Be descended from ancient vikings

>be descended from ancient vikings
>men who braved the north sea and discovered the americas in glorified canoes
>these hardy warlords would've undoubtedly disembarked and swam to shore in mail and leather with an axe fastened to their back
>all of europe fears you
>set record for drowning

its all the niggers they are importing

More like
>swarm Sweden with blacks
>black+water=??

Wtf, I hate water now.

this
happens here too every weekend atleast 1 dead

It's the non-europeans we've imported

They can't swim

Are you sure?

Are you're it's not the nice weather we've been having?

The ones drowning are not swedes.

Fucking durka durka women refuse swimming lessons because of their fucking piece of shit religion and the men are too retarded. some don't realize how fuck strong underwater currents there are

>Swedes break a Sweden-specific record in Swedish borders.
Wow it's fucking nothing.

It's seriously only immigrants who drown, or Swedes so drunk that they might as well be immigrants due to how functional their cognitive skills are.

No the nice weather is the cause for all the rapes at festivals, in addition to WHITE MEN.

Dindus are genetically predisposed to be shitty swimmers, sandpeople don't allow their kids to attend swimming practice because it is haram. Let the oceans rise and cleanse the scandinavian peninsula!

Do you guys get any drowning deaths during Midsommar? We get some deaths every year during that holiday. Usually drunk people acting foolishly.

I've heard of at least one asylum seeker who drowned here. He and his friends were on a boat (I've understood they probably stole it?) but it capsized. The incident prompted discussion on how we have to give asylum seekers free swimming lessons.

I'll give them free swimming lessons at the point of a gun

>forgetting Sweden is not white anymore

Sure
Also every now and then

Just a few weeks ago some immigrant child drowned in the river 200 meters from me.

Some fucking chopper was out looking for his body all night

Kept me awake and probably costed a lot of money

What a hassle.

Fpbp

>select all images of water

>mfw this means Swedes are actively letting shitskins drown while they watch safely from ashore
I knew not all Swedes were cucks

>The people have to pay for foreigners who can't learn the most basic forms of survival known to man to learn them
Funlan just kill them already, the joke can't get any funnier

How can someone not be able to swim? That seems incomprehensible to me. I don't recall ever being taught to swim, you just move your limbs around and shit, literally dumb animals can be thrown into water and just be able to swim.

>give asylum seekers free swimming lessons.
The nanny state was a mistake.

>implying it's not the blacks in sweden that are drowning

holy fuck they forgot how to swim??

what the fuck sweden

I have heard rumors but this is just fucked

Pretty sure these are tanned Swedes who drowned.

My bet is on affirmative action. They had to take a % of rapefugees and/or LGBTQQGFDJ as life guards, even if they couldn't swim/weren't strong enough for the job.

kids swimming away from muslim fingers and drown.

All the uncucked Swedes either immigrated to North America or established Rus when they settled among Slavs.

Why do Americans like to act like if all uncucked people went over from Europe to America?
A lot of this shit we are seeing here started in the USA, in some ways the USA is even worse than Europe is. The only thing they got stopping them from free falling is the constitution which was written by since long dead men.

>Le America's fault Meme
Its always a fucking Swede or a Brit too

>implying its not all the niggers and sandniggers that they imported

kek

Everything our own little lefties want to do is to play "American civil rights movement"
Of course it's our fault that we are doing it, but a lot of it is created by Americans.

You guys do realise it's all the niggers who can't swim right?