Mimic Book

You get to be in charge of a Comic featuring Mimic. But his powers change and he get stuck with the first five powers he mimics.

Which ones would you choose?

I'd pick-
colossus
Magneto
Shadowcat
Sabertooth
Domino

Really this would be a solo book because these powers on one person can get retard fast.

He was already great during Exiles

Some one bite

Yeah but unlimited coping of powers is really the lamest power, villain tier, or end game for already Mary Sue level capes

And your power selection is balanced?

Rogue

are you me when i was 11? because i drew this shit a lot
wolverine
iceman
archangel
cyclops
colossus

that's how i did it back then. all with sweet 90s hair that made him look like me.
nowadays i might say fuck cyclops and put someone else in, but at the time it was like 'hey i can just give him that visor and there we go, done.'

Unlimited powers have always been gay for heroes. It's unimagitive, and impossible to write dramatic stories for.

And on my power list is for a solo book or for a team like Annihilators and stuff

Maybe? Idk

Namor
Franklin Richards
X-Man
Matthew Malloy
Hope Summers

And the they fuck right?

Why namor? The ankle wings?

This power set has like three story arcs. Kill the celestials, Galactus, and then cancerverse

But Mimic wasn't unlimited.
He could only do 5 powers, and even then only at like half strength.

Well apparently the fucking change that, cause now he copied people's powers full stop. And in X-men Utopia? He copies like seven mutants at once while still having the O5's active.

What the fuck...

>Domino
>luck powers on top of the rest
Hell no. Luck powers only work on otherwise underpowered characters.

Ehh they're Sup Forums related?

Doesn't matter as long as it is written well.

An idea is only as good as its execution.

I ran out of powers I wanted to put on him, replace with cypher

Lies

Bump

That is among the most horrible things I've ever seen. Be gone, your soiling a good ship with your incredibly shitty art.

Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Cyclops
Frenzy
Hellion

> Dust
This power in conjunction with others can be extremely versatile.
>Loa
To make previous incredible.
> Wolverine
To regenerate from one grain of sand.
> Magik
To get lost in time-space/Limbo as plot needs.
> Domino
To get out of things mentioned before.

This ones for you Morph

Faggot you are on Sup Forums and that the
>>most horrible thing I've seen
You're a special kind of fruitcake aren't you.

doctor manhattan
mystique
professor xavier
mastermind
and uh.. someone who can time travel.

That gets me thinking
>>apocalypse
Shapeshifting King
>>Elixar
God tier healing for self and others
.>Shadowcat
What do you mean I can't hit you
>>multiple man
There's more of me
>>X-man
Just for for the ultimate tk abilities

Why two crazy ass telekinetics?

>>Doctor Manhattan
Not a mutant can't copy. Jpg

Wish Jay marvel would do more of them he has gotten better.

You're thinking of two different characters. The Mimic who could only copy five powers at half strength was from and alternate Earth and was only in the Exiles comic. Mimic who permanently copied the O5's powers plus whatever he's close to is the mainstream Mimic.

Here, I got this:

Mass Master
Matter-Eater Lad
Multiple Man
Mega Man
Mogo

Paylocke's TK is weak, unless there's been even more power wank I don't know about
most of her power is telepathy

John Persons aka ThePitt, fan of interracial cuckoldry and leftism (but I repeat myself) whose art style can best be described as grotesque.

why would these people even be in the same place for him to copy

Some kinda indestructability that would be his main source of conflict. At first he's cool with it but it slowly starts to bother him when he tries to kill himself for something a decent writer could think up later. Some kinda vision that lets him see people. This could tie into him being bummed all the time cause he can't help but see someone who he couldn't entirely help or a victim's family he couldn't help. Flight. But he will develope vertigo related the previous trauma mentioned by not saving someone. Then two unrelated pretty lame powers like super hearing or dimensional pocket in his ass hole.

Northstar
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Blink
Gambit

Pretty op but not too much.

They switched it after her 2nd death?