Why don't we get rid of welfare and keep the space program?

Why don't we get rid of welfare and keep the space program?

you can have both, it's up to a political decision

why don't we get rid of niggers and keep welfare AND the space program? Right now 1 in 100 people in the US are in jail. Many of those (perhaps a third) are there for simple drugs issues or other trivial things that don't require incarceration. That alone would pay for the space program.

Or abort more niggers. The savings there is windfall. win win.

Why not keep both
and cut the military budget by a percent or two to pay for it

Space should be put on hold for a period of time, and particle physics should be the area of science that we work on and invest.

Space is too big, too time consuming, it's yielding some information but not usable information. Not revolutionary advantages we can use to our own benefit.

Engineer, physics, chemistry and biology should be the fields to invest in, those are the fields we need currently.

Higgs field being unlocked completely is one such example, learning to convert matter into more than the four known states we can convert it to currently.

Etc. Also welfare as in social welfare? It's nothing in the budgets of any nation and you need it as a type of money sink, recycling cash to get rid of produce used to drive economies.

Pyramid shaped system, you need bottom feeders to keep the pyramid stable.

Disagree with me and you shall perish in a hell fire.

>Why don't we get rid of welfare and keep the space program?

Are you suggesting we dump our niggers in space?

Because you are autistic.

Getting rid of niggers would to much collateral damage. Cutting off their gibmees would force them out

A LEAFE
L
E
A
F
E

but we needz dem moni fo' dem programz n shiet

i hope he wasn't suggesting that. Debris and trash in space is a bad idea. And I don't want niggers over my head brewing their Jenkem.

I like how you think.

14% of US crimes are drug related, the majority of those are not sole drug possession but instead additional charges from unrelated crimes.

What exactly is the point of the space program? The other thing I can think of is protecting us from comets and asteroids. Other than that you will never be able to travel at fast enough speeds to get to another galaxy. Face it we're stuck here

who cares about the percentage data? Bottom line is that niggers ruin everything.

We don't even need to get rid of welfare; literally just salami slice 20 billion off of all non-military expenditure, and you'd double NASA's funding.

>currently
If you want science that is important right now, leave it to the private sector or military development.

NASA and the like is for big shit that won't be useful for half a century or more, and rightfully so.

>why not get rid of welfare and keep the space program

Because there are a lot more niggers than NASA Scientists.

this

>we need to invest in how to go fast

>What is exacly the point of this "plane"? The other thing I can think of is getting to other towns faster, other than that, you'll never be able to travel far enough to go to other countries. Face it, we're stuck on the ground.

Space also has fucking asteroids full of loot you naysaying fuck.

We can just pile them up in orbit to use as reaction mass for interplanetary cargo slow-boats.

>pic

Implying they invented jars

>Polack sums it up perfectly.

But... But Poland can't into space!

Eh fair enough. You know most people think of inhabiting other planets when the space program is mentioned. I still think we should cut greatly reduce NASA funding and just let the private sector take over

Underrated

>What exactly is the point of the space program?
Pragmatically? Exploiting off-world resources, ---possibly--- colonizing other planets, access to low-g manufacturing (useful for foamed metals and crystals), laying down the essential infrastructure for space tourism, etc...
Otherwise? For the sake of human curiosity, exploration, JUST DO IT, progress, challenge, all those "historically inefficient drivers" that black science man likes to talk about.

>Other than that you will never be able to travel at fast enough speeds to get to another galaxy. Face it we're stuck here

We can go at whatever speed we like, what matters is how fast we can accelerate.

In any case, we don't even need to get to another galaxy; our solar system has enough resources for the foreseeable future, and then there's even the local cluster of stars, and even more we have our own galaxy to exploit.

Niggers would riot
When the first manned mission to the moon launched, dindus were massing outside the launch center demanding welfare, complete with mule-cart.

A stark picture of the groups composing mankind. Just look at this.

cuz WE

>even in the 60's/70's niggers were fat fucks

Yeah, kill all the old and poor people.

Space fantasy now!

NO FUTURE BUT THE PRESENT!!!