How does Godzilla fare against DC/Marvel's heavy hitters?

How does Godzilla fare against DC/Marvel's heavy hitters?

Godzilla is canon in Marvel.

Pretty well. The Avengers couldn't stop him. Neither could Galactus.

Remember when we concluded that the only force in Marvel capable of fighting Godzilla would be Spider-Man piloting Leopardon, supported by Iceman to cool him down and Firestar to neutralize the radiation, as all 3 of those ideas seemed to at least partially work in the movies? Basically Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends versus Godzilla.

As great as that idea is, and I salute the madmen who came up with it, Firestar can't actually do that.

>How does Godzilla fare against DC/Marvel's heavy hitters?

No, user, you have that backwards.

Who among Marvel and DC's heavy hitters can possibly survive Godzilla?

It's a short list.

A Godzilla attack is like dealing with one of the Endbringers from Worm.

Pretty sure that he isnt heavy enough for Superman not pick him by the tail and throw him around for the lulz.

He gets taken down by JJJ

>Pretty sure that he isnt heavy enough for Superman not pick him by the tail and throw him around for the lulz.

Yeah but, as you can see from pretty much any Godzilla thing out there, throwing him around doesn't really HURT him.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what that nuclear fire he breathes would do to solar-powered boy. I'm wagering it would not be good.

That depends. What kind of radiation does Godzilla emit?

Radiation doesnt kill Superman, unless it is kryptonite.

Also, Superman wont kill him, but he can thow him out of orbit, until he gets unconcious due to pressure and lack of air.

Worst case, he goes to the sun.

What is Birdy the Mighty doing in a Marvel comic?

Oh shit, nice catch

Darkseid would vaporize Godzilla. You faggots give him too much credit 2bh
Hell the Flash could fuck him up

Thanos would then vaporize Darkseid

The art is quite nice. Where is this from?

This should be Number One in the TOP 10 JJJ Moments by Clickbaitvideos

Really? Do we really need Company Wars in every fucking thread

>L.E.G.I.O.N. gets called in to deal with Godzilla
>Vril builds him a translator and gives him a job

>Godzilla gets thrown into the sun
>Absorbs the sun's radiation
>Returns to Earth as Cosmic-Godzilla

You fools, you've doomed us all

Wait, is Godzilla that strong? Isn't he just a big dinosaur?

>all 3 of those ideas seemed to at least partially work
Why isent combining multiple things that half worked not a more commen thing

In the immortal words of Tomoyuki Tanaka, "He's a monster, damn it!"

He's a giant mutated radioactive monster. In some versions he's an embodiement of all the souls of people who died in WW2 seeking revenge.

He is born of Japan's atomic fears after the destruction of 2 of there citys of course they are going to make him swole as fuck

He's a highly mutated dinosaur that's constantly getting stronger, larger, smarter, and angrier. His main driving force is to ruin everyone's day. He's so powerful that the thought of him being anywhere is a cause of alarm, even if he's just sleeping.

Now often he's put in the position of a good guy but that's because he's actually neutral and things are so absolutely fucked that whatever damage Godzilla can do in his rampage while he's wailing on whatever he's set upon is totally acceptable.

Don't forget a healingvfactor that makes Wolverine's look like crap.

Oh yeah! Godzilla has come back to life from all types of shit.

Pretty much the ones who stand a chance are those who are ridiculous as fuck. He'd be more than match for certain deities. Hell I bet he'd wreck a Marvel's Celestial day, that is if they don't all gang up on him.

Flash trans him on spend force.

Wonder Woman calhas magical weapons.

Superman throw him on the sun or on the gostaria zone.

Batman can't win but he can give support to the others listed here and be quite usefull.

Aquaman control his mind.

Green Lanterns call the corporation and they remove him easily from the planet and throw him into space.

Thor is stronger.

Hulk can probably goes toe to toe giving some time, and radiation probably won't effect him.

Silver Surfer deal with him on 5 minutes.

Strange can banish him to the punch dimension.

Most of the characters that I listed dealed with beings stronger than Godzilla.

Try to prove me wrong.

Would Superman be able to get Godzilla to calm the hell down?

I used to think so, but nowadays...

Geez, autocorrect fucked me up.

All the magical spears and swords in the world will just piss Godzilla off

Throwing Godzilla into the sun is a bad idea

Mind control doesn't work on super pissed off guys, as the Hulk proves with some regularity

Godzilla can maneuver in space

The amount of stormy hell Thor would have to bring down on Godzilla to have any real effect would probably render Earth uninhabitable in the process

And Godzilla has unmeasured mystical qualities that frankly make me think he's probably more dangerous than your average cosmic abomination.

>All the magical spears and swords in the world will just piss Godzilla off

Anf ignore his healing factor and kill him.

>Throwing Godzilla into the sun is a bad idea

No, it isn't.

>Mind control doesn't work on super pissed off guys, as the Hulk proves with some regularity

Aquaman is stronger.

>Godzilla can maneuver in space

Proof? And even so, we can just throw him into Pluto ot a Black Hole if you want overkill.

>The amount of stormy hell Thor would have to bring down on Godzilla to have any real effect would probably render Earth uninhabitable in the process

Goddzilla often gets knocked out by punchs and beams of other kaijus, so there is an amount of stake on his movies. Pretty much that if Thir can kill the World Serpent, he can kill Goddzilla.

>And Godzilla has unmeasured mystical qualities that frankly make me think he's probably more dangerous than your average cosmic abomination.

No, he isn't.

Dude, your argument is just coming up with new powers for Goddzilla so he can win.

Its like a kid playing make believe and saying that she has a force field, and the other saying that she has a gun that destroy forcefields, and the other saying that she has a gun that destroy guns that destroy forcefields.

>Dude, your argument is just coming up with new powers for Goddzilla so he can win.
That's how the movies work man, it's not my fault.

Arguing against Godzilla is like arguing against Golden Age Superman.

Rogue alone could take him, she just needs to absorb the powers of all those heavy hitters like she did in Uncanny Avengers

Wait so Godzilla is basically SCP-682 ?

>black hole

Tried that. Didn't work.

What happened?

A lot of the people in this thread seem to be under the impression that Godzilla is an angry dinosaur and not fundamental force of nature born of mankind's arrogance and fueled by hatred

That's like thinking the Hulk is just a green bodybuilder

He shrugged it off and got buried in the ground for a little while.

>ignore his healing factor

that's not how his healing factor works mang, wondy's sword he would just heal himself. Nigga was literally eaten alive till he was nothing but bones in hell then came back to life with an even better healing factor before destroying the shit out of hell an everything there before coming back to life.

>throwing Godzilla into a giant ball of radiation isn't a bad idea

>aquaman is stronger

kek

>Black Hole

it's been done

The way Godzilla comics and movies work literally are almost toonforce tier he is top tier when it comes to asspulling powers.

Fools...the only way to save us all is to call upon the rider......

Have Ghost Rider's powers ever worked on non-humans before?

I know the Penance Stare worked on Galactus in that one cartoon, but Galactus used to be humanesque back before the Big Bang, so he's still more human than Godzilla

How does the Penance Stare work again?

>>throwing Godzilla into a giant ball of radiation isn't a bad idea

No oxygem, the pressure will shatter him, and he wouldnt be able to scape the gravitational pulll anyway.

>it's been done

If what the other user said is rgith - He wasnt throw into the black hole, he just avoided it Anyway do you have details on what happened on this ocasion?

Anyway, Goddzilla seems pretty boring if he only win due to asspuls all the time. The movies that I whatched at least had him overpowering the enemy instead of coming out with new powers Deus Ex Machina all the time.

This.

I mean, Godzilla isn't unstoppable, sure, but the sacrifices you would have to make to stop it are just not worth it.

But...Godzilla's born out of atomic hate, if anything, he would give it green light just like he did the hulk back in WWH

>He wasnt throw into the black hole, he just avoided it Anyway do you have details on what happened on this ocasion?

I know that one time he simply destroyed the black hole entirely with a blast of atomic breath. So, you know, probably an option. and yes, I know "destroying a black hole" makes no sense, but Godzilla shot a black hole and it blew up like it was no thang, so I'm going with "you're probably not going to get Godzilla in a black hole very easy in the first place".

I give death-battle some shit, but they really did cover just how ridiculously powerful Godzilla is both offensively and defensively.

It's funny, but rarely do comics realize just how huge monsters like Godzilla truly are.

>Also, Superman wont kill him, but he can thow him out of orbit, until he gets unconcious due to pressure and lack of air.
>throwing Godzilla into space

Fuck that, just getting a few of Godzilla's cells turned into SpaceGodzilla, and it showed up a build a crystal castle over some corpses. Who the fuck knows what would happen if you got the beast itself up tere.

Wouldnt any casual reality manipulator from Marvel just dematerialize him?

Wouldnt Superman or any high tier super just throw him into a blackhole?

Wouldnt any good Dr.Strange level magus just banish him into some random dimension?

He's just a colossal, high regen, high damage reduction beast with a mid tier breath weapon. Nothing impressive, all things considered.

It's just a big monster.

That's ridiculous. We're beetles in his eyes.

>smash the beetles

Saitama vs. Godzilla

Worth watching?

Godzilla vs Fin-Fang-Foom when?

I would pay all my money to see this

Go back and read the thread, each of these questions has been answered.

Godzilla's has a healing factor that makes Wolverine look like a hemophiliac, has been known to swim through lava, has blown up an asteroid just starting to enter the atmosphere with perfect atomic breath accuracy, and survived getting hit with a black hole.

Since you can't be bothered to re-read the thread, I'll spoonfeed you.

>Wouldnt any casual reality manipulator from Marvel just dematerialize him?

You say that like they're rather common in Marvel and not just a handful.

It's a mix take.

>Wouldnt Superman or any high tier super just throw him into a blackhole?

He's escaped those before (including holding them off with his atomic breath).

>Wouldnt any good Dr.Strange level magus just banish him into some random dimension?

"Quit throwing your trash into our dimension."

>He's just a colossal, high regen, high damage reduction beast with a mid tier breath weapon. Nothing impressive, all things considered.

>It's just a big monster.

Depends on the continuity. In some, he's a ghost amalgamation.

Symbolically, he is the result of mankind's hubris. So the more power humans throw at him, the more stuff simply fails to work.

He's also basically a living atomic bomb. How do you fight an atomic bomb?

Saying he's "just a monster" is like saying Superman is just a man.

But, to speak on your level.

If it won't work against the Hulk, it's not going to work on Godzilla. If it Does work on the hulk, increase his mass by 40,000 to 180,000 times the Hulk's heaviest. Then ask it again.

Now give this Hulk a range attack that's even more powerful than his raw strength and ask again.

Now you get an understanding of just how powerful Godzilla is.

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Heavy hitters?

Marvel:

1.Surfer (in general High Herald-tier) can give a decent fight and pull off a win or at least BFR Big G, it depends on versatility.
2.Skyfathers are reality warpers, if some mystical shit doesn't stand in their way they can win in many ways, also >Destroyer Armour
3.Haxxxors like Franklin or Sentry and higher I only mention, without going morrison-meta you can't expect G to survive this

Now DC I don't know enough, but I suppose
1. High-tier matter manipulation
2.High-level mystical bullshit (I mean people like Classic Fate or Spectre)
3. Omega Sanction/Entropy dump(worked on H/P Doomsday, c'mon)/complete annihilation by somebody like Monarch, Anti-Monitor, Parallax

Now see that by no means I'm downplaying Godzilla, I've read quite a few comics and they really made him a complete beast to put down. But cape comics have had even more world-ending bullshit so there are suitable comparisons.

So a big monster with plot armor?

I want to see these fuckers take on Godzilla and the other kaiju in that universe.

They get all 101 members, plus the Virgin Victory. How do they fare?

>hit with a black hole

That's not how superman could beat godzilla.

COLDBREATH.

Any other power of superman doesnt really works on godzilla.

>Radiation doesnt kill Superman, unless it is kryptonite.
>Also, Superman wont kill him, but he can thow him out of orbit, until he gets unconcious due to pressure and lack of air.
>Worst case, he goes to the sun.

Godzilla can absorb the energy from superman.

Spoiler'ed because this is the finale of Gozilla In Hell.

Fried calamari anyone?

Godzilla then proceeds to walk out of Hell, no worse off for the wear.
The only other person I know of who just walks out of Hell because he's done with the place is Karnak.
Don't even ask what would happen if they fought, they will never fight as each seeks to wipe away an imperfect world, Karnak would 100% agree with what Godzilla is doing, and then go back to breaking shit.

Not sure why people think lizard that's never destroyed a planet compares to reality warpers and faster than light flying bricks. Also, Squirrel Girl.

Why did you skip the reforming page? I like that page.

Weaponized black holes.

Godzilla is extremely OP. He can funtion on a few seconds in the future, that way he can predict attacks from much faster beings and starts moving to repeal an attack that hasnt even started.
He can absorb ANY FORM OF ENERGY he has been exposed: From Electricity, to Heat, To Cosmic power to MANA, he literally absorbed the "life-force/soul" of Rodan once. Inmune to mind control, the spiral ray is 700 times stronger than the sun. The nuclear pulse is the same power new52 had. Doesnt need to breath

Gidorah basic attack is literally collapsing the internal gravity of the atoms, and he can't stop godzilla.

Godzilla big weakness is that if it's cold he gets sleepy.

plot armor of course, but there are limits. if we throw anything quasi-rational outta window we won't be able to talk.

Instead we'll have: dude godzilla wins lmao as we've already experienced in this thread.

I only realized I was missing it when I posted this, I stole the images off of a wiki page.

Goes before

He would just need one punch anyway.

>He can absorb ANY FORM OF ENERGY he has been exposed
How about kinetic?

>starts moving to repeal an attack that hasnt even started.
Which helps when the other guy can out-race photons?

>Inmune to mind control
How many Marvel/DC level telepaths are there in Godzilla again?

>Gidorah basic attack is literally collapsing the internal gravity of the atoms
>gravity
>holding together atoms
What the fuck am I reading.

Fine, Odin/Franklin or another Highfather/reality warper warps Godzilla out of reality.
Reality warps Godzilla back in, probably now 2x worse as a fuck you for making it go through the effort.

Darkseid/Silver Surfer hits Godzilla with The Omega Sanction/Power Cosmic.
You now have an Omega Sanction/Power Cosmic fueled Godzilla to deal with, good job.

>He's escaped those before (including holding them off with his atomic breath).

This is not like black holes work. You are nerfing the black hole to make it possible from him to win. It doesn't make any sense even in universe.

Godzilla vs Megaguirus, in which the Japanese SDF creates a miniature black hole cannon called the Dimension Tide. In testing, it opens a dimensional rift that lets in mutated giant dragonflies into our world.

The Dimension Tide gets mounted to a satellite. First actual firing effort only really succeeds in destroying most of an island Godzilla is fighting a giant dragonfly swarm on.
The second time, the satellite's orbit is disrupted by the dragonfly queen's sonic disruption and it's fired as it's crashing down into Tokyo. Godzilla atomic blasts that shit in close range, blows up both the hole and the satellite and is apparently buried far enough under the debris that it takes an after-credits scene for him to claw his way back out.

>what am I reading
'60s pseudoscience, like how when we take Owen Reese to his logical conclusion, he's no longer some chump villain, he's Beyonder 2.0.

Now, we would say Gidorah can somehow neutralize the strong force, causing things to collapse at the atomic level.

Marvel godzilla is like, 500 feet tall at least

Man, Godzilla seems to have been created by a 5 years old child.

this is exactly what I was talking about, thanks for demonstration

friendly reminder that Beyonder should by all means be stronger as Owen needs to go through manipulating the molecules to achieve the effect, Beyonder works like the Reality Gem

>How about kinetic?

Why would anyone use Kinetic force on godzilla? Let's say you are strong enought to actually make him fall, you are just making him go full Nuclear pulse (terrible idea).
Or that you are so so strong you can actually pierce him and just go through him. He will be recovering before you are even out. Destroyah Cut Godzilla in half, and before his rays could even reach the other side godzilla was already recovering. His Regen is that fast.

Kinetic attacks are a waste of time.

Didn't he just come back through one of those accidentally opened dimensional portals, same way the dragonflies arrived in our world?

Haven't seen the movie in ages.

>by a 5 years old child
More like for.

Welcome to Japan.

Why do you like this thing?

They've got lots of cosmic god bullshit, a bet most of them could take down Godzilla.

Then again, Godzilla beat Hell.

Seemed to me that the dimensional rifts only open during a Dimension Tide firing. The after credits scene seemed to be a little bit of time after the ending of the movie and life was starting to get back to normal, so I figured it ended up being like a 60s Godzilla vs Mothra thing and Godzilla was hauling himself up out of the ground zero area off-screen when you hear that roar.

Dude the character is the Souls of the Innocent dead in WW2, Planet Earth "anti-virus", the punishment humans deserve, Attomic fear incarnated. Etc. He is all that shit, all the time, at the same time. He works on a different logic plane than western comics.

Watch Godzilla vs the Smoke monster and you will understand.

Horny g

Yeah kamen rider.

Are you not just lumping together different versions of the character?

So what was it that Destroyah could do that killed the shit out of Godzilla in the classic film?

Godzilla wasn't a waifu that time.