Pretty positive that my house has been raided already. Can't access my home network, nor my Trendnet cameras...

Pretty positive that my house has been raided already. Can't access my home network, nor my Trendnet cameras. Don't worry though, as I've got access to multiple locations back in my country that can't be traced to me or my friends and family (using one right now).

update:
>have constantly been on the move, it's hot as fuck here, and everyone except the translator is a hard ass "no fun allowed" type (joking about anything pisses them off), almost all my gear, including laptop have been destroyed. The HDD's have been mirrored and physically spread to numerous locations. Haven't had a decent meal since yesterday, all I've gotten are some Iranian snacks and shit, like pic related (I fucking hate dates, too sweet for me, but it works, high energy content). They're getting me an Iranian passport soon (gonna post evidence of it when I get it, probably by Tuesday). The word is out that they've got some info on shell, but the specifics are not out yet, so it might already have some effect on shell stocks, and you may experience some increased shill activity (or may have already).

I'm currently at an underground location (on some island), not sure what's here, except for numerous closed rooms and occasional shouting in Iranian (or Farsi, as they keep correcting me) in the halls or other rooms.

I asked them for a camera, and they just gave me back my phone. It runs some custom android, and they've removed all radio hardware from it (no cell, no wifi, no blutooth, no nothing). The camera still works, and I can at least tell time and take notes. There's an old ass pc here I'm allowed to use in my room (just a toilet, bed, sink, a cheap fan, obviously no window, and a desk), it has a secure internet connection but I'm still using my VPNs on top just in case.

raw files with exif intact:
mega.nz/#F!s8QiiJBb!CpyPlUmQPdi6TLMfi5DCqg

ps. switching to new trip, as they may get it from the raid. see next post for new trip to look out for. disregard the old trip from now on.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/alt-right/the-one-about-that-dumb-isis-thing?in=alt-right/sets/the-alt-right-youtuber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

new trip

pps. not sure if shortwave activity increased yesterday, if it did, it means they know how big this is. but no need to monitor anymore as they failed to locate my flight.

>/x/

wat

Can someone please update with the pics of what exactly this has been about? still not convinced that this is really anything.

fake and gay

so why would it show you on dutch location son

why do millennials wear jean shorts?

soundcloud.com/alt-right/the-one-about-that-dumb-isis-thing?in=alt-right/sets/the-alt-right-youtuber

OP BTFO

He said he's running on vpns

hello roleplayer

I just need to know, are you about to fuck up my gas prices?

also have you said what exactly shell has done yet?

The EXIF data puts him on a small iranian island, not far from Kish International Airport.

OP if you're the real deal all hell is going to break geopolitically.

>soundcloud.com/alt-right/the-one-about-that-dumb-isis-thing?in=alt-right/sets/the-alt-right-youtuber

it's all exposed in that link

shell bought oil from Isis in 2004

OP discovered this and is doing the roleplay larp to 'bring awareness' to the news (this is literally the excuse he will use if he ever offers anything)

he doesn't know that Isis in 2004 wasn't ISIS aka the islamic state of today

reminder that in 2013 I had all of /k/ convinced that I was in Syria with a simple adjustment to the GPS of my phone and taking pictures in my backyard with a grubby Wasr-10/63

reminder that Sup Forums now is the all dancing joke of all gullability, in 2004 this user would have been doxxed by now

>he doesn't know that Isis in 2004 wasn't ISIS aka the islamic state of today
Kek, that seemed pretty obvious to me, but some of these autists don't get it

yup

go LARP as a crazy man elsewhere

oh, is that it?
Who hasnt bought something off of isis in one way or another.
its not like they are any worse than any of the other sand nigger countries. The only difference is they seem to kill their victims rather fast.

Now let's see how stupid Sup Forums is.

You know as well as I do that the noise level here makes it easy to leak something real, as 1/2 the posts are going to be "fake and gay, disregard" anyway. Take everything with a grain of salt, it's the fucking internet.

Sup Forums in 04' was mostly an in-crowd of nerds, the internet wasn't even mainstream yet. 12 years ago may as well have been 12,000 compared to how things are today.

Show pic of room

Please take your faggot roleplaying to /x/

So if OP isn't a roleplaying homo when will be seeing this in the news?

>hey it could totally be real let's pretend like it might be
>like the chick on facebook who lied about nearly being abducted in a parking lot and then turned around and said it was to "raise awareness" and everyone went "uwu so brave"
>or like the subreddit "nosleep" (go look at that shit) where people post god awful writing attempts at horror and everyone must treat them as if they are real first person accounts or be banned

kill yourself newfag

this is not your gullibility enforcement zone

old Sup Forums would have doxxed this fucker in 20 minutes

>1/2 the posts
more like 90%

there need to be more info, it just need to be a little bit. Something about the shell, names or anything in connection. Just something to start digging.

it's so nice to see this thread happen without a dozen teenagers hurling shit screaming that anyone with common sense is a "shill"

i love you guys, you're making Sup Forums great again

OP, better try and make this thread again later today after your anus recovers from being savaged so hard

penis

Stop samefagging so hard, really. If it's fake wtf do you care?

>unironically using the term digging

unless people have access to lexxis/nexus or other databases, they aren't digging shit

>millenial faggots think that googling things = digging

i blame gamergayte for this "digging" inflated sense of self importance

What the fuck is this shit

>hey it could totally be real let's pretend like it might be

today you are literally the feminist women on facebook who spread fake rape attempt stories because "it raises awareness" and "if it didn't happen why do you even care"

Are you getting paid per post or per hour?

The thing about this whole event that makes me think its BS is that they gave you access to the internet. I mean, I guess you're not a prisoner and you're seeking asylum in Iran (if I'm not mistaken) but still if the information you have is THAT sensitive and they're keeping you in an underground bunker you'd think they'd keep you the hell off the internet my man.

I think it's the user who bought gas from Isis or something? Idk, this post was pointless but I'm still going to lost it anyway

OP how does it feel to be this rectally violated? I'm archiving this thread and will dump it in every single thread you post for the next week. I just ate an entire box of Tim Tams and I have aussie shitposting powers now. You're fucking dead, kiddo

STjbQHxx you try to hard.

and he still has a VPN connection to wooden shoe land

>even /x/ wouldn't fall for this

shill

jew

shill jew

black shill jew

Nice b8. P/UWBG5E

Christopher Nemelka are you bored of your High Level Insider LARPING?? went to the Netherlands to shitpost harder??

OK LARPer, you've made a classic mistake. You lack technical knowledge. It's impossible to remove the radio from a phone and leave it working, and no prisoner would get a PC in your situation. Sage'd..

And LARPs always try to backtrack.

I'm not a Jew

So what did you do, OP?

what?

if this post ends in dubs you are a jew

>bawwwwwwwwww my roleplay session where i was going to get to feel like i was embroiled in international intrigue and deeply involved in DIGGING FOR THE TRUTH via GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS just got derailed

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hey guys help me understand again- google is a billion dollar jew owned company, right? they censor search results, autocomplete, image results, as has been proven dozens of times. hell, go image search "white couple" right now. do it.

but also, we're going to find top secret results and scandalous information using this company's tool, a tool they have been repeatedly caught censoring the truth with?

something doesn't make sense

someone explain to me what's actually being leaked????????

ok here is the proof you arent one

he is, see my trips

Shell sells ISIS oil in Irak, Netherlands buys it, then the US buys it.

>this many people rage posting

reminder that 90% of this website would react with mild curiosity at most, are these people all shills?

Yup, it's a faggot 17 year old doing it.

And he will never have the balls to come clean.

Imagine being so much of a coward that you couldn't admit that the game is up, to a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet.

That's some next level cowardice.

Fake as fuck
>inb4 le shill maymay
Kindly piss off.

so what?
if you can't directly pin it on obama who the fuck cares?

Really forces one to ponder

I mean, if you are real, why not just leak the info? And how do you know the Iranians will leak the info? Even if you are not a role player LARPer extraordinaire, how and when would you leak the info from inside one of the most closed countries in the world? Why not just fuck off to Russia/South America/Abkhazia, you know, shitholes that won't execute you and would still be happy to expose the info.

maybe we're getting sick of low effort LARP sessions? the guy couldn't even spend $5 to get an iranian proxy

shit went down yesterday and got immiditley shilled hard.

Some info about dutch buying the oil from isis, somehow US is involved. EXIF data shows GPS position of Baji

since then, these threads get slided hard.

But I am.

hold on i'm going to exif a picture of my dick into being taken at the north pole

Fucking yanks in this thread. We should've kept New Amsterdam.

You go off your autism meds or something? Report this fuck.

>2016
>you can fight the jews and oppressive regimes by bumping a thread on Sup Forums

neat, good luck dutch bro. Also did you make a thread on 2x Sup Forums dot net?

I know, it's the fucking worst.
>hey guys I'm in Iran, after being on the run from my own government. But I'll still post on Sup Forums

First thread cap

gtfo rothshield

You again? Fuck off

bawwwwwwwwwwwwww
do you need your hugbox?
how pathetic is your life that you're this attached to making this larp sesh "real"

Oversight. They have finite resources and manpower to alter things.

>after being on the run from my own government. But I'll still post on Sup Forums
This. If he was really on the run he wouldn't be posting here, does the fucking retard not know that he could just get his IP traced? It's how they find CP posters.

Why dont you fuck off fucking shill?
The amount of hatred for op is directly in opposite proportion to which support op should get from the russia block though op. Have you had good luck with them?

00 chan here. Shills started DDoSsing the site immediately after the thread about the whistleblower was made there. After that we've had bot spamming threads full of cryptic images. I think this is the real deal and Sup Forums is also being shilled hard.

as someone who holds multiple Cisco certifications, this "vpn tunnel home network" babble triggers me immensely

>i'm going to keep shitposting from my phone
>it's encrypted vpn to my home network
>no my home country's highest levels of intelligence and security will not be able to simply cut off my home network connection

See. I'm not a jew

I'm just a plebeian ashkenazi. I'm one of the deli-meat, cold-cut, sandwich-making jews.

that always happens on "we're chicken little's with inferiority complex day" at cripchan

which is also every day

looking to the other chan thread about this, turns out they got the shitpost shills.

can we help op through encrypted services? Like telegraph, signal, protonmail? Or are they all compromised at the these high levels?

Tbf our intelligence agencies are a bit shit. They get nearly no funding.

>believing this BS
You are being trolled hard, little boy

this reminds me of this crazy canadian we had here 3 years ago
something something chap

Sup Forums is heavily watched by people in government positions, its a honeypot of intelligence, both for good guys and bad guys

its also a major social media network

bad guys notice shit on here and they send in the shills

good guys notice stuff on here... they take notes, pass it on, have new leads to investigate and things to watch out for. Can cause real changes (stress the word "can").

okay?

OP has been rectally savaged and will never return

He took the LARP too far, greedy for more attention

and now he has ruined it all.

he is in his hugbox, rocking back and forth, cursing his hubris.

he just had to fly too close to the sun.

When I posed as CIA

(>explain spurdo - that was me)

I did it for one thread, for a few posts, and then fucked off never to return, because unlike most rogue autists, I already get enough attention in life and I know when to quit

SHILLS NEED TO GTFO!

Yea, that is why op should go away! And not post, that is why his threads should be baleeted.

If he was truly no threat. This thread and shilling against op wouldnt have mattered. Yet here you are.

I believe the possibility that op may be right.

Okay HAHAHA I fucking get it I'm a shill because I disagree and point out the obvious bullshit that's going on here. I get slide and subversion threads but this is fucking retarded, calling everyone a shill is not an argument.

You lost me at the Iranians putting a custom OS in your phone and disabling all the functionality but the camera.
I liked the detail about the Iranian snacks, though.
Take this to 2+2+2+2 chan, they believe you a lot more there.
6/10, made me reply

>I know when to quit
Apparently you don't

This is the guy who made angry birds the movie and got away with it. Anti refugee masterpiece, red pill forced on young minds. you goy are gift to the europe

Dont leave us op, oh god, has he been banned?

Look I have Australian snacks I must be in Australia

Your pic is right side up, you're not in straya.

m8, he hasn't given us any real proof except some shitty images witch prove nothing.

>Take this to 2+2+2+2 chan, they believe you a lot more there.
Paid shills sure believe it. They are using spam bots harder than ever. Yesterday the captcha server was down for like 5 hours.

That's crazy. But however the girls over there are beatutiful. I wish you luck

No I love the idea that the Iranians would let this guy continually shitpost via VPN back to his home nation instead of just giving him a sim card for one of their networks

I mean hey we just took in this informant but let's have him communicate over networks that we don't control in a way that will undoubtedly bring in attention

Let's not put him on one of our networks so we can analyze traffic that comes back after him and have an early warning to anything going on

Cripchan is always breaking because the midget spends all the money on thai hookers & the hamster in a wheel that powers the servers is running out of meth