Which is the most racist country on Earth?

Which is the most racist country on Earth?

Murica

Afrikaners.

This meme needs to end.
America is literally the most diverse and welcoming country in the world.

India
I studied in France for a year and no one was racist to me other than some female Pajeet who called me a "handsome kebab seller"

The Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India.

>welcoming

Why am I always treated like a criminal at the airport?

this and Isreal

because you are?

Because you look like criminal

Probably the US. The importance they assign to skin color and genetic origins is pretty much unrivalled anywhere in the developed world.

This is just American culture.
All people are treated the same here.

because you're brown

SO YOU WANT TO GET INTO THE US, HUH?
RECITE THE 2ND AMENDMENT IN REVERSE WHILE DOING A HANDSTAND OR WE'LL SHOOT

SHOW ME YOUR PASSPORT
*grabs passport*
HE'S DRAWING HE'S DRAWING *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

> hurr US is racist
t. 98% white countries with harsh immigration laws

Probably somewhere in Africa.

>Which is the most racist country on Earth?
All countries are equally racist, except for Sweden :^)

Norway, Finland, Estonia, Poland, and probably a few more in that general area.

Apart from literal 3rd world shitholes? The USA

I don't know for a nation in particular, but pretty sure it's in Africa. Those guys have been slaughtering and enslaving each others for millenia based on their ethnic or tribal origins are are still doing it nowadays.

Europeans have been killing each other in bigger and bloodier ways in history tho

Israel, nuke them please.

>not understanding the satire

I was just baiting lol. I know that in reality America is literally the new Babel Tower.
Still not sure if its good or bad now.

Norway is 70% white at best.
People from the Middle East and Africa are allowed free entry into Europe, and once they've lived here for a while can live wherever they want in the EEA.
We also take in a lot more immigrants than you per capita, meaning that the proportion of native Norwegians is decreasing way faster than the proportion of white Americans.
But people don't care. If you're not native, people will acknowledge it, maybe it comes up in conversation when you meet someone for the first time, but apart from that nobody gives a shit.

But in the US everyone feels like they need to make race a central part of their identity and culture. "White people do this." "Black people do this." "Asians are like this." etc.
You're obsessed. And it's hard for us to understand your preoccupation with race, just like it's probably hard for you to understand that nobody in Norway thinks about race in their daily life.
>t. non-white person living in Norway

maybe it's because skin color plays a part in our countries history?

Japan

South america where white people are.

Ahhhh because unlike your our diversity is pretty old and huge and developed stereotypes and memes.

You do sound like a shitskin. If a foreigner is from another European country I wouldn't give a shit. But if it's some nigger or indian fucker people will be hostile.

thats what happens to people from muslim countries

Developing countries in order of development. Eastern European racism doesn't even come close to that in Asia and Africa. The only difference is one is reported and organised by groups. The other is prevalent, societal consensus and not organised.

people do care you shitskin they just dont say it to your face. In fact most of Europe is even less welcoming than america because we only see natives as being our own whereas americans will see all whites no matter where they're from as american

The difference between racism in Africa and in white countries is that, at least in Africa they can lie and africans would believe them, in white countries you can't hide the brown/black skin.

racism = power + privilege. so the USA is the most racist

Japan

probably South Africa, right?

Most to least
>Africans and asians
>Usaians
>Eastern euros and latin americans
>West and north europeans and rest of anglos

All white countries are racist (it also includes asian countries with their pale skin), if you don't believe it, then mention a 90+ % ethno state that aren't racist.
>But africans and jews are racist too.
In Africa blacks can lie about their tribe and be safe but in white countries you can't hide the black/ brown skin

America

I don't know, man. I have plenty of close friends. People are usually polite. I've never been refused service or entry anywhere. I've never been called a racial slur.
Maybe the two of you are racist, but I don't think that applies to the majority of the population. Why would they allow virtually unlimited immigration from Africa and the Middle East if they had something against brown people?

surprised nobody said united kingdom

literally face racism every single day and my whole family does and we're one of the """wh*Ter"""-looking BLACK BULLS.

but it's ok I wish there was more so I don't have to feel a tad bad when I behead wh*Tes every night

>America
>America
>USA
>Burgerland
>Japan
DAWG foreigners literally get burned alive in the townships here a few times a year. Afrikaner farmers also have the highest rate of murder out of any group in the entire world - all from racially-motivated attacks.

You made me a fan of barbara palvin, king

>In Africa blacks can lie about their tribe

Except that the languages and phenotype differences make it obvious

>I have plenty of close friends
have you thought that maybe your friends are more left wing than the general population maybe?
>People are usually polite
all of the west are polite societies
>I've never been refused service
quite literally illegal. Not to mention you'd have to have a serious aversion to a people not to sell them shit
Its quite common for Irish people to complain about ALL immigrants, not nonwhites. People don't really care if you're black or white but a lot say theres just too many non natives here. I literally don't know why we allow so much immigration into this country, I don't think anyone knows but those who control immigration. Our political parties purposely never talk about immigration because they know people are unhappy about it and nothing is changing

black owned though

Monaco.

Japan

We're obviously not talking about niggers here since they're not humans.

Poland, Serbia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia.

For some reason central europe is racist as fuck

Ireland is like 82% Irish as of 2016. Better start bombing them, mate.

They can learn the other tribes language.
>Phenotype
Bs, it's literally because of the ideology, like christians vs muslims thing, there has nothing to do with phenotype in Africa.

Who is she dating?

>for some reason
it's because they're wise.

this country is finished desu
we're probably the only country in Europe with no anti immigration party

south africa. how is this a question

the difference being that we grew out of it, while they're still going at it happily

america

no its because theyre poor. There correlation between wealth and number of immigrants.

You can always start fucking shit up for the politicians. You have recent history of actual fighting, that's impressive. Besides, most people who come to Ireland are poles and Lithuanians (and other meme baltic countries) cheer up mate.

This.

probably that island with savages that bow and spear anyone trying to get close

My friends are from all over the political spectrum.
Some of them are very liberal. Some of them are very anti-immigration.
I wouldn't call any of them racist, though. I mean, I think there should be less muslim immigration myself, but that has nothing to do with race.
I think most people think immigration is fine in moderation. Enough people to add some value to the country, but not so much that it takes away from the local culture and identity.
And then there are some outliers who want no immigrants, and some that want completely open borders.
But I think both of those extremes are very small minorities.

>there has nothing to do with phenotype in Africa.

You are retarded in the horn they have literal phrases mocking bantus for having flat faces and wide noses

Ask fucking Somalis or Ethiopians lol

No, there isn't, shitskin. Why would poor people be racist all of a sudden?

scandivian are very polite and civilized, you can be friend and they may don't hurt your feel but even when you are white but brown eye and hair you will never be one of them.

everybody is racist desu

Ireland?

Banter =\= racism, where one person would kill another one because of their skin.

They literally enslaved them and had a fucking castes system built around it

People with large noses and protruding mouth aka bantus were treated like cattle

They are still segregated in certain provinces

>when you are white but brown eye and hair you will never be one of them.
Do you think all Norwegians are blonde and blue-eyed? That's not the case. I think you may have fallen for the memes.

you dont need to be doing an etnic cleaning to be labeled as racist desu

Maybe Israel of North Korea

Or one of those forgetabel southeast asian ones we only notice when they kickstart new killing fields.

Bantus mean they speak the BantĂș language not about the way they look, how many lies are you trying to write just to justify the racism in white countries.

Why would you say SA when Zimbabwe exists?

Are you really black?

>France
>98% white

they call them fucking Jareer which means bantu you dumb shit

>Also languages are tied to ethnic groups

no shit sherlock
Go on fucking Somalispot and see

Japan and Korea

Israel

sealand

Gee I don't know, Muhammad.

In France italian immigrants are considered as french, you have no idea what you're talking about kys

clever guy

India

japan

America is not a country, it's a continent

Poor people are always racist. Even here in England, the poorer the area the more racist they are.

How can anyone dispute this? Name a third world country which isn't racist.

Most Somalis are jereer you mong. That isn't even a racist term.

we are

Some Eastern Euro shithole like Poland