Really makes you think

The White House was built by slaves, but now black people get to live there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Reconstruction
amzn.com/0812995767
youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the dank flag

dont you know the white house is made out of cotton?

Remember when Michelle made some special video about fathers for fathers day, and instead of even mentioning her dad, who worked a back breaking shitty job just to give her a chance at a better life which eventually led to her being first lady, she instead decided to shit on all fathers in a snarky 3rd wave feminist pandering way?

fuck her

what is it with this meme that American slaves built everything? they were owned by a small minority in the south for agriculture, they weren't like Roman slaves who were used for construction

the white house was built by slaves though

Wasn't the original white house only built by slaves, which was burnt down then rebuilt by white folks?

S H O U L D E R S
H
O
U
L
D
E
R
S

Slaves were employed on that as well.

And paid too.

Whatever Mantis and Toboggan

its a huge simplification though. Free citizens also worked on it and so did Europeans.

not to mention that it WAS FUCKING BURNED TO THE GROUND and then had to be rebuilt. in fact its been repaired and rebuilt a bunch of times...with no slaves

>digging up 200 year old dead horses to beat it
260,000 dead white Americans who died in the civil war isn't enough?

So she's a house nigger?

She's not beating anything. She's just pointing out how much black people have progressed.

yeah, they don't build anything anymore

And I work everyday to pay taxes so people who don't want to work get free money. We are the slaves now.

A white house nigger

>hundreds of thousands of Union soldiers died so that nigs could nig like they do today

Are Union soldiers the biggest cucks in history?

Ah the good old antebellum south, full of slaves on D-9s...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Reconstruction

they dont do anything but yell anymore

American slavery wasn't even true slavery.

It was basically Europeans forcing lazy niggers to have a job. The mere fact that slaves were both paid by slave owners and had the opportunity to buy their freedom means it deserves a different classification than the historical definition of being literal, unpaid, unprotected, work fodder for life.

lmao even the white house isn't good enough for these uppity niggers

>slaves
>paid
Bruh

when will these fucking niggers stop being relevant

i hope the obongos disappear harder than the bushes did

>"And in said house, I check my twitter on a phone that was assembled by slavery. The parts inside the phone have been mined illegally, and we are very hesitant to sign legislation to abolish said Modern Slavery because of the financial impact it will have on our American based tech industries"

What a hypocritical narrative to implying. She is well aware of all the slavery that is happening in the world TODAY.

This book red pilled the shit out of me on Modern Slavery, I strongly suggest you folks read it
>amzn.com/0812995767

Really mages me bink xd

Forced labor defines slavery, not compensation.

Please stop posting like this, you are stupid and unfunny

rare

Built by slaves, and whites, and other immigrants... can this BLACKS BUILT EVERY INFRASTRUCTURE meme die

Holy shit, you are fucking retarded.
The slavery you are talking about existed in Latin America, not Anglo lands.

Michelle was on form that day.
Gave Trump a whuppin'

youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I