Make your predictions for Jared Leto's Joker

Make your predictions for Jared Leto's Joker

There will be three of them.
Alternatively, he'll get raped.

Just might garner as much praise as Batfleck did.

Gordon will demand that Batman rapes him.

Shit.

He'll be the new hot facebook meme and 13 year olds will cream their pants over harley.

Batman won't be able to tell the difference when Leto Disappears for a little while, and Nicholson pops back up to take his place

He'll be a guy trying to do Ledger Joker and have some line that will become a meme.

I think he'll be pretty good. I mean, as far as Movie Jokesters go. Nicholson phoned it in, and Ledger was overrated as all hell. But he'll end up being a solid Bronze Medalist in the public eye. But my Mom will NOT be happy. She's gonna freak out because it won't be her joker.

>Childhood is idolizing Batman
>Adulthood is realizing Leto Joker isn't as damaged as his forehead would have you believe

Completely and utterly insufferable.

>Are you sweet talking me. All that chit chat will get you hurt
Calling that as the line everyone will quote

MOM'S

I chortled.

DAMAGED

We hear about him dying a month before it releases. This is the only way it gets redeemed. Future failures will be blamed on not being able to find a replacement because he was too good. One year to three years later, a new Batman film is announced and a new Joker is found. Wash, rinse, repeat.

MEDIOCRE

And then suddenly Willem Dafoe will appear in Joker makeup?

mediocre to good
too much hype, he won't be able to live up to it
movie is going to be 7.5/10, maybe an 8

He's basically Endgame Joker. Genius level intellect, surprisingly strong hand to hand combatant, expert marksman, master chemist and has street smarts. Did I mention he's also gay for Batman? Yeah, that's about it.

Batsexual

He already raped Batman, that's why he just goes around murdering people. As Alfred put it, "The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel." Sounds like pedos that were fucked as kids, except since Bats is a grown ass manchild he just kills people, and has a boy wonder on the side too I guess, maybe that's why his panties are in such a bunch, Joker killed his main squeeze.

Try-hard joker.

He's gonna try too hard to be more memorably than Ledger and actually become famous for all the wrong reasons.

Leto will do the best he can with what he is given. My concern is with the material.

>expert marksman, master chemist and has street smarts

that was always the case with Joker

Why has no one does that? Holy shit does that man have the face for it. His acting is good too.

This, Jared Leto is a good actor but this movie just feels like it's going to be a mess. But I hope it does well though.

I bet Pokers boipuss is pretty tight

Going to be another Lex?

Everything about how they've handled the marketing of this Joker and the movie in general is mass cringe, but Leto is a good actor... He could pull it off.

People talked shit about Ledger 'hobo facepaint' Joker too until the movie came out.

Watch them fuck up so hard that they completely switch joker/lex's personalities and have him be cold and calculating.

>Leto's Joker looks like he's based on Ronnie Radke
I don't know who's trolling who anymore.

The new Suicide Squad 'Joker' is actually Robin from Batman Vs Superman infected with Joker juice

Go back to your own thread, faggot

That's because Ledger died.

People will complaint that he's "Not muh Joker".

>People still believe this.

Ugh.

Who cares, you fags are going to ruin any discussion about suicide squad with your pretend outrage anyways.

I bet he will be good but everyone will be responding to trolls too much to care

SO MUCH
BAD
COSPLAY

SELL TONS OF HOT TOPIC MERCH

They sell Captain America & other MCU shit at Hot Topic. Even Big Bang Theory. It's pretty much a Spencers tee store.

Normies will love it therefor Sup Forums will pretend to hate it

I kinda like it. it puts a new-age spin on a classic villian. instead of a purple suited circus clown, we get a stand up comic punkrock,emo, goth or whatever the new word for it it is. Will be interesting to see just how much of it will be a "new" joker. Kind of like heath ledger joker, It was a slightly different joker, but a very good joker.

Despite the design, surprisingly decent. People are actually upset that he's not as dark as Heat Legend. Everyone agrees Jack Nicholson looked better. Most people give him a C, but those that can get past his looks give him a solid B.

He'll be pretty good, but everybody will hate him cuz muh heath ledger

This

Also this

It'll be great.

It's a hard role to screw up.

Will be decent Joker, but the movie itself will suck.

I am sure of this.

Also, at no point will the tattoos be justified.

That didn't happen to Heat Legend

>implying Sup Forums doesn't dick suck all capeshit until a month after the movie comes out and the "dust" has settled anyway

Expect his mom to be freaked

i dont think i will like him

Has anal sex with Harvey by shove his HEAD (read: actual head, not penis) in her blisterful, decaying necrosis butt.

Also has magic rainbow semen that mind controls people, but Harvey's vaginal juice counter it.