Be me

>Be me
>25 years old
>commutes daily by train
>takes 50 min to get to work
>recent mudslime killings
>feels like my days are numbered
>no police control at all

How the fuck am I supposed to protect myself? If a bunch of muslim terrorist would get in the train they would probably fuck us all.

How do germans/french people feel on public transportations?

Bye Sven...see you in Valhalla

so you live in swedistan and does not own a gun??
lulz i got mine 8 years ago

What you got?

So you take your gun with you?

God I love being american (read owning guns that I can carry and legally use in defense of my life)

You faggots can all suck our extravagant cock.

get a gun and start driving to work, with said gun in glove department ofc

What do you do for work?

>living in fear

Fuck off m8. I travel Manhattan extensively. You think after 9/11 we stopped going to work? No. We built more methods of transportation. More stops. Quicker trains. Literally last night I went to a ballgame. As I went home, walked passed Times square. It was 10pm and packed. Fully lit. Dancers, food carts, and videos everywhere. A bomb there injures 100 easy. Even with cops there, theyre outnumbered 1000 to 1. But you don't stop living. No I'm not saying accept refugees. They need to be exterminated. But don't live in fear like the faggot you are.

>How do germans/french people feel on public transportations?
Feels like Africa

>How the fuck am I supposed to protect myself?
your mothers, wives and girlfriends won't even give back the keys to your chastity cock cage, I wouldn't worry about protecting yourself at this point

Det er bare deres egen feil. Sverige er alt for politisk korrek. Sverige har vell blitt en slags internet meme. ''Typisk sverige som suger somalisk kuk''

>you own a car
>you will never rely on public transit

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not european

compartment* you tard

Department betyder avdelning

I am now late to work every day, better to be late 5 minutes than blown up.
Avoid commute during peak hours.

>be me
>own car
>no bombs on my commute to work
Damn it feels good to be American

>grow a beard and color hair black
>get a tan or put on makeup
>start talking like you got a cat stuck down your throat while using their everyday swedish slang and alot of "ach" sounds
>blend right in with them and go werever you like without fearing "cultural exchange"
don't be alarmed when leftists want to give you free stuff and their daughters while the police roll out the red carpet

Tyvärr så har du rätt i det du säger. Sverige har blivit ett ryggradlöst land där männen är feminister.

>Shitty public transportation
>Only poorfags use that in here
>Own a car
It stills feels bad being born in Spicland

I'm curious about what kind of train of thought would arrive to the conclusion that carrying a gun would protect you from an explosion.
I'd argue 9/11 and the deal in Europe right now aren't really comparable. 9/11 was a 1 time deal, sure, it was fucking huge, but that same scale would make it look as something sort of "distant to ordinary life". It could be treated as an isolated event.
The situation in Europe is quite different, because there's an active threat, and people have been dying every damn week for the last couple of months. Those smaller but constant attacks are a lot more scary than one single big one.

I'm not a faggot. Thanks for your comment.

>Be Syrian
>Go to hijab
>Get shot

We're coming for you, whitey

Mate, I feel you, but I don't stress at all in public transport. Wanna know why ? Its so full of non-white people here I don't think they would even dare to bomb it. No joke. White in Paris metro are by far a minority, Id say we are 20-30% white and the 70% remaining are all sort of fucking stuff up like asians/arabs/blacks or whatever the fuck these people are.

I'm a programmer. Do you think I can hack their bombs?

Wow so brave :^) good signaling :^)

Thank god I live in Israel, we have a wall, and mudslimes are mostly tamed.

Feels comfy here and safe

>>be me

Go back to ledddit

>I'm curious about what kind of train of thought would arrive to the conclusion that carrying a gun would protect you from an explosion.
Not all the train attacks, or even attacks, were carried out be explosives. What about that guy with the ax on the train in Germany?

Sure you will be helpless to someone with explosives by surprise, but some guy trying to cut his way through people or shoot people at least gives you a little bit of a fighting chance.

Ez get a concealed carry per-
>swedecuck

Oh just dilate your anus then and get ready for a fucking

b8

>csq t'es le seul blanc dans la rame

I don't use them. I walk to work each day. I am not mad in getting killed by a stabbing "refugee".

Sorry to hear. It's not that bad here in Sweden but I always sit on wagons that have very few mudslimes/dark people.

I have thought of buying a car instead but trying to save some money so that I can buy my own apartment.

>be OP
>don´t be a faggot

pick one

>and mudslimes are mostly tamed.
27 knife attacks in the last 12 months... "mostly" tamed.

Shit dude, I know you have a wall, but you are as fucked as we are. 20% of your "fellow" citizens are Muslim.

I'm not even on the mainland continent and I don't feel safe.

I work in a market town that is the most Eurosceptic area of the country. There was an attempting kidnap of an RAF serviceman by muslims last week at a base about 30-40 miles from where I live. And that was in a 90-95% white area away from the big cities. It makes me sick knowing that they've attempted things on my doorstep.

Just make sure you have your every day carry on you whenever you leave the house, that way you can defend yourself should the need arise... oh wait

Sweden is safe. You will likely be raped but the Muslims control Sweden. They don't need to attack you guys, their pets.

they are counted as attacks, sure, but almost everyone carries a gun so they are killed before they kill

I'm not swede and I have black hair and a neckbeard. I think I could blend in pretty good. I know some arabic words like allahu akbar!! takbir, marshallah, inshallah and wallah.

Melbourne. Loads of mudslimes wandering around. So many soft targets. A bomb on a tram would take out loads.

Get a knife. 2 or 3 happenings last week were done by melee weapons.

Quit being a cuck and stop taking the fucking cattle car. Drive yourself to work.

I would still be arrested for carrying a gun even if it was self protection.

where is your concealed carry?

>do not sit on a train, ever. Stand near the door.
>be vigilant. No sexting your GF, no reading. Be very observant at all times. Pretend you're an undercover cop.
>carry wasp spray, hair spray, anything that has a propellant that can go more than a few feet. This will at the very least distract an attacker.
>same thing with an air horn. It will create confusion and a distraction.

Or you could just come clean with your employer, say it's causing you a great deal of stress and at least a few days a week you need to work from home. I think you can probably go full PTSD and get benefits, right?

Good luck. I hate our metro system and wouldn't come near the lice-ridden seats.

>owning a gun
>in europe

Sorry but you don't truly own a gun in Europe. You have to register it onto a list with the government. They can come and seize it anytime without provocation or a warrant.

When was it the last time you got checked by police?

>watch as the Americans pretend that white Swedes are in more danger than white Americans, ignoring the extremely high rate of black on white murder, assault, and rape in the US

>b-b-but we can own guns! And carry them around

Some of us can, and none of us can take those guns to every single place we go. Furthermore, your wife or child may not be carrying, or incapable of reacting quickly enough even if they care carrying. Remember the home invasion where four blacks raped and murdered two whites in their own home? Or the one where the blacks raped and murdered the pregnant wife of a preacher in her own home? Or the one a couple weeks ago where a black abducted and murdered a white woman from a gas station in broad daylight?

tl;dr don't throw stones in a glass house faggots. Our situation is not better than the euros

50 minutes with train is ~1:20 by car.

Well this is the best alternative.

The US isn't just a one time taget.
You got San Bernardino and the gay club in Florida

Self defense is going to do nothing against a bomber. There is nothing we can do now that they have let them in. If they want us dead they will kill us

Probably closer to an 1:00 by car or 55 minutes. Depending on how you drive. If you drive like a bitch then ya it probably takes longer. Trains are always slow since they are cuck transportation.

Never been checked. There is greater chance you'll see a unicorn than a policeman here in sweden.

If you had the bare minimum of reading comprehension needed to function as a normal human being you'd have realized i was talking about 9/11 times ie 2001.

>one time thing
Have you been under a rock? CA and FL gay club were quite recent terrorist attacks by muslims. Then you have the black uprising happening, and our mass shootings happening almost monthly. Honestly the only way you're going to "limit" your risk to terrorist attacks is to live in the country in isolation.

GLHF slime.

>

you're forgetting the best part
"get out of house, get in car, get out of car, get into workplace"
vs
"get out of house, walk 5-10 minutes to tram/subway, get in tram/subway, get out of tram/subway and into train, get out of train into the next X subways/trams/busses, get out of that and walk to workplace"

The distance i need to drive with a car from my hometown to work i need exactly 1 hour. The same thing done with public transport takes me >3< hours

>this is how deluded israelis are

People in israel are literally laughing at europe getting conquered by islam while israel has more muslims than any european nation.

Actually anyone can easily buy a gun in Malmö for a couple of thousand sek. You don't even need to have any contacts or anything really, if you live in Malmö you could get hold of a handgun in less than two hours. Assault rifles, hand grenades etc are much more uncommon and of dubious quality. Lots of people have unregistered guns in Sweden, when the police have gun amnesty months there are lines with people with guns outside the stations.

>people in Israel are literally laughing at Europe getting conquered by Islam

Why? Revenge for muh Shoah?

“every single migrant poses a public security and terror risk.”

Read Please train your reading comprehension, it's a very useful skill to have to not look like an idiot.

He will not enter Valhalla. It is for warriors only

Yeah but that mesns you have to have som physical contact with criminals. It's not line in the US where you can literally buy a gun at Walmart.

Who made this cuckold shit?

I'm not even a scandinavian so I think they would never accept me there.

>Literally not a single terrorist attack in 15 years
>"Guys luk ow brav i ar i take transportation :$$$$$"

go fuck yourself, faggot

I take public transportation every day, on some line in Paris it could be a real mess, like really bad, when you have a train full with 200 people or more, that would be easy

but for some reason, terrorists don't attack public transports here, motion sickness maybe ? idk

I moved next to my work so I dont have to take them :)

If you are a true warrior you will be accepted

I have been thinking doing the same thing but what if you decide to work somewhere else?

>People in israel are literally laughing at europe

Of course you filthy yids are. You're the ones that sent them all here so you can have your eventual war with Iran and greater Israel.

Please gas yourself, YID

Pretty safe, they wouldn't risk killing more of their own than of us.

You're downplaying the things that has happened in the U.S and then comparing it to the shit going on in Europe. Reading comprehension isn't relevant to the conversation because you can't just cherry pick terrorist attacks and say Ohhh 1 big one isn't as bad as many small ones. We haven't had just 1 single big one, we've had many small ones and a big one. So how about you read the poster on the top of the board and learn how to argue.

Yesh it's because they never are on time to catch the train.

I mean, the last time they put a bomb in the Metro or on the Champs-Élysées was in the 90s or something, things have changed quite a bit since then.

Then get a knife.

Wow. That looks uncomfortable

They are saying "thats what you get for killing innocent jews and then inviting savage muslims" or he who sleeps with dogs will wake up with flees etc...
Essentially hating on europe for criticising israel and being against it on the palestinian issue.

You rent furnished appartments so you can move easily. Thats the big advantage of not being the owner so you should enjoy it.

How about you stop being an idiot and realize i was talking about the situation in 2001?
That's some 14 years before the recent attacks.

That was pretty good

Isreal is angry at europe for not politically supporting it. We would benefit nothing from muslims taking over europe, on the contrary.

I'm still nervous but whatever there's worth blowing up in East Germany the Soviets already fucked over. So not as much fear as I would have when I travel to the West.

actually that's literally not how it works

>implying the us government couldn't seize your house or some shit if they wanted to
>implying they don't seize houses on a daily basis
>implying they don't seize guns as well
>implying not being on a list will protect you
>land of the free

keep being a lolbertarian and jerking off over your semi auto ar 15 lard

Ahh yea I forgot about that part.

>You can own a gun in Sweden!
>Just have to illegally buy it from some dude on the street in Malmo.
>Sometimes the police have voluntary gun cucking days. You can line up at a police station for hours so they can put you and your gun on a list for future cucking references.

>San Bernardino
>Orlando gay club
>Boston bombing
>not terrorist related

OR maybe America doesn't make a giant deal out of it and need some cunt on Facebook overlapping our flag onto their profile pic whenever some asshole gets uppity and drops some people.

Why are you comparing an attack that happened in 2001 to Europe's shit now? Then practically say we're not under an active threat?
you're saying that >the situation in Europe is quite different, because there's an active threat.
We've been getting bullshit almost at the same consistency as Europe, maybe not weekly, but at least once or twice a month now.

>Northern line

It is. Try commuting through Paris Chatelet during rush hours every day, no wonder Parisians are rude cunts.

It actually feels pretty great to sit on the train here in germany. Im kind of more scared to die in a train accident or chocke myself to death or getting eaten by a shark or something. I mean like how high is the chance to get killed in something like this ? and here in germany ? i would be more scared of some crazy dude in the US shooting me on a train.

>Why are you comparing an attack that happened in 2001 to Europe's shit now?
Aks this guy right here Is acting like hard headed idiot a national sport in the USA or what?

>riding a train
Ride a bike or drive fagit.

I don't know why we don't support Israel. It's the most GOAT tier middle eastern country. Without you I'd have to deal with muslims whenever I go on a pilgrimage

There won't be terrorist attack in Sweden because Sweden was smart with foreign policy.

>I'm curious about what kind of train of thought would arrive to the conclusion that carrying a gun would protect you from an explosion.

>Be some Swedish cuck on a train
>mudslime in a particularly heavy coat stands up
>"ALLAH AK..."
>*bang bang*

There you go, successfully protected against an explosion and/or beheading.

So this is why europoors tried pushing this shit on The United States so we would be vulnerable to hooligans on the trains.

>watch as the Americans pretend that white Swedes are in more danger than white Americans,
I never said they are in more danger than I am. I was talking about a situation that hasn't or may not happen.