Alphaman

Marvelpakis on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
dailymotion.com/video/xssmsg_aquaman-friends-action-hour-2001-unaired-promo-reel_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoa is drinking whiskey from the bottle?
That's bad ass

And look hes standing with no shirt in front of that waterfall. Thats pretty manly. Why would he do that? Doesnt he know the water could just wash him away?

Wave?

lol it's like they're trying to lock down the "i call people 'numales' unironically" demographic

That's only a side benefit. The *real* benefit is locking down the demographic too alpha to even care what a "numale" is.

what is the point of this scene? show us how "badass" he is for drinking straight from the bottle and then standing in a wave?

Literally that

They're trying to fight the Superfriends version of Aquaman

woah dood u r so manly

baneposting never cease to amaze me

No, I'm really not. I'm 5'6" and weigh about 130 lbs. I work with a 6'4" literal god of a Chad who's more hyped for this movie than I could ever be, This was the first scene he showed me from the original trailer.

it's pathetic how Americans think drinking bourbon is badass, it's a fucking girl's drink, only them ost numale scum drink it.

That's clearly a whiskey bottle

>Aquaman

I'm assuming 'chad' is the new word for 'jock'?

>waterfall
It's a wave bud

Pretty much, but that's a little limited. There are plenty of jocks that don't quite fit the definition of a Chad. Chads are essentially the alphas, the guys that the jocks defer to by virtue of their inherently superior genetics.

I'm talking about the square-jawed skyscrapers that have never once had to question who's in charge.

I love how washed out and gritty this trailer was, that means I'm mature for liking it

I love you Snyder, never stop doing what you do

Given Aquamans reputation amongst normies as a faggot who loves fish eggs injected into his ass, this redesign is very welcome.

just fyi this guy isn't white so if you think this is cool and alpha then you're part of the problem

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

just pointing out the hypocrisy of the people saying marvel is for beta numale cucks while at the same praising a film with an alpha non white lead

mate you know is a bot right?

whats that pisswater he is drinking? do all Americans drink weak pissy alcohol like that?

Everyone ignore, this guy is trying to force a meme

Why is everything from DC so fucking blue, it looks like Battlefield

Shouldn't you be the one on suicide watch, homo? Does Carl Dargon make your boipuccy tingle?

but there's nothing wrong with a badass pacific lad, he's not there just for diversity, he's actually cool and fits the new aquaman style (lets be honest blonde nobeard aquaman is kind of a fag)

Fuck you, Aquaman & Friends Action Hour was pure television bliss.
dailymotion.com/video/xssmsg_aquaman-friends-action-hour-2001-unaired-promo-reel_shortfilms