youtu.be/_rE1aYyqlqY
youtu.be/YigM-F4oSIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking jews I swear

FORCE THE FEMALE

Fucking chicks, man.
Fucking, chicks man.
Fucking chicks man.

Apparently money isn't important because females don't buy thousands of dollars of action figures every year like male nerds do.

Why do females have shit like first female to do ___, first female ___, or something like that.

>woman take something men love and ruin it forever

This happens a lot. Why would they do this?

Well, these toys are still selling. There's no shortage of cucked fanboys apparently

George Lucas quit Star Wars because of autists and man babies upset over him wanting to continue to make movies that were ultimately harmless and were created to reach out to a new generations of fans and world build.

>"You go to make a movie and all you do is get criticized... and it's not much fun."

youtu.be/tLV9eQwvJaw

Mark Hamill on how ungrateful pieces of shit everyone is over the prequels and how fans were whiney faggots over Lucas wanting to continue and expand on their fandom:

youtu.be/bFu2IFdjCaw

George clearly unhappy with the sequels discusses what could have been had he not been driven away by his own fans:

youtu.be/z_nigIbJ9KM

>"J.J., what happened to Darth Vader's grand children?"

youtu.be/YhhACgJJkc4

Documentary devoted entirely to shitting on Lucas for doing the prequels and special editions.

youtu.be/_rE1aYyqlqY

In the end Lucas couldn't deal with people saying

>muh original trilogy
>Star wars should only be edgy
>Jar Jar ruined the franchise
>give us only more of the same!
>someone take star wars away from Lucas!
>he ruined my childhood by making things that don't effect it

they can't allow man having fun without them

Eve led Adam to the apple and cause his downfall. If female isn't under control, she becomes evil and will cause man's demise

The new peg warmers that Disney and Hasbro are putting out in desperate hope to appeal to women.

I don't get this logic. Aren't they just trying to replace perceived oppression and bigotry with actual oppression and bigotry? So they are exactly the same as the people they are apparently fighting against.

>2 billion
they made the right move, brought in a ton of female and black viewers and white "men" will watch it anyway because it has star wars on it

because he's a hack and he should'v let other directors adapt the ue wich was superior

I was looking for a toy for my nephew the other week and I was shocked at how small the Star Wars section in the toy isle at wal mart is compared to how it was from the late nineties until around when ROTS came out. They used to have a huge isle now it's a couple rows

Yeah, sure... He's the hack, enjoying what Disney's doing?

I bet this Kennedy whore will make a voice cameo as The Force speaking to Rey in some movie. Maybe she'll also be a face that appears on the force tree.

Jealousy
Envy
The inability to create anything for themselves

But isn't that just a result of how toys in general aren't such a big deal nowadays that we have all that tech and gaming consoles that kids prefer?
(that doesn't explain why Episode 7 barely had any videogames when Episode 1 had a fuck ton)

She lied to Lucas and told him his material would be used for sequels and spin-off movies. Then later Disney said they were just going to reboot the series since fans whine and shit on anything new. Or as they put it, they're going "retro".

>assigning gender to a pantheistic religion

>implying the force isnt a metaphor for violence.

Disney canceled many of the game projects that were in the works. The new Battlefront is written by a feminist game journalist. They canceled a more adult game that was going to star Darth Maul and Darth Talon. And they canceled a Boba Fett game.

yes because If he would let that happen there would've been no point in selling it

>Hey, who's that new Star Wars alien character in the middle with the weird plastic looking face?

Black user here.
Grew up watching Star Wars.

Didn't like the last two films at all.
The black character behaved like a cucked clown.
The diversity seemed forced and artificial.
Went overboard with the female agenda.
It seemed to be pandering to the SJW generation of pleb tier brainlets. I got the message and decided the franchise was no longer for me.

They rebooted it to capture the current generation (no matter how wrongheaded). Although it will likely still be a $$ success, I will not be spending money on future films from the series.

Profit pandering results in some shitty films.
O'well.

This unironically.
Women are always bitching about mens only golf clubs, cigar/whiskey clubs etc where I live. The reason? They aren't allowed in. Thats it. Meanwhile I would get arrested trying to use a female only gym.

People aren't memeing when they say empowering women was a mistake.

There would be no point. It wouldn't be his vision. Since faggots kept whining like faggots tend to do. He suicided his work, sold it and gave the money to charity.

Women can't do anything original by themselves, they're hardwired to follow.
Females are the reddit of genders.

>It wouldn't be his vision
the first three movies werent either

Sounds like the Dark Side of the force.

Females are no risk takers, they seek security. Now women will throw everything she's got in a project risking of going bankrupt. That's why there will never be anything like Star Wars made by a woman.
Kathleen Kennedy is a prime example, she never took any risk she was always a co-producer on the back of Spielberg, Lucas and her husband

Except that's where you're wrong casual. George was most involved in episode IV and produced and did story work on V and VI. He did not write the scripts for V and VI because of his obligation to running his company and funding the films. George was still though heavily involved in the script writing process and vetoed repeatedly the idea of Solo being killed early on as being a cheap shock and just an attempt to be edgy.

Good

Fuck Manchildren

Sincerely die

Kasdan is taking credit for V but it's all George story, KAsdan didn't know Vader was Luke's father, he didn't like the idea of Yoda being the wise monk we know. I assume Kasdan only made some dialogues. I remember him saying "we wrote V very fast, in 2 months". You can't write this masterpiece in 2 months. Kasdan is a hack and was lucky enough to work with Lucas.

Leigh Brackett wrote V

>Leigh Brackett
She wrote some shit and George dimissed it

because they are inferior. they can't reach the top of the mountain, so instead they make a little home near the base and determine that's the new peak of the mountain because it's not fair men could reach the top to begin with.

That's why they're trying social engineering to get them to.

George had tons of excess material left over when making ANH. Basiclly tons of unused script material and notes and ideas. George's contributions was the technically the greatest and would probably be listed by Hollywood standards as "story" and producer. The writers just put it all together.

Theres a shitty comic about this somewhere that pretty much says that females will infiltrate a community like a dnd game or something and over time make it more casual and eventually ruin it. Used to be posted on Sup Forums all the time.

now that you mention yeah your right
it sucks they have to be this way.
I guess they feel left out and want to be a part of it, too bad they just destroy it inside out.

Women were never interested in Star Wars or in any geek stuff until they realized there was easy money

You all deserve this for bitching endlessly at Lucas.

My feminist art major cousins who live in a rich area love the new Star Wars and never cared about it until FA.

It wasn't even an apple, you insecure loser.

He tried to warn us.

Why didn't we listen?

What did KKK mean by this?

I'd force that qt on the left if you know what I mean

>Moneymoneymoney,MO-NEY.mp3

>"feminism is about equality!"
>"the force is female" instead of "the force is not gendered"
Hmmmm

The force DECIDED it was female, shitlord.

Nearly 70 percent of the people that saw TFA, repeatedly were white males.

You are reason they can do this. All of you.

It was a peach.

this guy's twitter is so god-tier

No way the jews won't have him killed soon

>invest yourself into a thing explicitly marketed to beta males
>get mad when women take it over
You aksed for it tbqh familia

If you stop seeing bad movies, they'll stop making bad movies.

youtu.be/YigM-F4oSIE

ugly as fuck

Probably biologically wired into them for finding a mate.

It's even worse now because they think it's their "right" as a feminist to invade male hobbies and force men to include them, using "feminism" as a smoke screen to hide their obvious jealousy of men being creative and enjoying things.

Once you get a girlfriend/wife you'll start getting the "It's your Job/Hobby/Friends" or me speeches, because women literally can't stand you having fun that doesn't involve them.

Why is his twitter protected?

>go and insert yourseft into something that wasnt created by you and you had nothing to do with until it suddently came to your liking for false reasons
Why are people such entitled retards?

why don't they use some of that force to do some fucking cardio, fucking slobs

Surely forcing gender politics wont ruin a franchise.

They're wearing men pants that obviously don't suit them

Women can't fucking stand it when men like something because it takes attention away from them, so they desperately try to shove their way into said thing and as a result ruin it!!!FACT!!!

This is probably bait, but: the thing that you people don't get is that star wars fucking exists for those "man children"

That's all you need to know. Even the cunt in charge of the franchise doesn't get that (see op), it's a real tragedy.

The one on the right works as an intern in DC and is marrying a rich guy with a real job at Ford. The dumb fuck paid off her wasted student loans and is buying her a house. She also likes to go and protest shit. Completely insufferable. She also loves the Abrams Star Trek shit and Dr. Who.

Because down to the VERY core of their being, they 100% non-ironically think being born with a vagina has made them "special" in some intangible way.

Almost every single woman you talk to will believe this with their entire being.

To reinforce this every time a woman accomplishes the exact same task a man has done or can do, they need to completely stop everything and throw a party or make a statement.

See the female Olympics, a huge complete waste of time and money, that is nothing but women doing the exact same sports as men but worse and slower.

It's completely mind boggling if you ever stop to think about it, just how absurdly dumb "feminism" really is.

Why do you think ancient Egypt and ancient Rome collapsed? They were run by women and homosexuals

>Let me tell you the tragedy of George Lucas the Wise.

>They were run by women and homosexuals

And niggers.

Show me ONE successful civilization that was created and/or maintained by women, niggers or fags that wasn't brought to ruin?

Egypt civilization reigned for 3000 years and they weren't quite white

Egypt was built by whites and came to ruin as they race mixed and allowed women, niggers and fags to destroy it. Look at Detroit for a modern example.

WE

WUZ

KANGS

Dox pls, I'd like to order her and her cuck husband some pizzas

Wish I could man, but I have to see these people at holidays and shit.

Can't you just give them severe diarrhea or something??

>no one mentioning how lowkey thicc left is
Fucking faggots.

nu star wars is aimed at women, look at the books, almost all of them written by female romance/ya authors

>2017
>society hasn't completely segregated into male and female yet

is Sup Forums always like 15 years ahead of the curve? are we a peek behind the curtain into the future? there are no girls on here, and there are no guys on the girl internet, i doubt anyone here even knows how to connect to it.

if bad movies won't get made if i don't go to them then why does capeshit keep getting made

lowkey thicc isn't real thicc, seamus mcdougal

Welp the spoilers are true.

Rey is the reincarnation of the first force user, The One, and the light side of the force is female while the dark side of the force is male.

KK just brazenly spit in the face of millions of Star Wars fans.

It was a fig

AICN was missing you today Creepy

enjoy!

Circle breaking is standard operating procedure for women

Women have always done shit like this, whether it's sports, video games, or fandoms.

>muh safe space

So why didn't he just continue being a highly-controlling producer, instead of insisting on being writer + director for every new star wars movie to be made after ROTJ? He knows he's not exactly the best director. The primary reason ANH was even good was because his wife saved it in the editing room, making it feel amazing spliced with John Williams soundtrack.