>alexander the great invasion
>everyone looks poo

RARE
A
R
E

you are just slightly less poo than everyone north of south india
deal with it

30% pashtun country with punjabi birth rate declining and pashtun birthrate increasing

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUHE

btw this is the paki/currycel, he's the hazara afghan subhuman in canada
we exposed him in a discord

we memeing him now

LMAO that cant be, he could understand when I spoke to him, although he never replied back in urdu only in english, is he that half afghan half tajik guy?

no, the pic im posting is the hazara afghan shitposter, not the half afghan/tajik in med school, he larps as paki/currycel

I have a mod friend on discord and I asked him to tell me if the currycel was someone else, and he told me it's some canada and linked me his posts, it's the hazara.
He's a hazara subhuman who hates indians/pakis so much that he adopted that persona, just look at him, sad life.

we are trying to meme him as south european/lebanese (as he always liked to say as currycel)

it's not a surprise, hazaras hate everyone and have a persecution complex

I dont believe this, than how was he able to understand urdu?

Also where are you from?

he speaks farsi, so it's not hard to just google shit
canada too (indian), just spamming this guys pics because he's a piece of shit subhuman mongoloid

>this is the currycel guy

and here I was thinking that guy was you and you were just a massive attention whore

nah he's the king of subhumans, we exposed him hard on a discord lel

Are you sure that is him? How did you got him to post his pic?

this shitty website keeps reaching new heights of mental illness

I saved that hazaras pics a looong time ago (I save anyone who posts their pics, even yours). We had him on discord and caught him red handed. notice how the paki/currycel has completely disappeared.

Me and some discord buds are memeing him as southern european/lebanese now kek, search archive for all the threads we made

>even yours
concerning, the school id card one?

Gimme a quick rundown.

just type "Sup Forums Sup Forums paki/indian" in google and you'll see all his threads

What does an average non-brown pakistani look like?

>Leaving out partition migrations
You're not fooling anyone

no such thing, only kalash are white in pakistan, rest look like lighter skinned north indians(only for punjabis)

they moved to karachi or lahore, that where 90% of migrants went

Kalash aren't numerous I bet

only few hundred thousands, there's also gilgit baltistan which has 2 million population, pic related is what they look like

i posted the pic int he other thread

he's a hazara afgh*n living in canada, he's the persona behind the tripfag "paki/currycel"

be proud of your skin lads

Why should I be proud of my fucking skin colour?

Pic rel is me. Usually mistaken for Spanish or Iranian
(ignore proxy flag)

Pakistan is so fucking white my eyes bleed whenever I read their posts

mashallah, now out of my thread whitey

MANDIR WAHIN BANAYENGE