There's no such thing as a perfect female protagon-

>there's no such thing as a perfect female protagon-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vA7W24ZlKPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's so generic and awful I don't even care about the new trilogy anymore. Poe and Finn are at interesting characters but Super Saiyan God Rey who is invincible does not do anything for me. Plus she is the worst actor in the series, absolutely rubbish

beautiful smile

what a pile of shit

> maRey sue

It's not the actress fault, she didn't direct or wrote the movie

Why would you want a perfect protagonist? Its boring as fuck when they never fail and everyone loves them for no reason

Because all women must be strong and independent

The point is, the character sucks. The only difference a good actress would make is whether the character would be more or less tolerable. Bad acting just rubs salt in the wound.

I can't wait for everyone to lose their minds when she starts fucking this guy.

I-It's gonna happen? For real?

Approximately how many screeching articles about Rey's character being ruined, sexism, abuse, rape, and Twilight/50 Shades of Grey do you think there will be if this happens?

Not going to happen goy I'm pretty sure his character exists solely to be shit on (also kids will buy anything), because that's a true reflection of society's views

I would gladly hatefuck her

Black people will have an aneurysm. Finn deserved the coveted white girl prize!

Finn/Rey was never popular though, and Kylo/Rey has far more supporters.

Indeed

me mate works in the 3d department and he says he's dying.

they're going to make him seem more sexist in the next film, almost like a fuck you to his fangirls. kylo is going to hurt a lot of women characters in 8.

She killed my enthusiasm for the new Star Wars

Daisy is cute, but Felicity >> Daisy

Um, yeah, Daisy Ridley is my cousin and she told me Kylo Ren and Rey get married

Adam Driver was my classmate in highschool and he says Kylo Ren marries Captain Phasma instead.

of course not you fucking retard, Disney isn't going to have one of it's princesses go with the school shooter looser stereotype, he only exists in SW to get beaten by women and minorities

>perfect

That's exactly the problem with feminist writers. Instead of creating a good character, they keep writing the perfect female character. That Mary Sue bullshit is completely unbelievable.

user....

>when you give normies creative control of the Star Wars

is this the new xeno design from the alien covenant sequel?

Why did they cast a nobody for this role? Isn't Star Wars important enough to cast someone who has an actual career and has been known to be good in whatever she did before, rather than a girl only famous for playing a corpse?
I mean it's not like there aren't any talented actresses at her age who have been in a bunch of movies or tv shows already. Did they cast her because she's cheap or something?

It's tradition to catapult a bunch of nobodies into fame in Star Wars movies. That wasn't the issue.

Being a nobody wasn't the problem. Being a shit actress with no skills or merit except of looking like a tomboy similar to Keira Kinghtley was.

I really dislike these kinds of threads

She's a stronk independent woman who needs no man.

top kek

I need that gif of raisy didley eating does anyone have it

She's not a female protagonist, she's an empty shell playing her part that also got tits. You can replace Luke with Rey and nothing would change about the original trilogy sans making the incest scene hotter.

How ironic they would say something like this but then salivate over mary sue shit like TFA. Bunch of sellout faggots.

With the amount of female leads in blockbusters, you can't be overly picky.

please

We want to show that girls are strong and capable and powerful, too!

Wait ewan mcgregor, Samuel Jackson, Harrison ford, Natalie Portman, Christopher lee weren't nobodies before Star Wars I thought they were al pretty established actors

seconding this

and asking why is there only 1 girl per star wars trilogy?

My dad works @ Disney studios and says this is 100% untrue.

True.

Because 1 is one too many.

not enough tampons

THIS IS A DAISY THREAD MOTHERFUCKER
DAISY YOU ARE MY LIFE

I mean the other one, i've only seen it here on Sup Forums google is failing me

>mfw girls try to say Luke was a Gary Stu in order to defend their shitty girl power, fanfic character

Same
>oh you're just a sexist!
No, it's just that nobody wants to see s character with zero flaws, everybody loves them, and they're great at any and everything they do the first time

Not the other guy but do you mean this one? The only other eating webm I can think of is from The Force Awakens, I thought I had that but apparently not.

This is now a Felicity thread

New star wars is garbage. It's the most soulless corporate product hollywood is shitting out right now. Disney literally bought it as a vehicle to make even more money, to promote brainless progressivism and to "lol omg show it to those virgin basement dweller fanboy pigs lolz the force is female XD".

And before anyone is like "lol retard go back to Sup Forums"; I don't even go that board or share any political views with the majority of the people therex but you have to be absolutely blind to not see this.

stop sexualizing my future wife

Wth is there a sniper on the loo

Hes literraly perfect, too bad the movie es eh

>perfect
>protagonist

Unironically admitting the problem with her "character."

Underrated

Bunnyfu > Xenomorph

you bunny fags are just easy layups for the wrinkle posters and toothshamers. why do you torture yourselves like this?

her little flaws make her perfect

-ist

I love her for who she is.

Bunnyfags should slits their throats

Rey is a detestable, unpleasant, franchise ruining cunt.

>kennedy literally said she doesn't feel the need to satisfy male fans

I-its all fine guys, star w-wars is back!

It's sad that the better character Jyn only gets one movie while Rey gets three movies.

I rebel*

*rebel means loving this user for the rest of her life

They've still got Rey dressing like a man in VIII. She wears a grey cloak with a hood! Maybe they should've given her a gray tracksuit.

>swn lovingly chomp on your shaft
;_;

>ywn be that burger
;_;

>there are people who prefer the xenomorph over bunnyfu

She's going to redeem him just like Luke did with Vader. 100% they will be together in the end.

Kylo Ren will go out like Dr. Mann...
youtu.be/vA7W24ZlKPU

Rey is one of the few characters that is legitimately a mary-sue.

I heard Daisy came out to say Rey isn't a mary sue. What was the gist of her argument?

I LOVE BUNNYFU