The savior of DC

The savior of DC

>Leave capekino to me

i am so triggered you have no odea

whedon is just as gay as snyder was

Cuck Whedon returns

Actual savior of DC.

What did I miss? I don't follow capewar news, did WB boot Hack Snyder to bring in Cuck Whedon? Can't wait for some DEEP PLOTS and quips!

why do cucks all have the same face

Will he die our guy or will he live long enough to become a Hulk villain?

>Leave raising other mens projects to me

How did one TV show director cuck get to direct both the Avengers and Justice League cinematic debuts?

No Snyder daughter killed herself in March now Snyder is stepping down and taking a break. Whedon has been brought in so he can finish JL.

he left the film because his daughter killed herself and wants to be with his family so Whedon is taking over.

Whedon killed Zack's daughter to save his career

He Patton Oswaled his way to the top.

Glad my moms dead man

IT WAS ME, ZACK!

Please leave

Is he going to cast cute girls with nice feet atleast?

He's gonna have another mental breakdown

IT
WAS
ME
ZACK

did he kill his kid

> Warner Bros. president Toby Emmerich elaborates a bit further on the new schedule. “The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set. We’re not introducing any new characters. It’s the same characters in some new scenes. He’s handing a baton to Joss but the course has really been set by Zack. I still believe that despite this tragedy, we’ll still end up with a great movie.”

yeah he won't change that much.

I am not sure how you can "save" movie in post, especially if you had nothing to do with the previous phases - Whedon was hired for Batgirl only recently.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck you sjWheedon

REEEEEEEEE

Fun fact: Whedon was hired to direct the 2003 Wonder Woman movie.