California#1

If diversity is wrong, why is california #1 in the US?

Silicon Valley, Hollywood, their universities are great due to diversity.

right?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/economic-output-if-states-were-countries-california-would-be-france-467614
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-homeless-national-numbers-20151120-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not to mention the dominant agriculture and national parks (desert, beach, tallest mountain in continential US, temperate rainforests)

California banned affirmative action in the public universities in the 90's. After that, black graduation rates rose 50% while enrollment dropped only 2%. Really makes you think...

In each area calufornia is not diverse south there are alot of mexucans and in bay area asians

because america is #1 and california has the most people. fucking retard are you this stupid?

Pretty sure they still do AA on some level here from what I have seen

Why do you care nip? The Chinks and gooks dominate it.

delete this

as far as anyone knows california is shit, super uh... diverse and horrible. you wouldn't like it. earthquakes are super awful! way worse than um, tornados or whatever.

fuck off

California is not too bad if your are a spic.

>tfw your state causes mountains of butthurt daily

Really
e
a
l
l
y

this

>show me a black community in california that's doing well
>show me a mexican community in california that's doing well
pro tip you can't

Honestly, I'd rather live in New England

california is fucking shit

Its hot as fuck

Its expensive

10 dollar minimum wage, LA and San Fran $15

Dude weed lmao everywhere

10 round max per mag

I HATE it here

>due to their diversity

This guy gets it. Loo's, whites and Asians carry this place. Mexican/black areas are disgusting, run down, and look like mexico.

>being a proud of being from sf/la
you're the cancers of this glorious state

MAKES
A
K
E
S

619 Cali here its is

Its just a bunch of sissy white boys from other states who cry and bitch about cali. Dont get me wrong our politicians are fucking retards but theirs nothing we can do about it. We elected a republican for governer and he still fucked our shit up.

Everyone here gets along sometimes... mexicans hate blacks, whites(middle class) get along with mexicans and asians fucking suck. Stay away from male asians those little shits are backstabbers and fucking hate white males. Watchout for the chinese.

Literally every company in Silicon Valley is 80% white male.

Ouy
u
y

California is only great if you are rich. Otherwise have fun living with illegals, junkies and cucked leftists.

>nanny state only lets them have 10 rounds per mag
>only sissy white boys hate us

Canada doesn't even have that restriction. Stay cucked, califaggots.

with an obligatory poo at the top
explain this

Diversity is okay, but liberals don't understand that when 90% of immigration is from Mexico it doesn't really count as diversity. Neither is it good when most are unskilled labor and have like 5-6 kids. Fuck commiefornia, this state is a pure and despicable shit hole. We should just cut off SoCal and give it back to Mexico and watch it fail from the very start.

Depends on city. Places like L.A. for instance, have policies that prioritize contracts to businesses owned by minorities.

>tfw your city is super diverse but it for the most part works
>Mexicans all work as contractors
>Asians run small businesses
>Niggers stand outside 7-11 and beg for money

I've even met Jews and Muslims. You'd be surprised at how many Jews actually come into a hardware store.

Shut up chink. Blame the Jew politics for that but people here dont obey by that. We have 30 round mags here too. Obvious we dont show or carry them around but their here too.

Moving to washington state. Once you get past snoqualmie pass you see trump signs everywhere. Even in seattle you can open carry and while it is kind of liberal as fuck I figure I can help save it. Oh, it isn't all brown and dead like LA is.

The only problem with me is

>50% white
>25% spic
>25% sephardic kike

Oh well. I am bi(thanks kike genes) so I guess i can find a tranny or fag to be with and not bred and try to spread our degeneracy.

newsweek.com/economic-output-if-states-were-countries-california-would-be-france-467614

>Biggest port
>Largest producer of Fruits, Vegetables and Milk in the US
>Second largest producer of Beef, though Texas' cattle numbers would decline in a post-California secession because California produces most of the livestock feed in the US

Pretty sure California would do just fine without you. Now shutup and give us your water, slave.

>I am bi
Rofl

>unironically saying rofl

Audible kek

#1 at what?

I'm literally unironically a Cali bro don't ask me how it happened come fight me

Dumb bitch nigger most cattle and farms are in Central California. You are literally a retard. Go make moaning noises and piss the ground as you think that SoCal is so great.

>He thinks LA represents all of California

I loved about half an hour outside of LA and it's a completely different city.

>delusional SoCal Mexicans actually believe this

KEK enjoy burning, while I enjoy my fresh glass of Sierra made water

People like this either don't live in CA or don't actually understand what they're seeing. IDK.

LA Metro, OC, and San D function as well as any dense urban area can be expected because of segregation.

Nice black, nice white, nice asian, etc. are all segregated from each other and the "bad" neighborhoods, which are also heavily segregated.

In California all freedoms may be purchased, no one is even hiding it. People who call it a "nanny state" are laughed off as easy marks.

>Says the part of the state with San Francisco

How you liking all the homeless people?

Not it isn't. A half hour outside of LA is sgv or Santa clarita and out of all the places I been to it seems more like LA than most other places although santa clarita feels more like a upper scale verison of phoenix, but phoenix is a sprawly slightly more conservative version of LA.

Washington though mang. Go visit it and be amazed by the naturally beauty of the state. Sure California is in some ways even more pretty than washington, but seattle is pretty, despite being libtard, and if you don't like it just drive east 30min ...

Sam Francisco has been absorbed into the Silicon Valley, Cuck Boy.

California may be diverse but the populations are still segregated.

Whites north, spice South, fags and blacks central.

Because they give you free stuff.

You tell me, Jorge

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-homeless-national-numbers-20151120-story.html

Only people not from California call it Cali...

delete this now

california has too many liberal and immigrants. there is nothing of value here. shoo shoo.

Difference is, the homeless in LA come to the city. San Fran's homeless population are people who for the most part got priced out of their own homes. Also, LA has nearly 5x as many people as San Francisco, so of course the straight number of homeless people are larger. But 38,000 homeless among 3.88 million is a far cry from 10,000 homeless people among a population of 800,000.

A burgeoning movie industry saw millions of people immigrating to this state, and now a growing tech industry with lucrative positions is incenting millions to move here.

An aura of success will always attract the poor, like flies to a pile of shit. So it is no surprise to me that a bunch of out of state hippy faggots moved here (started in the 50s) and it continues to this day. They are parasites sucking this state dry, and one day they will just decide to leave, because the gibs have all been given away.

And they are only liberal because they want 'free' shit, and they want other people to pay for it.

I will literally slice a bitch with a spit-soaked razor for using "cali".

No you wouldn't you stupid neckbeard

I heard some shit about a referendum (I think?) for six Californias or something similar. Is there anything behind this? If yes, are there many people who would want to balkanize California?

First off, I despise SF as much as LA, you're both shitholes. Second, you proved nothing and admitted you still have more homeless dumbass.

number one in Debt...

Orange County is nice.

They think it has to much power. If if wasnt for California it would be extremly hard for the Democrats to win. You do have a large amount of Republicans in California but sadly LA and SF control the state.

>In each area calufornia is not diverse south there are alot of mexucans and in bay area asians
Property Manger here.
I had not a single problem with any Asians both tenants and co-workers.
Latinos were huge problems. Theft, noisy, trashy and lazy.
If you had a front door mat or a bbq grill on your patio they would steal it before the sun went down.

Califag here.

California is literally two states.

You have wealthy suburbs and gated communities.

And then you have the rest of the state which is piss poor and overrun with immigrants who can't speak English.

If you make well north of $100k/year (per person, meaning if you're married both of you make that) California can be a great place to live.

If you do not, it's a fucked up shit hole.

There is no better example of "haves and have nots" than modern California. In Los Angeles alone you can be walking under skyscrapers next to millionaires wearing expensive suites. Go a couple blocks in any direction and you can be robbed / raped / murdered by illegal immigrants or dindus, and LAPD will never catch the suspect.

It's fucking insane.

Fuck diversity quotas, fuck our hippie ass state college boards, fuck our literal career politician governor

At least in state tuition is cheaper than out of state

t. California über Ally

They proposed that last year I believe, got shot down. Now the only real movement is the farthest north part wants to become the State of Jefferson.
Should really break the state up into 3-4 smaller states.

>>being a proud of being from sf/la
>you're the cancers of this glorious state
>thinking california is limited to sf/la
are you fucking retarded?

Diversity is good with good laws and integration.

Lord kek, California is the empty checkbook of america lad. 1st in debt. Only kept afloat by the god damn terminator who had to walk on egg shells the whole time because you big tittied fag lovers and tranny enablers.

California is very polarized at the moment. You have so many factions ( Silicon Valley, Sacramento, Central Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego ) all vying for resources thanks to our drought, each with their own goals

>this

Are you? I'm saying everywhere outside of SF/LA are decent.
Those are the two most infested liberal shitholes you can possibly live in. SF and LA make Sacramento look like fucking Texas.

>Hollywood
Jews
>Silicon Valley
Whites, East Asians and Jews

Sure a society can be enriched economically by bringing in some jews and east asians. That's a rather specific kind of diversity tho, and a specific kind of benefit.

This. It's quite nice actually.

It isn't. In terms of GDP per capita California was #10 in 2015.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita

>Silicon Valley, Hollywood, their universities are great due to diversity.

All of the above is thanks to Jews, Whites, and Asians, my uninformed Nippon friend.