standard to hold a country to, the USA would still not be anywhere near number 1 in the list.

>At least we don't immorally fuck up other countries for our own interest like you do.

Unfortunately, because I'd like our country to have this kind of influence. You wouldn't?

How about people fix their own goddamn countries and stop coming to fuck ours up by voting for leftist politicians who pander to them?

>we need to fix immigration
No, we need to hang leftists and libertines who believe the third world is entitled to western welfare.

By building a wall and not let immigrants to become citizens period unless they achieve significance to our national security.

H1B1 Visas are loopholes to get more shitskin families that already got in our country using that fucking loophole.

FUCK THEM.

BUILD A WALL

yeah, 'cause people are fucking waiting in line to enter Brazil

1. US have shitty quality of life when compared to most places in europe

2. We are not more ethical than them, we are less powerful, its different.

I'm not 10.

Exactly. Pic related.

that's a British soldier

Fixed

You can even pronounce R's correctly nigger.

>2014
Lets see what that image looks like after Europe's cultural enrichment takes hold

How was my post edgy? Would you really rather be living in poverty with a 30% chance of having AIDS but hey at least people are upfront about stuff. Or would you rather have a high standard of living but everyone is trying to Jew everyone else out of things?

Honestly the only coup I supported was when we backed Panamanian independence and that was only because Colombia wouldn't let us build the Panama Canal. I think we should go back to the early 1900s where our policies consisted of "Fuckup Mexico and watch Europe burn."

>would you rather be a good person living in poverty or get rich through stealing?
This is what you're asking.

>Fuckup Mexico
Calvin Coolidge really fucked Mexico up good, didn't he?

>This is what you're asking.
Yes it is. I think most people would choose the latter.

>Calvin Coolidge really fucked Mexico up good, didn't he?
I was mostly referring to the long period of instability caused and exacerbated by the US leading to the Zimmerman telegram where many in Mexico actually did want an outright war against the US. The US was right to hunt down Poncho Villa but at the same time Mexico was right to be pissed at the US for invading Mexico to hunt him down.

>I think most people would choose the latter.
That is sadly true, I'm afraid.

>illegal invasion of white countries is justified and should be endorsed because bohoo it takes a WHILE and a few hurdles to wee out human trash to leech from the achievements of brighter and more successful people who built that wealth up with blood and sweat in first place that all theose gringos and niggers yearn for
>no of course they cant come to Israel fucking antisemite

> they were not skillful enough
wew,lad.
maybe they know their country is shit and want to come here to work and make something out of themselves?(the legal ones of course) you wouldn't know about that since you're an irrelevant country

Brother, please fuck off. You're making us look like shit.

Do you know what it means to be a fucking citizen of a country?
It HAS to be difficult, otherwise any fucking idiot can just become a citizen for the shits and giggles.

Citizens need to KNOW the fucking country they live in, they need to KNOW the history, they need to KNOW the language, and they need to grow here and respect the flag.

You want people to just come over and pitch their fucking tents at will?? Just sign a sheet of paper?? "OK, you're murrican' now, lel."

It takes two seconds to sign a sheet of paper, but it takes many years to actually change your national identity.

WE build OUR communities, WE vote for OUR president, WE fight OUR wars, WE love OUR country.

"THEY" need a few years until they are ready to do any of those things as an official American, and are proud to say they are with "US".

Fuck them. If they aren't skilled labourers they can stay in their shithole country. The government isn't a global charity. The US government should think of the US citizens first, foreign citizens never. If killing foreigners benefits the US, kill them. If helping foreigners helps the US, help them.

Whoa, watch out not to cut yourself with all that edge!

>We should let unskilled people in!

This is why I started to hate the left wing.

It is extremely hard to stay here legally even with qualifications. I am white and managed to get here on the H-1B that everyone hates but unless I can get my employer to navigate the minefield that is the green card process, I will be kicked out eventually.

As a legal resident I will abide by these rules. I love the country and its up to the citizens to decide if they want skilled people like me to stay or not. If they keep this system I will take my expertise elsewhere but not by choice.

Fuck unskilled illegals though. That trash should never get citizenship as they are criminals.

>From 6 to 7 years
And they are complaining? They think we should give a passport to every shitskin the same day they jump from the boat to the European soil?

>waaaah unskilled immigrants are not wanted waaaah no fair

>The argument is that people who want to immigrate to get benefits for their families NOW
GET FUCKED REEEEEEE

REEEEEE

>muhh dead commies

If not by the School of Americas the entere south america would be today like Cuba and Venezuela.

Sounds okay to me desu.

Unless your Cuban and touch US soil, your automatically a citizen, no deportation for you, even if your a criminal. See wet foot/dryfoot

>this infographic will make you say "fuck havin laws n borders n shiet"