So...

So... is the black goo some sort of phazon/dead space marker thing that drives people to recreate the xenomorph species in different parts of the universe?

it's a biological weapon that combines with host dna to create some type of alien

Just pretend there are no sequels after Aliens or Alien 3 at the very latest.

Thats a deacon you fucking retard.

The black goo is evil in liquid form, have you ever read the greek story about Prometheus and Pandora?

Well, I don't know. I haven't seen Prometheus or Covenant. I just know Alien VS Predator is more canon than Prometheus and Covenant. Predators have been part of the metafranchise for far longer. And they've been fighting xenomorphs for centuries. So Covenant has to be a recreation if it isn't just some tangential bullshit. The Yautja are more canon than the Engineers.

Elesh Norn?

>metafranchise
We're going to places I see.

>Alien VS Predator is more canon than Prometheus and Covenant

lol

It's not canon. Ridley Scott is senile.

The black goo is like a cancer-causing agent. Expose it to living things and you get a similar result in general even if the details are different for each species. It's no stretch to figure that the proper xenomorphs would develop eventually from any mass infection, which would explain why they were in the mural in the previous movie. We still don't know if the Engineers made them or developed their pathogen from the original species.
David has basically developed a god complex because he believes he's stumbled upon the keys of creation.

I love these threads asking for plot explanations about this HORRIBLE movie

Please realize you are asking for people's fanfiction

This is a prequel you fucking faggot ass nigger.

>My millenial addled brain can't consume anything above capeshit level

true this. you have a choice. It's like: if the news depresses you, stop watching it.

just...WOW

Isn't the black Goo what the engineers create life with, very first scene of promentheus

Prometheus and Covenant may be shit but I actually like this idea. Alien race creates a biological weapon to spread/resurrect their race without them even needing to intervene. Sounds like some real zerg shit

Seriously though, guys, don't you know greek myths? After Prometheus created humans and taught them the secret of fire, the gods punished humans. They created Pandora and gave her a jar, that when opened would spread sickness and misery to the human world.

we never did get the cartoon those toys where based on

I've lived my entire life having the bones of ancient civilizations served to me time and time again. Fuck ancient civilizations. Fuck mythology. Fuck all that played out bullshit that people use as excuses for being lazy.

>millennials
Disgusting, need to be gassed

what a tool

Holy shit nigger I had the rhino. Can't remember if I had the others. Forgot about these.

I still have every single one of those aliens except the normal queen, I thought it was too lame to buy back in the day because there was a fucking flying one right next to it on the shelf like the one in the SNES AVP.