She was pregnant. And you gunned her down

>She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.
>That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aVUDdQS2UxA
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did Iron Man shoot a pregnant lady?

>Who was in the wrong here?
Both of them. The difference is manhattan can see the strings that guide their actions.

>Shooting a woman and blaming someone else for your actions.

A true Democrat.

Why would someone shoot a baby before throwing it out of a vagoo?

the comedian

>The Comedian
>Democrat
You what

>enjoys the fall of America
>disillusioned with the American dream
>putting responsibility for his actions on others

Yeah.

both, arguably just Comedian. Manhattan WAS drifting out of touch with Humanity. He can't be entirely blamed for not caring. to him, life and death are the same, because he is above both.

Comedian is just an cynical asshole who revels in death because life is a huge joke to him and he sees the "human condition" as a never ending inevitable death spiral

They got us in that fucking war

>he's mean so he must be Republican

t. hillshill

responding to obvious bait

comedian is not political, he's a guy who has strong beliefs initially, but can't accept just how hard it is to make those beliefs reality, so he turns to 'humor' to live with the brutal things he's seen and done

the same is true of the way manhattan is written, we're supposed to believe that a being with absolute knowledge can't see that the trajectory of reality can be changed, with effort

desu he doesnt seem like he'd care about either.

You haven't refuted the shared traits.

because they're both written by the same guy

he may have been creatively brilliant, but morally he is an idiot

so both can definitely be 'wrong'

HAHAHAHAHA UPVOTED!

because hes not a democrat.

and neither is he a republican

The man is literally satire, but he'd definitely have voted Trump just to piss off all parties.

>a child's complaints to god about freewill & how it makes god evil for not intervening

a child should go to school

The Comedian is a bad guy, but he's right. If Manhattan actually cared he could have easily saved the woman.

if you're trying to irritate me by being a useless piece of dogshit, I guess you win

you have successfully contributed nothing, twice

why don't you try refuting the shared traits, scumshit

>It's a Sup Forums thread

you need to leave Sup Forums, you're ruuuining it. Onnnly fuckers who knnnow jackshit about politics want to discuss it all the fucking time while ignoring their own lives.

Comedian.

Manhattan can't be responsible for preventing Comedian from doing stupid shit all the time. Is he supposed to follow every shitty human around all the time preventing them from doing stupid shit.

why do

you write

like this?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

>why don't you try refuting the shared traits, scumshit
Because I am the one proposing their validity, so why would I do that? So you're accepting their validity then.

I don't understand this post, why is it the way it is

contributed

nothing

again

you have autism

not the same guy, I am a totally different guy contributing nothing.

why does it matter? it literally does not matter in the context of the character

Worked directly for Nixon
Held hard-right beliefs and politics.

A real Democrat alright.

no, I'm saying what everyone except you knows, and you're also pretending that you dont know, so you can imaginethat you are smart:

which is that no one has any idea what the fuck you're talking about

you got your answer, a correct and complete answer, and then rather than discuss it, you simply said 'tell me more' in a fuckstick way

>le o so original witty reddit comment

(((YOU)))

The writers
Theres literally no reason the doc cant fix her body and restart life function

>putting responsibility for his actions on others
But he never did that

Manhattan isn't going to do that. Might as well ask him to do it for everyone that dies unfairly.

Manhattan shouldn't follow people around solving their shit, if he does there's no point in anyone having any will in the first place.

>the traits of a character don't matter
Jesus.

>you got your answer
No because you haven't offered one shred of informative or argumentative content in your posts about the commonalities between Comedian and Democrats. Your posts have been utterly irrelevant to everything I've said so far yet you keep (You)ing me for some reason with this inane non-content.

Take my upvote!

you haven't refuted the shared traits

not an argument

What are you doing? People are trying to engage with you in movie discussion about a character and you keep replying with a "nu uh." You are just being annoying and not even in the cringy way.

>Im just gonna go around shooting people because Dr. Manhattan exists and he can save them LOL.

Does Manhattan need to go around wiping the Comedian's ass too?

it really wasn't that reddit of a comment. It wasn't funny, but whether a post is followed by a bunch of laughing reaction images or accusations of reddit is entirely determined by the first reply. Sup Forums has a herd mentality. So don't beat yourself up user.

It's more like
>Im just gonna go around shooting people and if Dr Manhattan bitches about it then he should have done something about it instead of standing there and watch

>current year
>not traitposting

The response remains effective as long as the poster in question has not refuted the shared traits.

He does in OP's situation, and he does in war in general, and he does in the riots, and that's his philosophy. He believes what he does is determined by the circumstances of his situation only and that he is not an autonomous actor in a moral realm and instead he is a product and result of the actions of others acting upon himself.

There are people that believe in personal responsibility, and there are people that are dumb as fucking stumps.

you haven't refuted the shared traits

you haven't refluted the chaired tits.

you haven't refuged the charred tots

You don't understand

If you have the power to stop the killing but don't then don't bitch when someone does the killing

A bullet is a perfect response to a hysterical cunt slashing your face almost blinding you. Neither the doc or the Comedian are in any way wrong that night.

>Brainlet
The Comedian was wrong
>Normie
Manhattan was wrong
>Patrician
The pregnant Mexican lady was wrong

That's what I said though.

>pregnant Mexican lady
>Being this new
she was chinese

Clearly you don't think when someone does something heinous he alone is responsible and the one to be held accountable.

A true Democrat.

But it's not refusing personal responsibility

>hasn't refuted the shared traits

Those are two separate issues where he indulges in both.

desu this

>racetraitor whore fucks the first white men she sees
>thinks he's at fault and needs to pay for the child

>when someone does something heinous he alone is responsible and the one to be held accountable
I do

But if you have the power to stop someone from doing something heinous but don't then you don't have a right to bitch about someone doing something heinous.

Implying nixon wasnt a commie lover thar sucked red china minidick

I'm sorry that you think that way.

Objective truth coming through

>The Comedian
>Democrat
youtu.be/aVUDdQS2UxA
2:33 - 2:53
In the opening, the Comedian assassinated President Kennedy.

If you think he was in any way a Democrat, you haven't seen the film.

> putting responsibility for his actions on others
You mean like Trump blames the media?

Or how he fired the chief usher, Angella Reid, so he could get an extra scoop of ice cream?

It must really burn you that Reid, a black woman, has shown more integrity in the firing than the Pepe in Chief has shown during his 3 months at Mar-a - er, the White House.

The gibbering gook who tried to kill the Comedian.

the comedian was a shit person but he was right

The gook. She shouldn't have been sleeping around with the enemy (inb4 rape).

>women
>not mating with the invader
pick one

She was Vietnamese, my dude.

I'm pretty sure mercury bullets would still fly into you. They'd also be harder to extract.

Mercury is a liquid at room temperature so it would have just splattered on her.

Metal moving at the speed of sound doesn't splatter when it contacts skin, solid or liquid.

Assuming you could even get it to all go straight forward, I'm guessing it would just disperse everywhere.

>Capeshit STILL hasn't surpassed this youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo

The Comedian was clearly in the wrong because just committed murder. Why should Dr. Manhattan even care about humanity when humans keep making the same mistakes and refuse to learn from them?

to the top with you!

How are these Democrat traits? Sup Forumslacks demonstrate these very traits en masse on a daily basis

He works for the Government. Just because Nixon was president it doesn't make him right wing just like it doesn't make every cop right wing because they also technically work for Nixon.

The Comedian is an edgy apolitical snowflake. He pretends that he hates everyone and doesn't care.

>everyone and everything is either a Democrat or a Republican

t. retarded American

then he has no right to chide the Comedian

>he pretends that he hates everyone and doesn't care
>his actions reflect this
why would you say he's pretending?

Shh, let the retards keep fighting

>murder
You are brainwashed

why didn't more people do it to become as powerful?

Because Dr. Manhattan was a stroke of luck. Unless we'll be getting a god version of Bubastis in the future.

Sometimes a bunch of anons will just pretend a post is more reddit than it actually is if the post wasn't that good in the first place. It becomes a way to joke about a less-than successful joke.

Because he freaks out and goes crying to his biggest nemisis when he finds out Veidt's plans to kill millions of people a trick the world into peace.

If he REALLY didn't care it wouldn't get to him but the fact that he knows Veidt's plan will work but it will cost millions of lives is something he can't reconcile.

Very much this. Reddit is garbage but this site is too

could you imagine how painful this would be.

Put me in the screencap

>Not understanding this is an allegory of mans relationship to God(s).

Both though.

too fast to be painful

The level of discourse on reddit is so much better than this cesspool that it's not even comparable.

>god version of Bubastis in the future.
we should've