TWITTER STOCK Crashes $1.6B After Cash Flow Plunges

Milo gets fucked and bad things happen

See article below:

breitbart.com/california/2016/07/26/twitter-stock-crashes-1-6b-cash-flow-plunges/

Background:

>Unattractive, unintelligent Black woman makes a shitty movie

>Black woman gets butthurt because Milo said her movie was not good

>Strong empowered Black woman who don't need no man gets Milo banned from Twitter

>Backlash on Twitter

#doublestandards
#lesdogg

RAMZPAUL video about it. Funny and insightful.

youtube.com/watch?v=gY5-QtiXpHk

Also, pic related may be old news. She seems to have allowed herself to be coaxed back into the Twitter-sphere.

But - as the above article shows, Twitter not doing so great after censoring Milo for essentially nothing.

If there were a decent alternative to Twitter (and Assange is talking about creating one), then the best people will leave Twitter, turning Twitter into a pitiful SJW circle jerk.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/26/another-free-milo-chalking-spotted-twitters-san-francisco-offices/
wsj.com/articles/twitter-revenue-growth-dwindles-outlook-disappoints-1469564731
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6spOAbxhg
shitposting.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A chalk slogan bearing the words “Free Milo” was spotted outside Twitter’s corporate headquarters in San Francisco last night, the latest addition to a collection of chalkings spotted around the world calling for Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos to be unbanned on Twitter.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/26/another-free-milo-chalking-spotted-twitters-san-francisco-offices/

Milo being banned might be a tiny part of why this happened. A bigger reason may be twatter trying to suppress the #DNCleak hashtag.

Hahahaha SJW's having panic attacks right now.

Do you realize you're a minority on twitter?
They can't care less if you leave desu.

Why has there been no attempt to make a twitter alternative? I don't get it, there are dozens of kikebook comparisons. I'm not talking about twitstocks memeshit either.

Good point. How could Twitter leadership read its members so completely wrongly?

Or are they that deep up Hillary's ass?

based free market, removing degeneracy.
twitter is free to do w/e the fuck it wants.

>They can't care less if you leave desu.
>the company cut its third-quarter cash flow estimate from $681.4 million to between $590 and $610 million.
Yeah, they totally don't care they lost an average of 80 million in one quarter.

yep
totally.

Milo likes getting fucked

Kek wills it

He went too far..

>Milo gets fucked
This faggot got what he deserved, fuck off

For all we know, they are working on it right now, user...

Take heart.

**by black men

>the Twitter-sphere
>american politics

>Twitter Revenue Growth Dwindles; Outlook Disappoints

>Shares of the short-messaging service slide in after-hours trading

wsj.com/articles/twitter-revenue-growth-dwindles-outlook-disappoints-1469564731

Once you gain power you become corrupt
This is why Jews are best for ruling the world, we are corrupt even without power

TWITTER IS GOING BROKE, COOL STORY GRANDPAPA

IGNORE THIS FUCKING SHILL SLIDE THREAD, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

REEEEEEEE EDITION

Why can't people simply get behind the idea Twitter, Facebook, etc need to fuck off with their censorship and just let people take personal responsibility while they enforce the rules on more blatant illegal contact, content, etc.
You don't need a faggot to rally behind or make it about blacks yet again because of one poor made and forced advertised movie.
They really need icons and symbols this much in order to muster the courage to simply stand for reasoning and healthy logic thinking?

Oh no he said mean things on the internet hahaha I can imagine there was actually feminists hyperventilating and screaming in full on autistic rage fits when they saw that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6spOAbxhg

I still can't believe the madness of this world.

That's why they have lost 60% of their value in 2 years

post a screenshot of twitter stock over the last three months

LOL

Bitch better pick that shit up!

shitposting.club

join us

JUST

>mfw got blocked from feminist page on facebook

Wew
They're not even trying anymore

YOU STARTLED THE WITCH!

twitter has never even made a profit have they?

facebook make money only because it's a giant ad platform like Google, which is what Microsoft is doing with Windows 10: Prison Edition

Twitter isn't falling because of Milo, how narcissistic is that faggot?

checked

Shekelshoah 3.0, boys

How can we get more advertisers to pull the plug on Twitter?

Death of a thousand cuts, just like we did with gawker.

>How would you like your stock prices Twitter

Just fuck my company up

Can someone photoshop the hair onto this image

Glad to see milo still reeling from his most severe ass ravaging yet.

could be straw that broke the camels back, domino effect, etc etc etc.

Twitter has been getting a lot of negative publicity lately because of all the censorship

They started purging right wing twitter users

They go from 70 a share to 15

>This has nothing to do with banning our user base goy

Holy shit It's like a 1999 message board.

Yes being openly biased against the right is part of the reason why they are falling but Milo is only one, not particularity important, case.

and that was a good year!

Hollyjew. They are getting kickbacks for censorship and promotion of whatever they tell them while dangling the bag o shekels in front of them. Don't think that's going to cover the lost stock though.

He is a very high profile example.

That's how things work

Attack their advertisers file a lawsuit and wait.

I wish I was there to tell her that.

A twitter clone is one of the most common educational projects web devs make.

But it's kind of worthless without a critical mass of users.

>Twitter CEO steps down
>Unbiased CEO takes over
How have they not done this yet? They are bleeding money

Liberals don't even realize that the little people they pretend to revere (but whom they secretly despise) are the ones who have to clean up after them.

Look at the first Earth Day and all that trash the libtards left behind, for instance.

In our monopolistic and corrupt business economy you either require jewbux or a previously acquired fortune to fund the promotion and marketing to make a site big enough.

>Look at the first Earth Day and all that trash the libtards left behind, for instance.

Hahahahahaha
> be Lib tard
>save the Earth
>Litters everywhere

I think I know of a pretty based image board that can get the word out, once there is a good one.

>Special Comment
Oh they're special alright

Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.

>I disagree with you
lol

Multiple alternatives exist already, but they're all echo chambers/ghost towns

256 character limit:
app.net

anonymous decentralized posting:
trsst.com

KEKS WRATH(tm)

Bring our brave girl home
I crie every tiem

Why is the arrow green and pointing up? Are they hoping somebody is going to misinterpret the negative sign?

>motivationals
grandpa how'd you get off facebook

Gawker wasn't a thousand little cuts, we gave it a few papercuts, then Hulkmania curbstomped it. We need to fund a lawsuit of twitter, have they ever been sued for unfair dismissal? or anything like that?

That's not a thing user.

MFW I shorted twitter right before the earnings report

means they're losing less this year then last year.

yep. don't let anyone lie to you otherwise. even Google was funded by the military at the start

It was my understanding that twitter has never made any money

It's only been a week since we launched
This is only the beginning, TWTR to the pennystock!

How does a business never make money

LMAO!

Investors dont like it when a stock makes the goddamn news every other week, its to risky, investing in twitter is like skating on thin ice

Capital injections from angel investors who either think the business will be profitable some day or who want to keep the business afloat for personal reasons.

yeah some bullshit about a sheboon chimping out and milo getting banned from twitter is why their stock has dropped a shitload, not the fact that twitter has never posted a profit ever since they went public.

>protecting and promoting their nigger pets is costing (((them))) billions of dollars

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

best day of my
week

Well, If google and twitter get huge losses I will overthink libertarian concepts of free market and shit.Not yet though

It's happening Sony have gone full retard

>Letting SJWs determine how your business operates.

This is Yahoo all over again.

And Mozilla, and anywhere else SJW degenerates are allowed to have "me time" in a corporate environment.

They don't sell anything, they exist on advertising and investment

These free Web services have theoretical value

I doubt it has anything to do with race or censorship, (((investors))) just can't make money off of Twitter

this is what they get for banning smegmaking

what is this country?
is it a rare?

This right here. It's sad to see people like Stefan, who tend to whole moral high-ground, defend their own in same way as SJWs. Sargon is like only person I know out of this crowd that actually looked at it objectively. That said, I would've temporarily suspended, as opposed to banning, Milo's account.

Either way, the faggot is loving it as he's turned himself popular enough to even get normies around the world not only interested, but to also turn to his side.

(((personal reasons)))

Seeing jew globalist kikes losing money makes me so happy.

Jesus christ when i saw this i literally jumped from joy and ran around the house like an idiot.

Sup Forums is one hell of a drug
Hopefully all degenerate social media sites get razed into the ground.

when one dies another springs up to fill the void. we're not getting rid of them any time soon

Shit earnings quarter =/= stock dropping because some pesky fag got banned

Twitter is a dinosaur. It only exists because people don't give enough of a fuck to move to a different platform at this point.

The only purposes of Twitter are slacktivism, shilling, and bullying. It's completely useless.

I asked them for a camera, and they just gave me back my phone. It runs some custom android, and they've removed all radio hardware from it (no cell, no wifi, no blutooth, no nothing). The camera still works, and I can at least tell time and take notes. There's an old ass pc here I'm allowed to use in my room (just a toilet, bed, sink, a cheap fan, obviously no window, and a desk), it has a secure internet connection but I'm still using my VPNs on top just in case.

Can't get plebs to quit jewtube shitbook or twatter

they were the first social media platforms featured and integrated by the mainstream media 8-9 years ago and there hasn't been any breakthroughs since

>Milo gets fucked and bad things happen
This is probably the lowest information content sentence ever constructed.

>chalk
#TRIGGERED

>Twitter not doing so great after censoring Milo for essentially nothing.

That has nothing to do with this, it's falling because of shitty Q2 revenue, from April-June. Milo was banned last week.

They don't think they're in the wrong with censoring people but it wouldn't even change anything because the platform is shit

> internet drama

Adding to that, they will never turn a profit. The second they push intrusive ads their platform disappears because people hate Twitter as it is and are desperate to be rid of it.

>b-but muh web 2.0

BURN YOU FUCKERS YOU TOOK AWAY TH EONLY THING I CARE ABOUT. GIV EME BACK MY DIALUP REEEEEEEEE

B-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but the world revolves around Sup Forums and whatever is currently being discussed on it.

Nice screen cap fuckko

If Milo can't talk about it, we'll chalk about it!

If Twitter enforced U.S. law on shilling without disclosing it, removed bots, and removed serial bullies and criminals from the platform it would only have like 10,000 accounts.