/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Blue Rose means supernatural case Edition

WARNING: If you haven't watched until S3E04, spoilers abound.

FAQ:
>I have never watched Twin Peaks, can I start with Season 3?
No.
>I have not watched Season 2, can I skip to Season 3?
No.
>I have not watched Fire Walk with Me, can I skip to Season 3?
No.
>Has everything leaked?
No.
Ep 1-2 were released normally on 21st, Ep 3-4 on the internet that same night.
Ep 3-4 will be re-aired on 28th. You can find torrents for 1-4 already.
>When does Episode 5 air?
June 4, same time as premiere

Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=yPW-cPfkd4E
youtube.com/watch?v=5l2EbSK8bNQ
picosong.com/MTTA/

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B62P6Gm9jpE
youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck
youtube.com/watch?v=kIzimmrDtTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none of you understand lynch

define understand

Nadine when?

Hopefully never
I will never forgive her for keeping Ed and Norma apart

Dougie Jones

name some great scenes in twin peaks besides the redditcore ones to do with coffee and cherry pie

It doesn't get any bluer.

you can't understand twin peaks unless you lived through 70s and 80s style soap operas. so that basically rules all millenials (ie. the majority of its fans )

This show needs some interracial BBC.

Oh shit mybad
Deleting now, didn't see it

Bobby seeing Laura's picture and crying.

Major Briggs telling Bobby about his dream.
Ben Horne's civil war reenactment.
Basically anything with Laura Palmer.

blue rose means project blue book. a supernatural case that did not involve project blue book would not be a blue rose case.

Its like reading Pynchon. You understand that you don't understand yet enjoy it anyway.

And I forgot I can't delete OP's

Oh well, just migrate to the current one and if that one goes red before this dies, then switch back then

When Ben Horne re-enacts the Civil War and sings Dixie

when Gordon can hear Shelly

Can we stop mentioning Reddit? I don't get your guys obsession with the site. Its like everything you do is in counter reaction to this "reddit".

Anything with Benjamin Horne and Jerry

Jade give two rides

Anyone else have this song stuck in their head?

>no mommy gf

WELL THEY SUCK

>dad said he was a huge fan of twin peaks
>watches the return
>hates it

When did you realize your parents are plebs?

This and the slowed down Lost Highway Cooper song.

who /mrjackpots/ here?

Aaaaand we're back.

Man these threads are moving way too fast.

spoilers ahead

Ok, I just watched. I haven't been to TV in years, and I watched Twin Peaks and Lynch's early work over 10 years ago.

No idea if this has been discussed, but is it possible that the thing in the box was the mutant from Eraserhead. Is the non-exis-tant space Coop went to also the same "space" from Eraserhead (if I'm remembering right).

I know that a lot of Lynch's work is connected (some not). I know what Inland Empire is. I understand the 'Lynchian dimension', the red curtains, the duality of man themes and the possessions. I understand Mystery Man/Bob. I know that Laura and Ronnette were in Mulholland Drive and that it's connected to Lost Highway.

Episode 3: At the start Coop is transferred through the electrical outlet labeled "3". Before this he almost went to "15", but was stopped with the implication of danger/death. Was "3" correct because Dougie was a third Coop or something, or was it some sort of meta thing implying Coop faces danger in Episode 15 maybe? Are there going to be 15 Coops? Also, WRT Blue Rose what is the signific--kojaosfijasfoijaklasdfjasl;fj

fuck it im lynch'd

I'd give Jade two rides if you take my meaning.

yep.
costantly.

I've been listening to it more or less constantly after watching the first 4 hours

Can I come back now?

Season 3 is post-FWWM Twin Peaks, not coffee&cherrypie Twin Peaks

If he hasn't watched FWWM or didn't like it, then it follows that he would not like Season 3.

The Lynch Frost is coming.
It's the Frost that Lynches.

You're forgetting your dad was probably among the many normies that wanted them to solve the Laura murder instead of using it as a vessel to explore characters and themes.

He was probably a pleb and doesn't want to admit he likes soap operas and twin peaks gave him an excuse to watch some

Episode 4 felt the most "Twin Peaks" out of the four episodes. It's a good thing Showtime made them available all at once or normies would probably be losing their minds right now.

You haven't really read Pynchon if you can't understand anything at all. Same thing with Lynch: he usually doesn't just throw shit at a wall and call it a day, there's plenty of ways to understand what Lynch is trying to do. Have you ever analyzed poetry before? C'mon user, I know you're better than this

>Ronette Pulaski is "American Girl" now
What's the meaning of this?

Call for help

Musickino

youtube.com/watch?v=B62P6Gm9jpE

is this the best scene of the show?

How is she still so perfect? Hope she'll stick around even after Coop gets his act together.

Maybe Dougie could not reproduce, seeing as he was probably made through Dugpa magic of some kind.

You're thinking too hard about it user

Just enjoy it

The Black Lodge hated this guy so much they basically redacted him

>Nadine when?

soon. id still eat that bitches asshole dry. so fucking fie. maybe its the eye patch who knows...

feel like it's too early to even guess what the numbers might represent. 15 Coops would be kinda hilarious tho.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO

Episode 4 is pleb tier WTF

This is my favorite shot in anything ever. There is something so haunting and gorgeous about it.

Guys I cant find the first two episodes, can somebody give me a link

HEELLLOOOOOooooOOOO

use this one instead

fuck off reddit

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why does person who Coop thought was Jeffries says:
>You're going back in tomorrow and I will be with Bob again
I think it's actually Coop who possess Bob, not the other way around.

It's not even their best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck

>that scene where Mike tells Bobby about how Nadine's super strength vagina results in better sex

>Blue Rose means supernatural case Edition
Literally becoming The X-Files. How long until David Duchovny shows up?

HEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOoo~oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

H E L L O O O O o o o o o O

>It is happening again. It is happening... again

That whole sequence is fucking heart breaking. Also Leland's realization of what he's done as he lays dying in Coop's arms.

Post top 5 scenes so far lads

>Bobby tearing up at Laura's picture
>Gordon meets evil Coop
>Coop's journey through the lodge
>Glass box murder
>Bar scene with Shelly and James

Why were the camera angles and shot compositions so fucking shit in the first three episodes?

Episode 4 felt like it was essentially produced by an entirely different studio.

call for help

mississippi is a faggy song

Michael Cera's autistic Marlon Brando impersonation is up there

>How long until David Duchovny shows up?

is this bait?

My dad hated it and now kind of loves it.
he asked me quesitons on duality, and the secret sides of people and for my dad, thats the most incredible thing about a piece of art he expressed interest in.
i made a boob joke, he laughed and is now on board.
yeah i was shocked, nice vlog user, weird weekend.

>hfw he giggles in the coloring studio and tells the coloring guy to make it even more bluish

>pretending to be retarded

user, I...

help

Mr. Jackpots

Everything featuring autism Coop

OK, give us a quick rundown on some of the themes in the first 10-15 minutes of episode 3. Specifically, the scenes involving good coop before he comes out of the electrical socket.

I expect something good.

BOBBY IS GREY AF

user PLS

PLSS

did you even watch the original series? fucking hipster newfag

Still pretty

Say it with me.

Madam President Bryce.

I'm With Her.

Also, there was some real tension going on between Denise and Cole... did they...

I bet none of you guys were as autistic as me and actually wrote down all the numbers as they appeared.

red door

?

Mr. Jackpots is the best new character and you can't prove me wrong.

IM WORRIED ABOUT COOP

will he be all right in ep 5 or 6?

>NON-EXIST-ENT
>Bobby crying
>Mr. Jackpots
>Giant electric plug
>Boop in Prison

HELLLOOOoooo~OOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=kIzimmrDtTg
Loved this scene from the original run. The acting and the line delivery was chilling.

He wont get any greyer, that's for sure.

That'll be 3.75$

Bobby, may I share something with you? A vision I had in my sleep last night—as distinguished from a dream, which is a mere sorting and cataloguing of the day’s events by the subconscious. This was a vision: fresh and clear as a mountain stream, the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light, from within this gleaming, radiant marble. I had known this place. I had, in fact, been born and raised there, and this was my first return—a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I noticed happily that the house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house’s grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced—a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were, in this moment, one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision. It was you.

based

Coordinates?

No, but thank you for doing it. Any theories lads?

119 was an obvious play on Call For Help 911