Why do they think they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMDC2FrVR_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't

>implying
KARA BOGA master race

No one cares about the definitions of white irl

Why do BLACK GORILLAS have to consider themselves wh*Te?

what are you talking about no one in 4 chan thinks of brazilians as whites

What is white?
There is no such thing as white in huezil.

Only a few retarded %32 european macacos care about whiteness and all of them are on int the rest of Brazilians are based and BLACK

if i move to Brasilia, would I be of interest for the local women, given my white skin-colour?

No they don't it would be retarded and silly if they did, they are mixed raced all of them

>butthurt kurdo-armenian kebab seller SEETHING at brazilian Black Bulls

No, since brown skin is really common here.

>Brazil
>White/Human

The Russian women who get posted here in Sup Forums clearly have Asiatic admixture and yet Sup Forums insists in calling them white because they're white nationalists.

The bias here is unbelievable.
Sup Forums = All Russians are white and all Brazilians are mixed. When in reality we're about the same in terms of mix.

They will think of you as a god if you are white, I went to brazil 2 years ago and wherever I went I was the only white person
I bet there are places in Brazil where folk haven't seen a white person yet
Stop lying to yourself 50% of russians are shitskins while 99+% of brazilians are shitskins

lmao this nigga is obsessed with russians
seek help

Russians are darker than we are, i won't allow this injustice to go on, i will expose the truth!

I'm not white, I'm Gr**k

>stralia
>white

Let's be fair here, I'm the only white dude on Sup Forums and I earn 10k on my engineering internship
>tfw no gf tho

I dont care about the skin color of this people all them are macacos, just about 1% of white are not macacos, the rest should be thrown into a cage and fed with bananas and macaco soups.

>darker than you muhhamed

Why would you move to Brasilia?
There's nothing there but our politicians
Move to Sao Paulo, and yes, you'd be interesting to women since you're a foreigner

They are extremely, ridicuously white though.

Pic related Rivière Blanche , Rio Grande do Sul, South Brazil. It was taken during December, 4 days before Christmas.

>Heidelberg, Germany
Kek

I love that right wing racists are getting humiliated by the very white gringos that they worship
It's kinda like watching an otaku weeabo watching their dream getting crushed when facing the reality of Japan

They don't, why do you think they take out their pain on Arabs on Sup Forums?

But that's in Germany, I was about to tip my hat off to Brazil

There's no such thing as a white brazillian, most """whites""" in Brazil are just Southern European, native, and African mutts

Cuz we are.

>you can't criticize people if your brown
That's the thing, the fact your mongrel means your not liked by anyone and don't fit in anywhere, and that's liberating in a way.
Being hated is better than being liked.

Majority of Brazilians are white.

this, neymar is considered white here despite his father being full black. it's a stupid cultural thing and in a way that's encouraged by the left, you might have both your parents be pardo and they might still consider you white bourgeoisie just because the tone of you're a sking is slightly clear

It's in South Brazil.
Pic related, Montanha Branca, Rio Grande do Sul, South Brazil.

This was taken on December 23rd.
You can see the traditional Christmas Market, typical from Central Europe and South Brazil.

I don't care if we are white or not, I look good in this world made of appearances. So I'm able to marry an European woman and provide a decent life to my family.

>Neymar Santos Sr:
This is neymars fatehr for fucks sake and he still publicly consider himself white

>neymar is considered white here

My sides. I love you guys

>this nice infrastructure
>shitzil
lmao pic related is actually south bostil

O Centro histórico de Porto Alegre RS, South Brazil.

he said so himself you pathetic rightwing nazi scum

Nojo de direitistas

He is not saying he is white. He just saying he isn't black.

>Guevara t-shirt

I will not feel pity for this creature

Which implies he's ashamed of his origins like every shitzilian mongrel. We all are ashamed, we're a cunt of emasculated cucks. The rightwing are the biggest proof of that desperately trying to pass as european

Santa Igreja Católica da Citadele Branca,, South Brazil.

lmao rightwings btfo'd the fuck out

But he isn't black tho.
He is a Pardo which is very different.

A realidade é que brasileiro odeia suas origens e não tem como negar isto. Tanto a esquerda quanto adireita são extremamente racistas. Triste.

But they are right. There is nothing to be proud of being black and nothing to be proud of African culture. They are valuing European culture, the superior culture.

bait? kinda rare to find a neonazi stralian

where did this meme that mongrels cant say shit about other brown people? south america is brown and we've hated each other for centuries, despite having very similar race religion and culture but what actually happent is we've been constantly in wars and shitting on each other for no reason.

Australia is a conservative country. African culture is inferior in every aspect, you can lie to yourself but you aren't proud of that. Nobody is proud.

>Australia is a conservative country.
Alright then I've been baited. Nice job.

Africa is probably the most racist continent from earth, they homophobic, they kill witches, they genocide each other and so on.

Only a retard would be proud of Africa, even being a slave descendant.

Leftist logic: you can make fun of muh heritage Europeans, but you can't talk bad about "muh proud African"

I'm Brazilian. Fuck Africa. Seriously, fuck Africa.

being homophobic isn't a bad thing

bostileiros descontam sua raiva em outras minorias pq eles sabem que se falarem alguma coisa de brancos do primeiro mundo fica fedendo a inveja

Fale por você, eu não pago pau pra nenhum país. Ainda mais aqui que é um nicho de banter.

a verdade é q merdalheiro toma todo banter na cabeça e o máximo q consegue replicar é memes velhos e y-y-ou too. vocês se humilham, cara, não sei como tem coragem de enfiar a cara por aqui. devia se recolher na sua vergonha e nunca mais abrir o chan para postar nada

Yea it always hilarious when Xboo gets devastated by object of their worship

What the fuck AIDS leftist faggots like you post here?

You are just mad because Bolsonaro 2018 and you can't do anything about this. Keep crying everyday

pra gerar lulz, a resposta é sempre gerar lulz

>considering european culture superior to african "cultutre"
>neonazi
Huh?

australians are pathetic sjws tho they are not allowed to think that

Burning people for being gay is a bad thing. You don't need to be pro gay to see it.

>anti-gay violence
>russia
The ironing.

They know African culture is shit when they play games or see movies about empires. There are European, Arab, Asian and even Native American empires in these games or movies

Blacks always need to pretend they are Egyptian or cosplay another empires because Africa was always mediocre

Fucking greek wh*Te dog i will annihilate Greece with my TURK BLACK BULLS friends if you call me wh*Te again,do you understand?

Brazil is 100% BIG BLACK BULL

Isto.

Fala isto mas a sua filha prefere um negrão, né seu burgayzinho

Ao anão que está dizendo que "música brasileira não é complexa", ouça apenas a primeira música desse show em Montreux. Não é bossa, é jazz, e não é "jazz genérico", é jazz verdadeiramente brasileiro.
youtube.com/watch?v=QMDC2FrVR_c

Since when muh dick is culture? African culture is shit and always will be. Remember Africans sold each other to Europeans.

>falando inglês para brasileiros
Já vi que é corno.

Hello, I'm here just to say that Brazilians are whiter than Russians. You all have a nice day.

Yes.

"Homens" baixinhos deveriam se matar?

>Sup Forums = All Russians are white
>Russians
>White

Nice Joke, but no.

We aren't European, We aren't Slavs, We aren't White.

You are shit. Subhuman garbage.

Yes.

why do russian males always have such terrible hair

bump for brazilian humiliation fuck brazil

I knew a BR on twitch that called himself white, but he looked brown to me desu

>Greece

Because I'm Brazilian and I'm white! SANTA CATARINA is my country!

Yes, you posted some brown people and the Greek flag. Your point being...?

He is Greek.

You look like a disgusting Russian, get out of my country.

Ficou com inveja por eu ser branco né nordestino fedido

bump :^)

Latino is not its own race. There are differnet types of Latinos

Mestizo Latinos (Classic Latinos)--These Laitnos are mix of Native and Euro. MOST Latinos fall in this category however there are some rarer types...

Native Latinos--These Latinos are the original inhabitants of Latin America, they live in the mountains or in the rainforest. Some are totally uncontacted and still live the ancient ways.
Black Latinos--These Latinos are normally descended from the slaves or newer immigrant from Africa.
Asian Latinos--These guys are mostly Japanese and moved to Latin America just because.
Euro Latinos (White Latinos)--These guys are from Europe and also loved to the New World.

up

Parece um baitola

ou seja um brasileiro padrão, sim

Se tu é gay o problema se torna exclusivamente seu.Generalizar não vai fazer você ser menos gayzão

>brasileiro
>hetero
Tu deve ser um tipico conservador cujo sonho é ser dominado por traveco kkkkk