Movies Sup Forums tricked you into watching

Movies Sup Forums tricked you into watching.

Pic related is terrible and I only watched it because of lies from Sup Forums

I want my time back.

shut up.
it was the best indie horror since ages.

Every movie I watch, I find something to take away from. Everything is as useless as you make it out to be, untermensch.

That said, I think The Void is best appreciated as the homage to Carpenter and his ilk that it is (and a showroom for practical effects, btw), rather than some novel, unique movie. It's not creative in the sense of "opening new worlds", but that doesn't prevent it from having value in other respects.

I was sort of underwhelmed as fuck by the void and I generally love indie horror

The KKK people outside and their hors were underutilized, a couple just wandered in and got killed and that was all they did. If the writers needed them to keep the characters from running the fuck away from the hospital, and focus a large amount of the story on them, they needed to have a more impactful resolution to that.

absolutely this.

also the ending and the random clouds/space shits made it (unnecessary) pretentious.

>I want my time back.
It was just an hour and a half, and it wasn't that bad.

What they needed to do was develop the characters more so you would care about them. Everything just felt rushed. I get that they wanted to focus on the gore and jump right into it(movie begins in media res, etc), but it ended up making the movie very superficial.

Exactly! Like how I read your comment and take away that you're autistic. Not useless at all

Just because I wrote more than 200 characters in my reply?

thanks I was looking for a thread of it.
I liked it. A lot.
Just only complaint is main actor being overly annoying and not enough left for imagination. Should've shown the monsters less.
But it was legitemately scary, unlike the 80's horror movies it threw back to.

as stand alone is shit but if you headcanon it as the prequel of event horizon it work wonders.

>low budget sci-fi

>dude he made drive, you gotta watch this

Holy shit. I forgot a watched this movie. Thanks for the reminder.

I was so fucking hype for this movie and I enjoyed it for what it was, I guess. But holy shit is it forgettable and underwhelming.

>VHS

>hey dude, ironically terrible cinematography and editing totally made a comeback

You have to be actively settling to think that this film was anything other than mediocre in every way excluding its use of cool practical effects. Even those are played and derivative in design, with most being Silent Hill rip-offs and some just straight out of Carpenter's brain.

This movie is like the ultimate pleb filter.

Its a music video stretched out for two hours

I watched 'The Autopsy of Jane Doe'.

Was a meh horror but what surprised me was that the characters were actually rational.

When they realise things are fucked they decide to get out asap and stay motivated to get out until they realise they are out of options.

really enjoyed it

Did Sup Forums think this was some SJW stuff? I hear its good.

yes it did, theres some stuff there but its not really in your face . i think its because the directors french and not american

This piece of shit. It's not even fun in a bad way. Pure shit through and through.

>Believing Sup Forums

You know this board is nothing but a bunch of jewish entertainment executives calling each other kikes, right?

It was another Sunshine.

> shitposts on 4chin for 27 hours a day
> demands time back

Kys

Movie was terrible, effects were gud

>Kys

Wow you can really hurt people with this do you know that

Apologize.

It's too late.

I killed myself already.

:(

get well soon

I kno rite?? Need more high budget GOOD scifi like Dr strange

Sounds rad. Will watch

Dredd, Escape from NY, Ravenous, etc

Lol sober jaded nerd detected

>dredd
Bait or the most cynical asshole of all time
>escape from NY
Underage
>ravenous
Agreed. Guy Pearce is awful and every "military" character is a huge pussy that can't shoot. Very boring.

This piece of shit.

Gaspar NoƩ's favorite movie. Go figure.

Ravenous is the best film out of that list. You do realize that the fort was where the military sent their rejects and cowards?

> hurr, It's a better Neon Demon
>Nicolas is hack
I actually sat through this entire movie. Never falling for these Sup Forums memes again.

it's really just another mediocre horror flick, no idea why it got praised at first