/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: DNC Dumpster Fire Edition

>******GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2845
yeoldejournalist.com/23653-2/
politico.com/tipsheets/playbook/2013/01/denis-mcdonough-on-cusp-of-chief-of-staff-rob-nabors-to-be-promoted-sarah-brady-to-appear-with-obama-biden-at-11-55-am-gun-event-salazar-to-leave-interior-009833
crew.3cdn.net/2369b3a36eda7c0598_o2m6bziz7.pdf
archive.is/ve4nD
youtube.com/watch?v=jCEK2GKEznU
archive.is/59FaN
archive.is/mo2tU
archive.is/V1L8d
archive.is/5fQtH
archive.is/uUzQb
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4193
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/russia-released-hacked-hillary-emails-2013-dnc-fears-will-release-20000-election/
snappytv.com/tc/2459739
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult
endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/w1s-2ft
companydb.uk/postcode/w1s2ft#.V4ApC5N96uU
google.com/maps/@51.5107761,-0.14212,3a,75y,343.02h,89.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sN168eAdMt1eCzcjHfMRMPg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/search/companies?q=wpp group
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03472331
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/K74WJ_8_1q23M3802QeYpq9AGU0/appointments
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
corp.dcra.dc.gov/BizEntity.as...
opencorporates.com/companies/us_dc/EXTUID_4122803
corporationwiki.com/New-York/New-York/henry-m-paulson-7670928.aspx?0.3104336372591474#
periscope.tv/w/1vOxwpeRmnrKB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Please post this in the OP from now on. I won't contribute any additional information until progress is made with the IRS 990 mind maps.

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

big ole bump

those threads were good. you all better be running an archiver script and flashing it all to an external data controller. the public archives could be tampered with. but only a globalist could delete those files..

Were the past few threads archived and added to a master list of past threads?

IGNORE THIS FUCKING SHILL SLIDE THREAD, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

REEEEEEEE EDITION

I can archive the last 2 and whatever else is left in the catalog, I don't know if anyone else has done it yet.

um, m8, your thread is far shittier than this one

bump

can someone fill me in quickly, I want to get involved and help with this, but the pastas aren't helping

Anything specific you want to start looking at for a tl;dr? Or just recent stuff? There are some areas that are at varying difficulty when it comes to digging.

Shillary is running the worlds largest Corrupt "Charity", openly selling gvt seats, taking money from foriegn gvts in return for state sponsored aid, and the largest money laundering scheme of the worlds largest corperations into tax deductable "non-profit" charities like the CF and the CGI, which in turn provide aid and benefit to those corps in a wide variety of ways

And damn near every media source in America is colluding with the DNC to get Hillary elected.

Yeah fucking my guy Bernie in the asshole

bump

Lads...

I found this email wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2845 with attachment pic related, IRS forms for Lakefront Strategy who appears to be linked to the Ben Carson dropping out e-mail from Iowa. IDK where else to put this.

yeoldejournalist.com/23653-2/

Another article with similar text came up in DuckDuckGo but the page is gone now. Anyone have an archive for

politico.com/tipsheets/playbook/2013/01/denis-mcdonough-on-cusp-of-chief-of-staff-rob-nabors-to-be-promoted-sarah-brady-to-appear-with-obama-biden-at-11-55-am-gun-event-salazar-to-leave-interior-009833

WeW

I believe we are doing good work. We need to get a mass file of our shit together.

Also an user posted in a thread that 404'd
Be careful of all links cause i havent checked any

bump

Sadly, the bureaucracy is too corrupt now for this to go anywhere. They'll cite some nonsense about carelessness but that they won't charge her with anything or revoke her privileged status.

I also found this crew.3cdn.net/2369b3a36eda7c0598_o2m6bziz7.pdf

ARCHIVE archive.is/ve4nD

Is Assange trying to lead us onto something?

youtube.com/watch?v=jCEK2GKEznU

Ok finally archived all the ones I can find. Dunno where the user is with the master pastebin.

archive.is/59FaN
archive.is/mo2tU
archive.is/V1L8d
archive.is/5fQtH
archive.is/uUzQb

bump

>Ok finally archived all the ones I can find.

Awesome!

>Dunno where the user is with the master pastebin.

Hopefully they show back up so we cam make sure that all these thread archives are in one place. I think the master pastebin ought to be included in the back up doc as well.

I know the doc is updated still, so that user is still around, or they were as of last night.

Bump

Doc guy is me, haha.

I'm still here, just busy with some kindof-work shit.

Will update with previous thread content and the stuff in this one once I have free time.

Speaking of the DNC they are hiring actors to try and fill up the empty seats

Bump

Nice first sentence for that one
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4193

Bump

AHAHAHA

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/russia-released-hacked-hillary-emails-2013-dnc-fears-will-release-20000-election/

snappytv.com/tc/2459739

>Doc guy is me, haha.
topkek, had no idea.

good to know you're about. I was on vacation from work a few days after FBIanon dropped his bomb and went pretty heavy at the beginning.
Been back at work and have had life issues happening, so the time I have to continue digging in to this mess is limited.

Good to see that it's still going, though I understand the /cfg/ threads took a little break upon the DNCleaks release due to there being a lot of probably relevant information.

bamp

isn't there supposed to be a new leak today?

I sincerely hope so. Slowly starting to look like it from general news chatter.

no sliding

pulling this here for a bump

Treaty between the United States and the Russian Federation on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters

Legal assistance under this Treaty shall include:
(1)obtaining testimony and statements;
(2)providing documents, records, and other items;
(3)serving documents;
(4)locating and identifying persons and items;
(5)executing requests for searches and seizures;
(6)transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes under thisTreaty;
(7)locating and immobilizing assets for purposes of forfeiture, restitution, orcollection of fines; and
(8)providing any other legal assistance not prohibited by the laws of theRequested Party.

www.state.gov/documents/organization/123676.pdf

Does Trump know about this treaty with Russia?

This deserves a /cfg/ look. Keep in mind pic related.

Yeah, so shell philliphines?

THIS IMAGE

Is ATOMIC BOMB LEVELS OF HAPPENING

And it needs to be SPREAD EVERYWHERE ASAP

!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!

(You)

Yeah seems there could be a possible ISIS connection. The IPO is also slated for October/early November. No clue what this could mean other than elections very close by.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult

Voicemail recordings.

Hopefully more assravaged bernouts.

bamp

/cfg/ MEME DIVISION

Is this new leak?

I'm not sure, but it just showed up on the Wikileaks twitter a few minutes ago.

I think it's the actual search for them but it's organized.

> doc id 16551
no huge revelation, but wow what a bitch

Can someone give me a tl;dr on the Bonner group?

> 16842
it gets better

CTR exists in the same building as them, which is gross enough. Seems like a shell, donates to other companies within their own building, etc. What the research user wanted to find out was if they were holding fundraisers in state where they were not a registered solicitor. They even held fundraisers recorded at their lawyer's office.

They're a fun case.

bump

soon itll be ogare

>CTR exists in the same building as them
bunch of other slimy slugs too

Media Matters
American Bridge 21st Century
AMERICANS UNITED FOR CHANGE
CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILTY

it's a nest of vipers it seems.

Wasn't there a building of 100 shell companies or something ridiculous in Britain? Did anyone investigate?

128 shells at a place called Clifford Street, we have quite a bit on them.

any email? O know a bot that can help out if you have the [email protected]

Not sure, but have some random copypasta

>endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/w1s-2ft

>companydb.uk/postcode/w1s2ft#.V4ApC5N96uU

9 Clifford Street London, -- W1S 2FT
google.com/maps/@51.5107761,-0.14212,3a,75y,343.02h,89.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sN168eAdMt1eCzcjHfMRMPg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

The biggest companies listed at the address are the CIFF (Children's Investment Fund Foundation - roughly 3 billion pounds net worth), the TCI Fund Management Limited (76 million pounds net worth), the TCI Fund Holdings Limited (78 million pounds net worth), and the TCI Advisory Services LLP (140 million pounds net worth). Other companies also have millions of pounds of net worth, some are only a few pounds of net worth (the shells) and others are in negative net worth, so I assume they're simply having some issues with cash flow.

As I understand it, a shell company is very useful as a sort of buffer for a company with large liabilities to protect itself. The shells operate and do business with the vehicles creating liabilities and then take the fall if something goes wrong, holding company repossess their things that was being leased to the shell and the shell gets sued. What I can't understand is why something like a Children's Investment Fund would need a shell company? Any business / econ / legal anons out there who can help bring light to this?

More on precis: Some share owners are WPP group and Primrose Secretarial Services Limited
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/search/companies?q=wpp group
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03472331

I think they specialize in setting up offshore companies.
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/K74WJ_8_1q23M3802QeYpq9AGU0/appointments
>287 APPOINTMENTS

>Wasn't there a building of 100 shell companies or something ridiculous in Britain?
What andsaid

I found a few of them, and also that CIFF is now CH. It's in the back up doc.

7 & 9 Clifford street it seems:

>endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/w1s-2ft

>tfw forgot to put this in the docs post

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE

RIP, at least it's in the DNC Leaks part of the doc.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

Next thread theme in honor of (((Shultz)))

is it just me or do all the dem speaker don't sound as enthusiastic as the rep speakers?

What's killing me right now is that every speaker is blatantly lying through their teeth.

This fucking Tim Kaine video is completely leaving out his Muslim Brotherhood sympathy. They could paint it as something good but they're just pretending all Kaine did was fight for blacks.

>muh injustices
>muh social justice
>muh sending my children to majority-black schools WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

holy shit, don't slide off

Did anyone else see Kaine do the Jew Goi hand gesture meme?

bamp

Going to the back up doc and looking at the most recent FBIanon AMA:

>>Henry Paulson: past corporate affiliation? Where did he get the idea of TARP from? What major bank went under as a result of his actions?

Henry Paulson:

>HENRY M. PAULSON, JR. INSTITUTE (THE)

Company Number
EXTUID_4122803
Native Company Number
N00004646878
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
21 April 2011 (over 5 years ago)
Company Type
Non-Profit Corporation
Jurisdiction
District of Columbia (US)
Branch
Branch of Illinois (US) company
Registered Address

401 N. MICHIGAN AVE., SUITE 3250
CHICAGO
Illinois
United States

Agent Name
PARACORP INCORPORATED
Agent Address
1090 Vermont Ave NW, #910, Washington, District of Columbia, 20005
Directors / Officers

PARACORP INCORPORATED, agent
Paulson, Henry, governor
ROBBINS, TERRY L, governor
ROGERS, JOHN F.W, governor

Registry Page
corp.dcra.dc.gov/BizEntity.as...

>opencorporates.com/companies/us_dc/EXTUID_4122803

More Paulson:

> The Goldman, Sachs & Co. L.L.C. 1997 Chairman
>The Goldman Sachs Corporation 1996 President

>corporationwiki.com/New-York/New-York/henry-m-paulson-7670928.aspx?0.3104336372591474#

bump

periscope.tv/w/1vOxwpeRmnrKB

Cernovich got to the drum circle.

These make me want to paint some pretty gondolas.

goodnight bamp

Anything interesting in the Clinton Cash author AMA last night?
It would help to get a list of speeches the Clintons did on the behalf of the Foundation.

>irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

You mean Republicans whine and force IRS to investigate the Clinton Foundation for purely political reasons and proving how Republicans are hypocritical scum who threw a hissy fit when their teatards were checked out by the IRS

Next Assange Wikileaks when?