Dude don't you get it - "Dear White People" is making fun of ALL sides!!! It's totally not nigger supremacist bullshit...

>dude don't you get it - "Dear White People" is making fun of ALL sides!!! It's totally not nigger supremacist bullshit like 99% of the "art" their race shits out!!!!

Really hope nobody here wasted their time on this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm going to change the meaning of words without asking and without a majority of support because then it makes me right

I fucking hate sjws

Let me guess, they try and argue that blacks can be "prejudice," but not racist, because you need "power and privilege" to be racist.

noun
>a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective
>showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

You people are the new sjws

Lel that's retarded

>People literally arguing blacks can't be racist
>Disagreeing with this makes you equivalent to them

>black people can't be racist

>Ever watching something made to demonise you

Reminder that asians can also be racist to these stupid fucks

>Huffpost
STOP SPAMMING YOUR GARBAGE CLICKBAIT, SHILL

>hey if you disagree with sjw you are a sjw

t.sjw

I watched the film 'Dear White people' and the film was quite far in how it handled the issue.

>so long as I make an ms paint strawman drawing making fun of his arguement, it means i'm right!

you gotta have an argument first tho

Found the sjw using the new 'le two sides of the same coin' Reddit tactic

Kill yourself

Can a mulatto be racist?

>Lily Workneh
>Work? Nah...

>someone states something retarded
>call them out for being retarded
>YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM

I hope these fucking retards realize that when you tell a group of people you can treat them however you want and it's ok, things start getting ugly really fucking fast.

White people have zero reason to give a fuck about racism if it's just a stick you're going to beat them with and you refuse to ever engage in self-criticism, ever.

Black user here. Cancelled my netflix subscription when this crap (Dear White people) caught heat. It became obvious netflix was headed towards shit tier productions and hosting and this was the final straw.

Black people can hate other ethnic groups and be capable of : . We are all human and can fall privy to such lower minded states. I don't endorse this new wave of idiots reigniting racial tensions. I feel (no matter the ethnic group) that they are pleb tier brainlets being manipulated by a divisive agenda to destroy this country.

Racists need to be addressed via open dialogue through live media outlets. The news agencies aren't doing their jobs to produce such cohesive platforms. They are fueling it with divisive nonsense. I want no part of it and will not allow my $$ to fuel it thus why I cancelled my netflix subscription.

Netflix started out fresh and against such foolishness but slowly became just like the other cable giants pandering to idiocy for profits. As a result, they will, in good time, head the same way as the old media giants... A relic of a past age.

Finally a nigger that understands

The argument is simple. Black people are disadvantaged in society, and it can't be their fault, because that's racist, therefore it's white people's fault, and that's not racist because the alternative is more racist

Good luck arguing against that in public fellas

>I posted it again mommy!!!
Really got triggered huh Sup Forumsdditor

Staying silent has just as much of a cost as speaking up does, and too many white people being passive, meek little faggots is how we got in the mess we're in right now. Do you really want your kids to grow up in a world where the racial climate is even worse than it is right now? Because that's what staying a total bitch will result in.

>no refutation
(You) lost.

Surprised you didn't post the "alt-right pussies getting triggered by literally everything" picture or the one of the fat ginger with the pepe cake.

>wtf I love niggers now?!?!

Based black guy!!

Cuckflix gets money for pushing propaganda same as the big channels.

>inferiors cannot be in the position of persecutor
This is correct.

underrated

Can asian people be racist?

Across the board, no matter the ethnic group, the (((public))) has became a collective brainlet hivemind of idiocy. It's clear you can't argue anything of sense or value in this arena.

The powers that be myopically accelerating this via controlled infiltration and destruction of value media news/tv/movies in hopes that they'd be able to finally steer and control the brainlet hivemind. This was myopic because the socio-economic fall out is literally causing their whole empire to collapse. Idiots can't be controlled. What they have is a fragile chaotic collective that is steerable by all sorts of conflicting forces including outside ones.

KEK

I just wanna play devil's advocate for a moment here.
There's a massive lack of communication here that is going on.
The people who spend their time talking about all these socio-political issues have a general understanding between each other with their terminology, but it comes across as flat out retarded to the rest of us.
Racism = Systematic oppression
Bigotry/bigoted = Racist
When a black person calls a white person a cracka (which is 'racist'), they're being bigoted.
When a white person says black people are lazy, they're being racist.
Racism doesn't mean racism to them anymore, and it kind of makes sense because the definition of racism is the belief that one race is superior to another, so it either becomes outdated or incorporates new meaning that better suits the current conversation.

>black people don't have institutional power
The SJW says after 8 years of a black person being president.

It is over.

You have three options:
1, maintain your culture and accept abandoning one man, one vote and build apartheid.
2, maintain democracy and accept becoming third world with poor whites getting killed (South Africa)
3, maintain your culture and democracy, but accept losing territory, i.e. balkanization

Nobody, but Western white people are interested in Multicultural society, once white people lose control due to lack of simple numbers, shit's done.

Except that's not what the word ''racism'' means.

R-RACIST DEFINITION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What should white people do then? If you call them out on their bullshit you're labeled a nazi white supremacist.

>reddit spacing
>le reasonable black man
holy fuck just go back you dumb nigger

t. cringe the post

The SJWs deliberately used the word racism incorrectly because of the visceral power it carries, though. This misunderstanding is 100% on them, and it's up to them to correct it.

And France or Belgium will be the first to go down this road.

It has been revealed that government conspired to undermine results of free elections if the people had not voted as they were supposed to. Fifth Republic is dead, the slower ones will realize it the moment people end up voting for whom they were not told to. They already needed military presence to even have elections.

Only half-racist

>makes strawman

Trump was labelled a nazi white supremacist, and he's the president now. You have to not give a shit, and if they come down with full force on you and get you fired, white people have to protest as a group.

The sad truth of it is, because of SJWs pushing black people to become retards who see racism around every corner, white people actually have to become a little bit racist in order to fight back. There is no other choice.

>Uses the phrase "nigger supremacist" and thinks everyone else is the racist

autistic people should be gathered on a farm

Agreed. I don't believe the superior mindset part applies to African Americans. Bigotry/Discrimination do.
Also, you're correct here :
(((Racism = Systematic oppression)))

That being said, powerful forces are being waged against and being used to oppress white people in various ways :
> Education system being turned against them
> Media turned against them
and all sorts of powerful institutions. Although black people aren't at the helm of these institutions, their namesake is being used to power it against many whites. This is where you clearly begin to see that its an outside force acting under the cloak of black people to oppress white people. This helps blacks nor whites. Thus, you slowly get to see who this elusive (((third party))) is.

cringe thread

ok

Calm down faggot. It's going to be ok.

Well they have a point, there really is no systemic oppression against white people. But yes, I agree, they really do need to rethink their choice of words, because all it's doing is creating division

>If you call them out on their bullshit you're labeled a nazi white supremacist.

Didn't the mayor of San Jose order the police to not help white people who were beaten in the streets during the elections?

How is that not systemic oppression?

>black people can't be racist
>minorities can't be racist

>thousands of minority parents forbid their kids from dating white people

fellow goys how do we remove the biggoted white race?

>Taking the b8

>there really is no systemic oppression against white people
Yeah, if this were 20 or 30 years ago you'd have a point. But you'd have to be fucking blind to not notice obvious shit like the news deliberately blowing up every incident where a black guy gets killed by a cop and playing it off as racism, regardless of what actually happened.

HUGE numbers of people think you're a racist if you even point out that there's very solid evidence Mike Brown was a violent asshole because this shit has gotten that bad.

Some, not all.

Done. No need to go on a big argument.

is there anything substantial against black people etc? this isn't 1950, most people aren't racist assholes in the real world, but sjw cunts don't get that.

anyways sjwism is fucking over. everyone knows it's retarded, and people are becoming more right wing

There is only systemic oppression against white people.

>there really is no systemic oppression against white people.

Non-whites get favored in college admissions because of their being non-white.

But, whatever the case, "systematic oppression" isn't the sole definition of racism and creating the idea that only one race can partake in such a thing is stupid-as-fuck.

He still needs to be hanged

t. based man of color

what? of course not you need to be human first.

The context of america's history is so easily forgotten in cases like this.
Have you seen Sup Forums the past 7 years?
Half the people here think blacks are inherently lazy and stupid.
They're a product of their environment, and the police oppression and violent crime is just a representation of the continuation of the cycle of obuse that started with slavery many centuries ago
>Most people aren't racist assholes in the real world
How wonderfully naive.
Everyone's prejudiced towards someone, and you would be surprised at how many people are full blown racist.
I work in northern alberta and just watched a group of white guys tell a chinese guy who walked in to our trailer that he was 'in the wrong trailer'
And this isn't a vague misinterpritation becaude they were literally calling all chinese people lazy and stupid minutes before this

Right wingers can't be SJW
Let me break down why for you

I can't believe they didn't say that he was 'in the wong trailer.' Fucking shameful.

Heh I bet you feel pretty stupid now dont ya kid

>Sup Forums says mean things about black people
>therefore the media trying to stir up a race war by calling white people racists at every opportunity is ok
So much for your 'institutional discrimination' argument.

Blacks ARE inherently lazy and stupid.

>early 20th century leftists
>wealth inequality, worker's rights, workplace safety, ending child labour, basic education for all

>early 21st century leftists
>only whites can be racist, cultural appropriation, trans bathroom rights, videogames should have more X people, islam is actually feminist

What went wrong?

le enlightened centrist.

Slavs were enslaved just as much and still are. The most common slave in the West is a slavic girl.

What I do not get is why black Americans do not present themselves as just that, Americans, who are black, they would be more likely part of the in-group, than bragging about their African roots.

I wish we still had freedom of association.

They even say in the video that bigotry is a not a good thing to cultivate BUT they really bury that point under explaining the textbook definition of racism.

They aren't operating from a position of power but downplaying the import of what is still bigotry is cultivating what empowers so much entitlement and racism today. It's literally refusing to learn from history AND being too clouded to glean information from current events.

The Left thrives on inter-class conflict. Once the working class started to be alright, they moved the inter-class conflict into race and gender conflicts.

They do not want a healthy black working class, these people might realize they are on the same ship with white working class and you cannot have that.

Black working class snapping out of the bullshit Democrats feed them would be nice.

The guy on the right makes the most sense to me.

okay? so you're going to bully people into thinking the way you want them to think? and you still haven't given an example of "systemic oppression"

Sup Forums btfo by based scholar user

Yea, because there's very real systemic racism that denies minorities basic rights and opportunities.
For example, the apartment building I just moved into, the landlord was speaking with my gf, and my gf was talking about how the building across the lot gets more sunshine in the afternoon which was nice.
The landlord said she wouldn't put us in that building cause she likes us, and that building is where the east indians and blacks and whatnot go. It's rundown and shitty, while our complex is much better.
These kinds of things is why minorities are given a 'helping hand' when attempting to obtain a post secondary education.
Black people lie and change their mames to sound more white when they email resumes or speak on the phone, its well documented

Social justice always leads to breaking a leg of the faster kid to even him out with the slower kid with the guy with the stick in had head exploiting both.

aside from the subjects dealt with in DWP, it was incredibly shit television making

character and story wise

has the white man made that building shitty or it was East Indians and blacks who live there?

Untrue.

Vijay Chokal-Ingam, brother of "The Mindy Project" actress Mindy Kaling, stirred up controversy when he revealed that he pretended to be black to get into medical school. Here, in his own words, he explains why he did it.

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

>tl:dr

Blog discarded.

Such things are illegal. If it was well documented, we would hear people being punished for it.

This right here

Most are so ignorant that they simply cannot be reasoned with

Let me ask you something. How does the average white person benefit from blacks being 'systematically oppressed'? How does the average white person benefit from ghettos destroying property values? How does the average white person benefit from increased violent crime? How does the average white person benefit from having to pay increased taxes to fund black people living in prison and on welfare?

Because all the end results of 'systematic oppression' just seem to be a giant blight on white society.

Segregation isn't inherently racist my friend

IN fact most immigrants prefer to live together in their own communities, and the shitty apartment complex was likely run down because immigrants and blacks have no understanding of property value or taking care of their community.

White people are the pinnacle of creation.

I work retail, what fucking power or privilege are you talking about?

but isn't that what racism is? prejudice based on race?

how is this systematic oppression you fucking idiot?

what rights and opportunities are denied to minorities BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE?

DUDE KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE LMAO I'M NOT RACIST

Its very much an intentional part of it. Pomo studies are focused on the power of words and their connotations.

They are trying to change the definition of racism in the popular sense for their own purposes. It has nothing to do with being some kind of elevated terminology.

Niggers are subhumanly racist. It's just getting annoying at this point and nothing is gained from keeping them as pets.