/got/ general

TRAILER IN 2 HOURS!
previous post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5WbFb_Hi3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stahp wit trailer

gods they grow fast!

there is no trailer you moron. the long walk was it. people were losing their minds so hence the shitty new photos.

thats a big dog

I miss Joffrey

Doreah was a qt. pity she fell for the black jew.

ramsey was better. joff had a sick crown though

There's gotta another one

Will Drogon reach Black Dread status?

Why did she spoil the end Emilia is sucha hack

Euron is superior, wait till you guys get a load of euron's.

Cute Emilia edition

Thank you OP

drogon is a bitch compared to the black dread. they call him the winged shadow but he's more like the winged faggot

Euron will probably die too after he does his job and kill the sand sluts

euron is my favourite. ramseys still better than joff

Are any of the dragons girls? If so, will they incest breed them?

Fedora is happy for once

what can season 8 do to possibly be more of a meme than s7?

no, but viseryon is gay

More pointless badly acted meme adventures of jaime and bronn.

you just KNOW

They're all hermaphrodites. Viseryon is being weird and making a whole in the wall in the books. Could be nesting after getting seeded by Rhaegal

I miss /got/ waifu wars

Mel is the best girl.

they are gender-fluid

The wait between seasons is too long.

Viseryon is best girl

interesting

Wait till you have to wait until late 2018/2019 for season 8

they're trannies who can get preggers

That's bullshit

show's too cucked to enjoy anymore now with mary sue and gary stu leading the show and MUH STRONG WYMYN

Nope

Post preggo pics

Absolutely.
I also love those leaked pics that show she isn't a size queen.

I know this is is probably not gonna make any sense, just like half of the previous season, but damn it looks epic AF!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TRAILER??

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU TRICKED ME

Yeah, the show was way better being led by autists like Ned and Stannis.

Don't give that faggot anymore (you) s.

Lads already said we're getting the same schedule and since lads has a direct hookup with the writing staff, you shouldn't believe some random faggot

GUYS

THE PRIVATE VIDEO IS GONE

i fucking hate that hollywood thinks audiences are too dumb to see kings and other notable characters where crowns/helms for more than one scene

Euron Greyjoy is my favorite patrician villian.

Reminder that if you any trailer ever you are human garbage and should prob kys.

I get Stannis, but how is Neddard an autist?

Autist is a generic insult with no real meaning, like fedora or beta or the classic faggot.

OMG HE's RIGHT EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE

youtube.com/watch?v=O5WbFb_Hi3E

the private video was previous trailer.
NEW TRAILER IS COMING!

>dragons fully mature in less than 6 years

Who is feeding these things? Is there a guy who's job it is to raise food solely for dragons? Who pays that guy? Is there a dragon tax policy?

fedora/beta definitely has more meaning than a generic insult

in the past, before they became popular on Sup Forums

Ramsay was a disgusting villain-sue, joffers was far better

Who says they're fully grown

For all we know balerions head wasn't carriage size until he was 20, or 50

I miss the constant threat of rape. It was hot.

Do they use CGI for the dragons?

Other than the lannisters/westerland and the maester qyburn, who does Cersei have on her side? And will Euron side with her?

animaerotics

no they use real live dragons famalam

How much time has passed in the books VS the show? Also what size are the dragons in the books?

I laughed way to hard at this

So meme dwarf is not married to Shansha right?

Scale models. Then they make a CGI Emilia to ride them.

who really fuckin knows anymore dude

Anything before season 5 is no longer canon.

sansa has been betrothed twice and married twice in the show and i still have no fucking idea whether any of these were annulled or she got divorced or what the show is so shit at following up on this sort of stuff, it's like they just expect us to forget certain stuff happens to make life easy for the writers.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

In the show, not anymore since he didn't consummate. That's why she's Lady Bolton

future finn wolfhard

Robin Arryn to marry Ellaria Sand or Olyeanna Tyrell

God she gets uglier every year. Is she transitioning to male?

good god can this show just end already

the shows timeline is absolutely more fucked than fox's x-men timeline

in 2 years user. but don't worry there will be 5 spin-offs. you'll probably die before they all end.

Arya is getting uglier and Bran is getting yummier

if anyone else but Dany wins the iron throne then D&D must've came up with the most bullshit writing plothole that's ever been witnessed in TV

the books take place in the span of 2 years

the show treats every season like an entire year (kinda necessary with child actors)

Best Stark

What did you guys think of the casting of Ned and Lyanna for the ToJ scene?

LOOOL he turned into a fucking goblin

i fucking love her

I kinda miss her

gross

They went too hard with the northern accents. Ned didn't sound like Sean Bean, or the little Ned kid from the winterfell flashback.

Lyanna was not attractive enough to be Lyanna

Young Ned was okay, Lyanna was bad.

The targshit died and ruined his house for that

its like they were trying to get the worst miscasts possible to prove how much better their favourites are sort of like propaganda in a way.

Why did they cast a young Ned? They should have just had Bean back in young makeup. The fans would have been so happy to see him I don't think anyone would have cared if it didn't look completely realistic or perfect.

Lyanna looked like a fucking Mexican so that was horrible casting but then again so does Kit. The only perfect casting I'm that scene was the stupid looking baby. Shit I can't find my stupid looking baby kit meme.

They should've postponed the scene till they found an actress thats at least a 7/10

i think i read that there was some interview that i read where he would have been happy to come back to finish it

Damn, at this point that dragon's dick is probably larger than an entire human.

they mayde hihm too big :-[

Her oral was godly and snatch so tight, Jon didn't fit and had to be cut out.

did you just assume its gender?

NOWITENZ

How can Jon even compete? Tormund said Jon has a small penis for a man, but compared to a big black dragon?

I'm so cozy in this thread right now. Takes me back to /got/ golden days of shit posting and spoiler hounding. Everyone calling leakers faggots and fakers because we didn't wanna believe how stupid the seasons sounded but it was all true.

Reminds me of the other boat scene no one wanted to believe with Quentin.