Why was she so boring?

Why was she so boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/E7PBRWx
i.imgur.com/beOZH8F.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has a big nose.

Terrible emotional range and growth.

All her actions where determined by like, 5 different people. It's clearly a metaphor for how creative meddling screws with art.

Bland enough to be a self insert. Essentially made of a bundle of common feelings and experiences.

It's the Joe Sixpack for little girls. Jane Juicebox I guess.

I DEFINITELY want to insert my self into her juice box.

now now riley where are those feet let me count those little piggies hehe *slurp slurp*

Why are you turbo autists still discussing a movie that's almost a year old? Is this really how you want to live your life?

>The pedos are here

Ayyy!

>Why are you talking about a cartoon on a cartoon-centric board?

>complaining about a movie thread
>when there are multiple /sug/ threads
wew

Because she is in a Disney movie

If you think there's something wrong with this picture, you're a pedo.

So can we all agree that Inside Out was one of the worst Pixar movies?

Why is she so ugly as fuck? I am never this disgusted looking at fictional characters. She's an abomination if you look at her long enough.

>huge nose
>teeth wider than her already wide nose.

And she's virtually a robot, being controlled by her emotions most of the time. She is indeed boring, soulless.

Looks completely fine to me.

How would you characterize Riley, Sup Forums?

Give her some personal life background stories or so. Because in the movie she was an empty shell.

Riley a cute.

*Riley is a disgusting pig.

No, she's a cute.
I'd ruffle her hair.

There is a follow up image of lewd with that.

My Nigga she looks like a fucking skinny pig. why do you pedos fuck abd fap to everything you see

For you

Her actions were not determined by the emotions, the emotions were responsible to what she feels but not necessarily what she does. Also the events in her mind are representing the mechanics in her mind/brain so it is a cause/effect effect/cause

>Ay Papi etc

I think we're all curious now which nostril he fucked.

Post it.

She looks like Penny from Bolt

at least she isn't Miley Cyrus

I know right, all these fags drooling over skinny twigs with no ass all day disgust me. Everyone should know the sexiest lolis always have plenty of meat on their bones.

I think there's something very right with this picture!
What does that make me?

You liar! You made me waste my time searching just to find another picture where nothing lewd happens!

I see, bacon is not bacon if it have no fat right?

Riley is a fetish fuel character.

Go to Pixiv and search for inside Out

I did and found the original artist for that pic. still nothing lewd happening.

Someone post that picture where the emotions react to Riley masturbating.

I didn't said I didn't found the pic. I said that I found the pic and nothing lewd happens on it.

How about just damn give the link.

Here you go.
imgur.com/E7PBRWx

I don't understand the appeal of loli in general. I think kids are fucking disgusting and annoying. On top of that they barely know shit and are self centered.

left one
i.imgur.com/beOZH8F.jpg

As I said nothing lewd is happening.

What you described also apply to most adults.

Yeah, but all kids are either uneducated, gross, or naive. Every. Single. One. "Lolis" are no different

>giving her birth control pills
That is pretty lewd lad

Nah, it varies from person to person. There are kids more responsible than 30 years old adults. Many of the modern adults never left the child mentality while some kids end up taking responsibility earlier.

She's an ugly and a kid . How is she likable?

I still don't like kids unless they're in my family. They're not adorable like babies.
> inb4 someone posts that baby from loud house
> inb4 someone mistakens "adorable" for "sexy"
Why are kids in general ( lolis included) sexy to you guys?

Morons with shit taste in good characters and pedophiles. Where are the namefags who were fans of Riley now? They recently have gotten a good taste and realized Riley is shit.

You probably live in a very unattractive area.

People tend to settle for what's around, and if all you have is ugly, you start to think it actually looks good

If you pay attention you can see that most adults follow the same patterns as kids like how they get more irritable when they are hungry or tired but instead of just becoming moody like a kid they shit on some random innocent that in their mind was a totally justified action.

This.

Still doesn't mean you have to fap to or fuck kids.

Wow, I just explained that whole, "*insert* is cute! CUTE!" shitty meme in a nutshell.

>Thread turned into Loli fights
Can't we all just be happy?

Ok.... she's good fapping fuel. Perfectly legal anyway.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about very well because 2000 year old wise and sultry vampire loli is a thing. They look as young as your little sister but are old enough to be your greatx20 grandma and even your wildest fetishes are like a childish joke to them. They've got more experience and skill than you can possibly imagine and will do things to you that will blow your mind and destroy your penis. Get a little educated some time, it'll do you good and you will thank me.

You got it wrong! We wish to be the little girl!

Just get a big gay guy to roleplay with you.

Shit, who doesn't?

Wasn't there a case of some 50 year old guy who was trying to say he was a 9 year old girl?

Of course! Who do you think play as Lalafell?

.....I'd rather not. If she hit puberty, different story. Not only that but Riley is only 11.

Why would I want that? /u/ is the purest form of love! Nothing else is acceptable!

Have a petite woman roleplay with you thrn. It's a much less creepy alternative to fapping to anime cp

Sorry, I can only do this on imagination. My manly body breaks any fantasy of being the little girl.

But Riley is 11 not 2000.

It's like Don Bluth said in the Nosltagi Criti video: she should be her own person, but instead is told by five grannies what to do.

Become a trans.

them I will still be manly but with a Inside Out dick

Well played. But why do you have this fetish anyway?

Riley was 11 in the movie, but them she was turned into a vampire and after society collapsed 2000 thousands of years in future she still looks the same.

Which fetish?

Suit yourself, but if you ran into one you wouldn't have a choice. You're getting hit by the cunny truck whether you like it or not.
I'm not talking about Riley, I'm talking about how not all lolis are "annoying and gross" because that guy made a flawed point and I was addressing it.

THICC

Kek. No vampire kid is taking advantage of me when i got this guy watching over me.

Concept art Joy a best

It balances out the wackiness of the emotions.
If she was a paleontologist by day and punk rocker by night, the movie would feel over loaded and unrelatable.

And really how interesting were you at her age?

Bullshit excuse

I should request Vampire Riley in the draw thread...

maybe latter...

Aw shit, what have I started....I just created a whole nother problem...

We can end it by talking about something else...

It seems like they used different 3d models of her over time because she looks completely alright in other scenes.

Her younger self had a better nose

Is this a new ship?

Almost one year passed and there are still people thinking that Riley is controlled by the emotions like a robot. How can people have such a hard time understanding this?

You're on Sup Forums m8

Lolis are still shit whether they're vampire or not. Only cartoon vamp I'd fap to is marceline from adventure time.

For you

Test

That's a sexy ass spoon.

Shoo