How can Ridley "Senile Hack" Scott even compete?

How can Ridley "Senile Hack" Scott even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com/2017/05/alien-week-alien-3-1992.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post more production photos from the older movies, please.

Imagine getting dominated by Vasquez.

he can't compete.

>she pins you down and you can't move
>she asks you if you've ever been mistaken for a man

shes a jew

not a spic

so in reality you have been dominated by "Vasquez" your whole life and will continue to be dominated

lol this, she had to wear contact lenses and full body make up to darken her skin to look latina.
and she still did a hell of of a job

she was bretty hot in Near Dark

i'd let her succ me dry

Literally every character from aliens is utter shit except Ripley
Alien>alien3>aliens

nice maymay

>a d-list actress is apart of the jewish illuminati that controls the world

take your meds

aliens is the third worst alien film if you count the avp movies

le tip m'kinography

100% agreed to be h
Even the meme characters in resurrection are more memorable.

literally every character is memorable even the shitty pilot that dies instantly

same fag

> a bunch of generic marines that seem like they are acting in a parody like starship troopers but worse, like if starship troopers had been written by the folks at bioware in 2017
> memorable

ok

ha ha bro, you tell em bro! ~upvotes

>i have no counter argument: the post

*upboats*

braapffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Aliens is shit and took everything that made the original good and threw it out the window

*upboats*

keep this sick filth out of my thread

Perfect cast across the board.

I still have never seen alien resurrection after the first time i saw it because I literally can not look at the test tube freak ripley's or this disgusting fucking thing.

the original was boring, you barely got to see the alien

The only people who believe this are millennial faggots and scottfags trying to distract people from the fact that their favorite commercial director is ruining the franchise with his shitty ideas.

>Mother alien uses and rides and elevator

i'm sorry but that movie was the dumbest shit I've ever seen

Bad post.

not an argument

waiter this post is cold in the center, I'd like it redone.

you know it's true

>'There are no mock-heroics in Alien 3, just frightened and confused people trying to survive a crisis, running around lost in the dark.'
For those defending Alien 3; worthwhile analysis: reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com/2017/05/alien-week-alien-3-1992.html

Because James Cameron is the lord and savior of Kino

I know its true you wouldn't know what *suspense* is if it tweeted you in the ass.

Hold on

what suspense? the movie is extremely predictable

bravo james

Aliens was basically a different franchise

Re-watch A:C as a tongue in cheek sci-fi comedy which has elements of true horror (not the aliens bursting from people).

> True horror: David probably uploaded himself into Walter to update his physical stuff while getting new programming, computers are scary.

> Comedy: I started to laugh at the absurdity of the monster and how it was killing people, it was downright funny. We all knew what was going to happen, not scary. It was funny

> Accurate sci-fi: the space ship, technology, ETC... These are all things plausible in the future, and the nods to realism makes it seem like this movie could be grounded in a realistic future.

This movie isn't a horror film like the original, it's not an action film like Aliens, it's not a adventure/exploratory film like Prometheus. It's a comedy starring Danny McBride.

Ridley Scott enters the boardroom to talk about his new project....

> Alien explodes from chest
> Danny McBride (running away) "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
> Alien explodes from back
> Danny McBride (running away) "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*interjection from executives*

Executive: "Isn't this a bad movie like Pineapple express but in outer space with aliens?"
Ridley Scott: "yes, give me money."
Executive: "OK."