/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Phillip Jeffries Edition

WARNING: If you haven't watched until S3E04, spoilers abound.

FAQ:
>I have never watched Twin Peaks, can I start with Season 3?
No.
>I have not watched Season 2, can I skip to Season 3?
No.
>I have not watched Fire Walk with Me, can I skip to Season 3?
No.
>Has everything leaked?
No.
Ep 1-2 were released normally on 21st, Ep 3-4 on the internet that same night.
Ep 3-4 will be re-aired on 28th. You can find torrents for 1-4 already.
>When does Episode 5 air?
June 4, same time as premiere

Meanwhile...

deputy briggs

first for I wanna fug tracey

first for autismcoop

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN

first for mr jackpots

>Shelly and Bobby look the best out of the cast

Truly best boy and girl

I want that nigress to serve me

Personally I prefer this version

HELLLoooooOOOOOOoooooo

>I have not watched Fire Walk with Me, can I skip to Season 3?
>No.

Yes? When will this meme end?

this is going to be Lynch's magnum opus

Dougie Jones

How come Naomi Watts isn't noticing her husband is now a retard?

i wanna fug Tracey, Tammy and the black woman. Lynch is a qt hound

His name was Dougie Jones.

>tfw spent most of my day posting with you lads

Same

Read 'On the Pleasure Principle in Culture: Illusions Without Owners'

subtitles say her name is Jade

Episode 3 is the best one so far, essential kinocore.

to whoever the user is that runs the stream on suptv I wanna say you're a fucking legend. All 4 episodes back to back, no lag. You're doing god's work

Lynch is a big fan of Francis Bacon apparently, this is one of his works. Remind you of anything?

Can Sonny Jim teach Dougie Coop to love again?

What was this scene about?

You'll miss out on the blue rose, Jeffries, garmonbozia, and the ring
Nice try pleb

Money

Watched the first 4 and cannot get enough of this season. I love how it isnt the same as the first season and does its own thing. Only thing that I would change is to remove Laura's face at opening intro and change the theme music because this season is different and the regular twin peaks theme doesnt fit.

Otherwise this season is a fucking masterpiece!!

Dougie Jones

Dougie seems like a shithead so this may actually be an improvement.

Dougie Jones was a bit of a retard irl anyway since he was created from the magical excretion of malevolent lodge spirits.

The sequence with Cooper in the fireplace room with the asian woman/Ronette was literally "watching a dream" tier. Lynch is a fucking master.

Do we think that was the actual Black Lodge? Certainly seems that way to me, resembled one, and Cooper left through there as opposed to the Waiting Room.

What the fuck happened to Laura?

Who /jerkingofftotammy/ here?

Yeah he looks just like modern day James.

Yes, I think it's because that's what the Black Lodge does, harvest Garmonbozia.

MIKE isn't allowed to leave the Lodge permanently just as BOB isn't, so I'd assume all his duties as a Lodge spirit must still be upheld regardless of his change of heart.

I wanna fugg Tracey, Tammy and Jade desu

The one and only Dougie FUCKING Jones!

No. You'll be missing out on a bunch of motifs and important plot points if you do.

This is bothering me too. Why the fuck is the Black Lodge Helping Agent Cooper if the Black Lodge is Evil? It makes me wonder, if Dopplegangers are the opposite of what the original person is, I wonder if the Arms Doppleganger is actually good and he actually HELPED Agent Cooper when he fell into the Myst/Riven World

now that's a statement I can get behind

None of that is really relevant, since none of that was relevant to the original show either.

Requesting Coop with a tie on his head

m-more please

that's how women work, and it looks like douge was raising his wife's son, so it's obvious she's using him for money.

That's some sort of extension of the Black Lodge.

I feel like the Black Lodge is the Red Room, this and potentially a whole lot of shit we haven't seen yet and probably never will see.

Actress name is Nafessa Williams
Wonder if this is her most prominent role?

There are dozens of anons right now panic watching seasons 1and 2 so they can join in on our conversations

Considering Phillip Jeffries is a FWWM character and has a role in the first four episodes of season3 I would say it is required viewing.

>Why the fuck is the Black Lodge Helping Agent Cooper if the Black Lodge is Evil?

Because they have a common goal with Cooper. Bring BOB back to the Lodge.

Is Matthew Lillard being possessed by a lodge spirit too?

What is his wife's connection to Coop and why did he kill her?

and they won't even touch FWWM, baka

>most prominent role
getting naked for a guy with autism

and they still won't understand whats happening

prolly so
Twin Peaks never made too big a star out of anyone though
maybe this will be her ONLY role ?

This, what a bunch of crignelords.

>important plot points

No you wont. Nothing intorduced in FWWM is relevant to the show. This is TES lore all over again, you guy are just pretentious memers.

>none of that was relevant to the original show
Sure, but this isn't the original show and it's relevant now. Are you stupid?

he's living our dream user

>guy with autism
well it was Kyle after all

Gotchu covered famalam

What's with the shovels ?

>Why the fuck is the Black Lodge Helping Agent Cooper if the Black Lodge is Evil?
They share the same goal, it's all about getting BOB back in the lodge

It's possibly that the dopple tree helped out Cooper, but it's pretty clear that things aren't going as planned overall for the lodge, since Evil Cooper had his own set-up for dodging his return to the lodge, which is what I presume the whole manufactured aspect of Dougie was all about. And the box.

>help I don't understand x
>God user how are you do fucking STUPID like what the fuck you fucking retarded
>Lynchian

Sheriff Truman, I'm Bobby.

garmonbozia.

It is a mystery.
Anyone have his head floating away in gif or webm form?

Wonder what the White Lodge is doing if anything at all

Also wow I didn't even notice the fucking owl.

Dougie Jones spinoff when?

Was "Our man in Columbia" mentioned before? I feel like I remember that phrase.

When explaining the Dugpas and their relation to the Black Lodge, Wyndom Earl says that the Black Lodge is where Evil's power grows and is cultivated at an exponential rate. I'm also pretty sure all the Lodge spirits were once Dugpas, that's why MIKE says that chant about the Magician walking between two worlds.

All the Lodge spirits must be clearly evil then, except for MIKE.

mulholland dr EU

Are you retarded?

I like old and skinny Watts, she's like an insect.

tfw you want to watch the new season with your mother but it's been 25 years since she last saw it

I love Bobby as a Deputy.

CLAIM YOUR WAIFUS NOW

BETTER PHONE JONES

Showtime's web player sucks holy shit.

underrated

claimed

The girl in the other band that looks like Bella Thorne

Is Bobposting a thing now?

the black lodge is owed some garmonbozia, evil coop hasn't paid his due for 25 years

The redhead from Parts 1&2. The one Evil Coop kills on the bed.

How can someone be this dense

>Jeffries
>Garmonbozia
>Blue Rose
>The room above the convenience store
>More development on BOB
>etc

It is roughly the length of two episodes of Twin Peaks, you're reeling against recommending watching it for no reason

If one has already watched two whole seasons, what's the harm in watching the equivalent of two more episodes with all of these things plus the darker motifs?

>owl in the background
hmm

>too big a star
the rules of that is that less you were on twin peaks, the more chance you've had of success

actors like David Duchovny, who got x files right after twin peaks, Heather Graham or Billy Zane

The girl on the paino in Episodes for song with the huge tit on the far right

I think calling them "evil" is not quite right. They're simply trying to stay alive (they feed on pain and suffering, that's their sustenance) but also need to maintain balance. Lynch is all about duality and there are many Eastern aspects to the philosophy of his films. They are working with Coop because rightfully there must only be one version of Cooper in the real world, and one version in the Lodge. If there are two in the real world, or two in the Lodge, the balance is disrupted.

T A M M Y

BOB posting has always been a thing.

Ruth is mine. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whats with everyone using the Myst/Riven world? Did get an adventure game vibe from The Return but not sure why.

Man I thought this was great but boy oh boy is this going to be a normie filter.

I'd be shocked if this didn't lose most of it's viewers after those episodes, including everyone who just watched because the advertising caught their eye

And the best thing about that is it doesn't matter. It's not like they can unmake it

>Appears to be an owl
>Is actually a cookie container

Literally pottery.

when laura palmer theme started playing it was so fucking weird and out of place, but it still hit me right in the feels.

So, have superhero movies just become a competition to see which studio are the biggest fags?

I'm so disappointed, this is nothing like the original. Why did he have to turn my favorite TV show into pretentious garbage? I only cared about the characters and mystery elements.

I'm really jealous of the camera kid. He got to fuck a piece of ass like Tracy. Sure he died painfully, but for a few minutes he was in pure bliss. I bet her asshole smelled great.