Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1E6GiB_BPU&ab_channel=MagyarJelenet
youtube.com/watch?v=zQvA6bEZqjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, only part I liked was the batman rip-off scene
youtube.com/watch?v=M1E6GiB_BPU&ab_channel=MagyarJelenet

Its a flick, watch Super if you want to watch a movie

Yes. Kickass 2 is garbage though.

It's only worth watching if, for some reason, you want to see loli Chloe in spite of what she turned into.

>movie actually manages to turn Nicholas Cage into a badass
Quite a feat

The Nick Cage stuff was good, particularly the RUN FOR COVA CHIIIILD part, but otherwise it's so-so

Look back when her arms were weak and flaby

Somebody post pedros

The HG scene at the end of the second act and the whole ending of the movie is fucking great.

its ok.

Top-tier capeshit

It's not only fun as fuck and incredibly well directed but it also has one of the best third acts of superhero movies in recent memory or maybe ever. Chloƫ Moretz was really a gem in this movie.

Only for prime Chloe

It's a cool concept that shat the bed in the sequel (mainly because of the horrible execution.) Have you ever wondered what would happen if people actually tried to become masked vigilantes? If yes, watch the flick, if no kill yourself.

It's a fun silly parody superhero flick.

Where did the actress who does hit-girl go?Did she disappeared?

She died in an horrible weight lifting accident, RIP.

Why did she have to change

youtube.com/watch?v=zQvA6bEZqjU
I beg to differ

There were parts of the first movie that I rolled my eyes at but I'd give it a 7/10 and the sequel a 9/10

You tryna say he wan't a badass?
Or if you are saying it is not hard to turn him into one, I disagree. If you want to prove that then find a scene from a different movie

Super is what Kickass wishes it was. Would recommend.

Kick-Ass 2 is garbage, but Fogell's attitude screams out "I know this is shit so I'm phoning it in ironically". That alone is brilliant, but it really doesn't make up for how bad the film is overall.

>is shit good?

No it's shit.

I'm saying he lost the tiny shred of badass the movie gave him when he started screaming "TAKE COVER CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD"
Me and my friends were all in fits for the rest of the movie after that

ikr its almost like they were making a comedy flick.

That's kind of the point, he's a badass until things slip out of control, unlike a regular comic book hero that has ccontingency plans for contingency plans

Best post

he was literally on fire when saying this. try to talk or shout normally while your flesh is cooking and see how it works out.