Tfw your vote won't matter come November because you live in the bluest state in the nation

>tfw your vote won't matter come November because you live in the bluest state in the nation

Feels bad man.

Minnesota?

Every vote counts

it's ok user my state is classically jewed by blue

Vote anyways don't be swayed by the niggers around you

>tfw Ohio
I'm worried bros, I have been convince every woman and leftist fag I know to vote Gary Johnson to deflect votes from Hillary. Hopefully it's enough to help our great leader win our state

Yep. Even my vote for Jill Stein.

>Voting to share Europe's refugee burden with the US

Kill yourself.

FUCKING VOTE YOU FAGGOT

I live in Cali, but im still going to vote. You never know what could happen

Sounds like you have a problem with your voting system.

Vote anyway, if everyone who thought like that voted it still sends a message to the blue faggots.

E L E C T O R A L C O L L E G E

My vote has never mattered. So (sad to say) I didn't even send in my absentee ballot this primary.

Trump still one, but just barely. If he had lost by more than a handful I would have been very pissed.

I think everyone is going to be very surprised this November. And I will make sure to send in my ballot well ahead so I don't have to stand in line with all of the Jews who live here.

Their swedish after all.

*won

Jesus Christ what is wrong with me. Time to get off the computer and go outside.

Just fucking vote
Help Trump win the popular vote

Just kill yourself cuck. America is too good for you.

Rhode Island

m8, they told us point blank Brexit couldn't, wouldn't happen. We voted for it anyway, and look what happened.

Shit's changing, people are getting ticked off with the status quo and actually doing something about it at the ballot box. You never know, the Dem vote might suddenly be split by that Green lady in your area? They may not ever vote Trump, but a lot of them sure as shit don't want to vote Shillary.

Actually once the debates start you have no idea how this might go. Once hillary opens her mouth and shit starts rolling out, as long as Trump stays on top of his game the Bluepills may actually start seeing red.

I mean look at what happened with bernie's crew.

masshole trump supporter, reporting in! Where my New England states at??

>tfw when you live in cucky Michigan
>tfw you're going to help make Michigan red again by voting Trump

Voting is a meme anyways; it literally changes nothing because the Electoral College is ultimately in charge of deciding the president, not us masses.

Move to a glorious red state, but don't be a fuckhole and vote like a Democrat.

I live in Rhode Island. Our state is run by the Democratic Party. Obama won with 65% of the vote in 2012. Trump will get, at best, 40%.

Okay, where my non-Rhode Island actual New England states at
?

vote anyway faggot.

And with New England's higher IQ, they always stay blue damn them

It really doesn't though. The states vote for the president, not the people. I don't know why so many Americans fail to realize this.

New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Maine have high chances of turning red this election. Trump is leading right now in NH

Vote anyway.

>be masshole
>get blown up

In Commiefornia and I'm still voting

Same. But still vote.

>tfw living in minnesota
If voting for Trump won't do anything, maybe I can stand in the middle of the road like BLM and prevent some faggots from voting for killary to take out as many votes as i can.

Yes it does, please split the democrat party

You vote anyway.. i wish i could vote for trump dude. (yeah i vote and have voted for hofer)

>tfw Trump is putting many blue states into play
>tfw real men are going to turn these states red while OP sits at home playing vidya
>tfw his mother will see him as a failure and kick him out
At least you'll be forced to get a job.

I'm in NC, my man.

My vote has never counted more!

REEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT!!

PS. If captcha makes me select one more fucking "storefront" in some shit-hole brown people country just to post on Sup Forums, I am going to lose my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still voting. The president isn't the only position on the ballot. But Trump has a 0% chance of winning RI unless something drastic happens with Hillary.

Does a vote for trump really matter if its coming from california?

The secret ballot does funny things to people cali-bro.

Go vote.

Hawaii?

No. But it's stupid to not even show up to vote, because the president isn't the only person being elected

>tfw you live in california
>no matter what I do this will always be a blue state
>even if California does split up into 6 different states, Silicon Valley will always and forever be a liberal shithole
kill me

If you move to a swing state (Florida, for instance), how long do you have to live there in order to vote in the elections?

your vote matters more than anyone else if it's Ohio

Yes it will. You can cancel out ome commie leftist's vote. Do your part.

The more you disrupt the lockdown of blue states, the more resources they must expend on voter fraud that could go somewhere else

Your vote is a weapon, gumming the corporate machine of ballot-stuffing

t. Floridian expat

You need only be a permanent Florida resident more than 30 days before the election so that you can register to vote in time.

>tfw your vote won't matter because you live in the reddest state in the nation

I'm still voting on principle though. The principle of THE WALL.

VOTE YOU FUCK. GET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO VOTE.

The people ARE the state you fucking autist

Yes actually. We need to show up for the popular vote.

Plus its good for Democracy to have your vote counted. MORE IMPORTANT IS TO KEEP VOTING ALL THE TIME. The liberals in this state can only be bothered to vote in big elections. Those county and city elections are 100% open for winning.

are you kidding me? ohio can decide this

Too bad that earthquake can't come soon enough.

Your vote still matters since it can help prevent rigging. The clinton foundation has ties to 2 of 3 major voting booth companies so if you do not vote and they rig the election within the margin of error in polls, he will lose. The only way we can win is by a yuge margin so they can't rig it.

you have 3 months to establish residence in a battleground state.
>For the Empra'h