So how long until this gets retconned? It's not even out yet and people are already hating it

So how long until this gets retconned? It's not even out yet and people are already hating it.

hopefully never, this is what Jokerfags deserve for having such shit taste

Are you kidding me? This is brilliant. I just wanna know how the fuck Batman wasn't able to figure out it's been different guys this whole time. That is ultimately what will sell people on this.

What the fuck is DC even doing anymore

>buttflustered Jasonfag detected
Mad because Jason's a bad guy again?

I'm not up to speed, what's this all about?

>Jason's a bad guy again?
Wait what?

no Jason sucks too

JOKES ON YOU

Wait what the fuck? Three Jokers? THREE?

Someone call Gordon and get him down here.

The nightmare will end tonight, and it'll be done with lube and rope.

This honestly

The same thing they always do- make good stories you don't read because you're comfortably nestled in the Mouse's ass

What's with all the hate anyways? I wish people would wait for the thing to be out before passing judgement

Scott Snyders Joker is negro Robin

shut up Harley, there's been like twenty of you

>“When a shocking encounter with Batman solidifies the Red Hood’s status as a villain, Jason Todd goes deep undercover to take down Gotham City’s criminal underworld from the inside. Along the way, Jason meets two unlikely allies: a disgraced Amazon warrior named Artemis and a half-baked Superman clone called Bizarro—and the DCU’s “Dark Trinity” is born!”

it's not like it matters who makes the stories but DC hasn't done anything worth a shit in comics in years for me

Everybody who has actually read it is giving it rave reviews. Comic Fans always overreact

I'm not 100% sure on this, but apparently there have been three separate people who have taken the title of Joker throughout Batman's career. One being Golden Age Joker, one being the one focused on in The Killing Joke, and the most recent portrayal being the third.

If you didn't find at least one book during DCYou that you didn't like I just have to assume you have poor taste

What is the different between 1 and 2 ?

>It's not even out yet and people are already hating it.

The fucking problem with comic fans.

So basically just like Grayson-except instead of spies it's mobsters.

Should have just called the book Todd.

What's next?
Drake - Tim has to go deep undercover for a new group of teen villains in order to take them down from the inside.

According to the comics based off of BTAS, there are two Ivys as well. The straight one retired from crime. The lesbian (green skin) is a clone.

So I take it you don't read comics because DC has been making gold for years.

>Azz's Wonder Woman
>Animal Man
>Swamp Thing
>Gotham Academy
>Grayson
>Sinestro
>Midnighter
>Hellblazer
>Martian Manhunter
>Omega Men
>Legend of Wonder Woman
>Doctor Fate
>Robin, Son of Batman
>Multiversity
>Morrison's Batman

I mean fuck man

It really doesn't bother me that much, although one of the ideas I've always really liked about the Joker is that he compulsively reinvents himself, and I guess this is sort of retconning that. I just hope it's not something really stupid like "The Joker" is a literal malevolent force that possesses people like Snyder seemed to be kind of suggesting with Endgame.

What do you care what I like?

>I mean I don't care what company makes my comics but DC is FUCKING SHIT! BASED RUSSOS!

Those suck

Fuck off, I like Jason
Not again

Yes but that was TAS only

Is Prez coming back

My only problem is where does this leave the endgame joker?
Which one was he?
Was he the original joker due to his overall skill or was he the more recent one making the entire meeting between them in super heavy pointless.
If anything wouldn't the joker from the killing joke be the same as the first joker making the second one another joker from a later time?

To be fair, the Rebirth issue isn't about this. It just sort of previews a bunch of upcoming storylines, and this happens to be one of them that gets mentioned. None of the comics that will actually deal with the fallout of this have been reviewed yet.

Disney is ramping up their anti-hype machine. Expect to see sites like The Mary Sue calling out Rebirth for sexism or something. Notice how about every few minutes someone drops into every Rebirth thread, quotes nobody, and says something like "ugh DC is finished!"

see DC is getting the Sony Ghostbusters treatment in reverse.

Why didn't they make it just two jokers? A full deck of cards has two jokers in it. Why three?

The issue with this shit too is that Bruce finds this shit out in Darkseid war so wouldn't this all be resolved pre rebirth?

>Company Wars

which one is you

You're right it fucks up a lot because with two you can easily just separate them and the whole death in the family can make more sense.
I think the joker in endgame has to be the original at least

I don't trust critics because most of them are looking for something different from comics than I am.

But that isn't me hating on Rebirth, I haven't read it yet, and will buy it when it comes out in a couple of days.

Though I'm not much of a Geoff Johns fan so I'm not holding my breath.

>bad guy
>deep undercover
You can't be a bad guy and fight against crime, no matter how much you piss off batman

>possesses people like Snyder seemed to be kind of suggesting with Endgame.

But Snyder wasn't suggesting that. Did people even finish reading Endgame?!

It's clear that the Joker was using that myth/urban legend as a way to frighten people. It's called propaganda. Guess who it didn't really work on?

Batman.

>Okay, Jim. You can take one, I'll take care of the other two.

They should just play Jason straight as a punisher clone and call it a day

>anyone who doesn't like what DC is doing is a Disney shill!

Why are you pushing so hard for Sup Forums to be some kind of DC hugbox anyways. What do you even get out of it. Do you think it will make DC comics sell better? Do you think it will help the slow erosion of DC's market share in the industry? Do you think it will stem the outpouring of talent from their offices from pointless moves and stupid editorial decisions? Do you work for DC and get paid to defend them zealously on some anonymous internet board or are you just some sad individual who has used a soulless corporation that is owned by Warner Brothers to stand in as a parental figure that you lack?

If you can have four Robins who look identical, why not three jokers?

The real question here is what is the narrative potential behind this? How does this create open up way for new stories? How does this help make Joker more interesting?

Yes, it's shit. Is Batman a complete moron? He must be, if he can't tell two people apart physically, let alone three. You know, despite having stood within an inch of their faces at some point.

Damian is brown now not identical

People might be willing to defend Marvel's comics if they actually made an 2bqh fampaitachi

>muh Arabian heritage

Don't forget he also has green eyes now.

Half the artists draw him identical.
You get lucky if you can even tell Tim or Damian are supposed to be younger.

In Baternal they kind of defined the role of every Robin:
Dick is the heart (which doesn't make sense anatomically, I know).
Jason is the brawn.
Tim is the brain.
Oh, and Damian is the brat, I guess.
But how do these three Jokers radically differ?

It destroys the only interesting thing about the Joker, not that Johns cares about batman villians. It's a terrible idea that makes batman looks like a complete retard.

They could had have saud that emperor joker created clones or something like that, that those are remenants of his time as emperor, or that Gotham being the cursed city it is just brings him back and that his personality is broken each time he dies. But no. We have 3 jokers-

Damian is the dick.

>2bqh fampaitachi

You are a joke. I pity you. You will waste the best years of your life trying to "troll" people on Sup Forums by shitposting.

Ooh, I like that, comes full circle.

Jason is the CRYBABY:D

BATMAN!
I NEED HELP CALL UP DICK AND JASON, THERE'S 3 OF THEM!!!

G...god d*mn it bros... I cant even....

Why the F*CK is DC allowed?! Why are they allowed to exist!? They keep making s***ty comics and they just won't go away! Every time I want to talk about Gwenpool they just make fun of me! How?! How can we stop them, bros? They keep s**tting on based Marvel and they just won't stop, no matter how many Chris Evanses I post!!!

What can we do!? How can we kill them, bros? I just hate them so much....

Not sure how to make this funnier. Suggestions?

Epic meme

Post yfw it turns out none of the three are the real Joker. Ending scene is something like this.

The same people that gave Marvel shit good reviews are praising this. Mhhh, that sure must be a good sign!

One sticking out of his mouth.

DC usually has to do twice as well to get good reviews

Yes, I understood what happened in Endgame, but now there ARE multiple Jokers. I'm just saying I hope it isn't something like that.

But it did work, until the end even Batman had his doubts

So do they get turns at being the Joker? How come the Jooker never striked twice at the same time?

Yeah, but even though it's made clear to the reader than the Joker isn't some mystical force people pretend that Snyder made him a mythical force, when he didn't.

Like, I get that some people don't like Scott Snyder, but often the reason is because he isn't Morrison so they make up thing about him. You are allowed to like both.

Welcome to life.

so uh... do these 3 guys share Harley Quinn?

Also, which one killed Jason?

Most of the Snyder's haters are just upset he wrote more about Batman than his supporting cast like Damian and others

>Also, which one killed Jason?

This is important to me.

Just turn your brain off bro

#2 killed Jason

Might be cool if only one of them loves her, but the other two don't. And Harley can't tell them apart, which is why their "relationship" is so up and down

Which is the real Joker and which are the Punished ones?

I wasn't much a fan of Endgame, but I loved that part in the end where Joker realizes Batman's seen through his schtick, drops the whole act and is trying desperately to crawl away before the cave collapses.

Bolland Joker should kill the other two.

It's going to be the Pre-Crisis, Pre-Crisis, and New 52 Joker all sharing the same body and mind, each persona refusing to die with its respective reboot

>a silencer
>ON A FUCKING REVOLVER

SON OF A BITCH

what the heck is this from?

Can someone explain this shit to me, or is it beyond comprehension?

Fuck off Tynion

its not even fucking out yet you stupid bitch

Well excuuuuse me, princess.

>make good stories

>DC going full retard with their continuity
>IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS YOU'RE A DISNEYSHILL
>IT WILL BE GOOD I SWEAR

DC defense force fuck off.

>full retard

oh I gotta hear you explain this one, Mouseketeer.

>pseudo resurrection man Joker
>everytime he dies he comes back with another personality
Too bad that wouldn't explain Batman not recognizing him or his interactions with his allies

For good or for bad, DC tries to earn their money by make good comics. Sometimes they succeed, some times they dont. But their goal is to make money with good story telling even if they dont succeed.

Marvel tries to shit on their costumers, because outrage means more sales for them. Every fucking time.

Sorry but if I have to pick one Id prefer the DC approach even if its hit or miss, and more often miss than hit.

Or them
having different DNA

this sounds okay though