Hey Sup Forums, i want to do Erasmus in Stavanger Norway but i can afford €800/month, can i survive there?

Hey Sup Forums, i want to do Erasmus in Stavanger Norway but i can afford €800/month, can i survive there?
Another option is Krakow Poland, i already know that with €800 month in Poland i can live much better than in Norway...
But i thought that if i learn norwegian language i can get work there ( I'm studying Psychology 3th grade)

Oh look, it's another "a shitskin medoid wants to fuck nordic women" episode. Shoo-shoo, subhuman.

Oh come on, those flags are going to smell of rotten herring now...

I'm caucasian Ginger beard

Learn Polish and work in Poland

>3th grade

But the salary in Poland is low than in Spain...

And salary in Norway is x3 or x4 than in Spain...

>7850 kroner
yeah, on the street lol

do portugal instead
porto is qt

norway is expensive take it in consideration

Seriusly i can't do student life with 7850 kr?

I mean, rent a room, eat, and go some parties...

For what it's worth, I made ends meet with a good margin on 8000 kr/month studying in Trondheim. That said, I very rarely drank any booze. Alcohol is expensive as fuck here, so if you add that to your expenses your budget will quickly become tight.

800 euro is 7900 NOK, that's about the average monthly student budget here. The cheapest rental in stavanger is about 3500/months for a tiny bedroom in a shared apartment. Cheap student food will likely be 2000/month minimum if you plan to eat meat multiple times a week. Get a cheap old bike for transportation, Stavanger is flat. You'll be fine.

>€800/month, can i survive there?

you'll be paying 500 for rent, leaving you 10 per day for food and everything else

maybe if you have absolutely no social life whatsoever you can scrape by

no partying

6pack of beer and a couple drinks later is 40-50 eurobucks

>6pack of beer and a couple drinks later is 40-50 eurobucks
Dear god, I can buy 6 sixpacks for that sum of money in Slovenia.

It's for the best. That stuff makes you fat.

And still have enough money for a few drinks in a bar.

Stavanger is a shithole

>But the salary in Poland is low than in Spain...

Average is, but in entry level jobs salaries in Poland are pretty much the same like in Spain now. You can easily make 1200-1500 eur/month in Kraków just because you know Spanish in some corpo job and costs of living is lower here than in Spain too. There are already quite a lot of Spaniards and Italians who work in Poland like that.

I'd be surprised if 8000kr even covers rent and living expenses

norway more like norgay haha