LOL!!! AIDS JOKE!

This guy just tried to make an AIDS joke, and fucking flopped it at the DNC

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E

At the begnining of his speech he says that he's living with HIV, and looks down at the script like he can't even believe he just said it, not a single giggle from the crowd

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=befcIawQXn4
thepridela.com/2016/07/clinton-campaign-announces-openly-hiv-positive-speaker-convention-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=cyueS_iwgoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One or two people cheered while everyone else was silent.

What minute?

What minute you stupid cunt

Like -6:00, he just stopped speaking. It was right at the beginning of his speech, it was one of his opening lines

anyone have links for those funny higlights of day one?

one of the videos had (JUST edition) but was not findable on youtube

>Not laughing at a negro

I wonder if that is racist?

Jesus, calm down. it was like 7 minutes ago

>sheila jackson from texas

Isn't that that one woman off of House of Cards? Ya know, the coal burner?

That's why I never leave my basement. Can't make a fool out of yourself when nobody can see you.

Its -4

Idk to the sec. But -4

LOL, he doesn't have HIV. Hahaha. DNC just trotting out lie after lie, pandering with handicapped people and illegal aliens and anchor babies and Michael Brown's mom.

Like we don't see exactly what's fucking happening.

>dat face

"AIDS??? shit, i picked up the wrong script"

Nevermind just saw it, it's funny how he thinks that the government is responsible for fags and their AIDS. Just use a condom you stupid nigger, literally everyone knows that.

do you have a link? this is a live stream

You can also see the time at the top of my screenshot

Did someone say AIDS?

OP, delete this thread, trim the "funny" part and post that, don't post a fucking livestream you stupid shit

>This guy just tried to make an AIDS joke, and fucking flopped it at the DNC

Was that last night? Because like 40% of the crowd walked out in protest after the roll call of states.

He just spoke, I doubt someone already has this cut and put on youtube.

Just scroll back a few minutes. You can see the time he was speaking at the top right of my screenshot. It's a very short speech, like 5 minutes

you can skip to the part where he speaks, it is a few mins before the current live feed

LOL

Nevermind, here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=befcIawQXn4

Fucking cringe

Hahaha dat face holy shit, holy shit

10/10

Sheila Jackson is talking right now. She has to be the dumbest cunt ever elected in the city of Houston, and she keeps getting re-elected by the niggers. Someone could write a book filled with all the dumb shit she's ever said.

>spreading aids to other niggers
Good boy.

I didn't have it, because I posted this before he even finished speaking

link is here

How is that a joke though?

it isnt, op is just being stupid.

dat pause

He was trying to be like "What? Is this the right script? Who put this in here??" Hes just not funny though

I don't think this is an AIDS joke, It's obvious the guy is surprised by what he read because he does not have aids and this is yet more pandering and appeal to emotion.

It's sad how obviously fake this entire party is yet retards still fight tooth and nail on it's behalf.

It was an attempt at a joke. How do you explain that facial expression and long pause? He was expecting people to laugh

top freaking lel that face

Poor dude got used! He never read that script in his life apparently by his surprise insert from his doctor letting him know he is positive.
Nice way to try and get some of the headlines back!

Hahah, you think he didn't know he was going up there to say he had aids? You think he was genuinely surprised??

Maybe he is just retarded? He does have AIDS (one of the easiest diseases to avoid)...

Someoen should have shouted:

>Don't be so negative. You're HIV Positive.

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! if that's the case, that's funny as fuck. Now looking at his face, that's what it looks like. Someone slid that line in there

he(or rather, his speech writer) was expecting supportive applause. He's just a bad public speaker and can't gracefully move past a 'pause for applause' instruction in his script if the audience doesn't actually clap.

that speech gave me AIDS

Yes. He is reading on auto-pilot. He was flabbergasted at what he just said out loud about himself.

LOOOL

HEY GUISE

I GOT THE GAY DISEASE

BECAUSE SOME POZ GUY
EJACULATED INTO MY RECTUM

ISNT THAT AWESOME

VOTE FOR HILLARY

But look at the look of disgust on his face right when he says it. Now I can't tell if it was a joke, or if he didnt know it was in there

Hahaha, that was quick.

Yes, obviously. Why would he act like that if he knew? Makes no sense.
One of the most bizarre things I have seen.

Hillary gave him HIV backstage. Another pawn.

hannibals comedy routines are getting more avante garde every month

Thank you

You are all fucking retarded.

It's clear that the teleprompter got stuck for a few seconds.

You retards really are fucking stupid.

It wasn't a joke.
He has HIV.
The teleprompter stalled.

JESUS.

He's mad at all the honkies not giving him the attention he was expecting.

There are people dumb enough to fall for this.

He said AIDS not cancer

No, part of Bill's speech bled over.

>Guess what, dude?
>You got the AIDS

>Be well-intentioned nig nog
>Get asked by DNC to give speech at DNC
>"Great Opportunity. Great for my admission essays. This, coupled with affirmative action, will ensure my admittance into a prestigious institution I would surely not get in otherwise due to the evil white man"
>Get trained to just go up and give a speech
>"Fuck yeah! This shit is so cash! Look at all these niggas lookin at me and listenin to me! Imma be famous!"
>Start reading teleprompter
>"I have AIDS"
>Have a total WTF moment
>Am visibly shaken and scared on stage due to this very shocking revelation
>Finish speech
>Return to green room.
>A non-binary, pansexual, 15th-generation feminist walks into the green room
>"Great Speech, token black speaker man! It's a shame you have AIDS!"
>"B-but i don't actually have AIDS"
>The hambeast walks over to me wielding a handful of dirty needles and drops his/her/its pants
>It pins me down while its cock enters my mouth, ass hole, nostril...any hole it can find, all the while stabbing me with the needles repeatedly.
>"What's that you say, token black man? You struggle every day struggling with AIDS? Is that what you said?"
>My body has given up. My asshole loosens. "Yes. Yes it's terrible to live with AIDS"
>It finishes on my back. It takes a handful of its sickly yellow jizzum and jams it down my throat.
>"That's right. So terrible. You'll be dead in a few years. But your sacrifice was worth it!"
>TFW, I didn't even get into Harvard.

Makes sense, I guess. Was worried for a second.

I watched that clip 5 minutes ago and I just now stopped laughing.
Oh my.

>digital teleprompter
>stalled
I can't think of any computer shit enough to freeze displaying text.

I dont' think he's HIV+. His reaction is one of total bafflement. Like he just read the telepromter say he killed his mom.

Somewhere they got confused that an HIV actitivist was himself HIV+.

look at the reaction on his face the moment he says it

if the teleprompter simply stalled he'd just looked down then paused, the way he did

Instead he instantly looked surprised as if to think wtf am i reading

This.
That is a total wait, what the fuck?

Aww, Johnny damage control has a VPN

The DNC just killed this actors sex life live for our laughs. I hope his $50 was worth it.

Everyone except me in this thread is fucking RETARDED.

His teleprompter stalled for a few seconds, you absolute simpletons.

>it was a joke that bombed
>he doesn't have HIV

I can't understand how you idiots can be so fucking retarded.

Daniel Driffin has been a HIV policy advisor and an "activist" for a long time now.

He has HIV.

He wasn't trying to tell a shitty joke.

The teleprompter failed.

Now that we have cleared that up, and you all see that you are retarded, can we get back to shitting on muslims and predicting the next terror attack please?

MORONS.

Nice satanic trips

>and helped lift the travel ban that prevented people with aids from entering the country
this is supposed to be a good thing?

thepridela.com/2016/07/clinton-campaign-announces-openly-hiv-positive-speaker-convention-video/

He is a gay black man guys, lets get real here.

Why would he make the face he made then, if he was just waiting for the teleprompter to continue?

What's the difference between HIV and AIDS ? HIV is the scientific name and AIDS is the street name for HIV?

Holy shit the DNC just refuses to stop failing.

The dude has HIV tho, so why would he be surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=cyueS_iwgoc

everything is gold, that guy is just reading a propaganda speech he never read before.

Might need some evidence for those beliefs faggot.
People who aren't autistic understand human expression and emotion.
That is full on "where the fuck did that come from" face.
With some training, you might live a normal life.

AIDS is the syndrome caused by HIV, which is a virus. You can have the virus for awhile before your body is shut down enough to be considered to have AIDS.

looks better than his hair

>Daniel Driffen
Most online sources from before the speech says he's living openly with HIV so I doubt that's what surprised him tbqh desu senpais.

Then he's retarded, too?
Why make that face then?
It gives the impression that he was reading the wrong script or something.

you can hear it in his voice that he never read that script

he was used and you can hear his sour being crushed as it happened. Not a joke.

Everything about this character looks like a walking lie. Told to dress and act and speak exactly like this. His personal life is now destroyed. Hope he votes Trump.

>2016
>pretending to have HIV+

>gay nigger aids
Jesus Christ demoshits

>Why would he make the face he made then, if he was just waiting for the teleprompter to continue?

Yes.

Ask yourself, what's more fucking likely, the teleprompter stalled on teh guy, or he doesn't have HIV and had no idea what he was there to talk about or was making a joke that wasn't a joke, even though news sites were reporting that "Daniel Driffin, a HIV activist will speak ant DNC" since fucking YESTERDAY, and his Twitter is all about fucking HIV, yet he somehow had no idea what he was there for or that he has HIV.

Sometimes you really worry me with how retarded you can be, Sup Forums.

Jesus Christ.

>Might need some evidence for those beliefs faggot.

you really are a fucking retard.

Check his LinkedIn, twitter and/or facebook.

Fuck me, you are stupid.

I think they just assumed he was positive because he's a gay black AIDS activist. But he's not

>digital source material

ok, buddy.

Whoever wrote his speech for him mixed up the words positive and negative lel

AIDS is the condition you have when the HIV has destroyed your immune system

They celebrate degeneracy.

Sorry faggot, we don't typically care about the disease that only affects fags and degenerates.

I'm not saying the teleprompter didn't stall, you fucking spastic. I'm asking why he made the face he made, when all he was doing was waiting for the teleprompter to move again.

You fucking retard.

>I was selected based on the work, and countless people believe that I would do this amazing opportunity Justice. I cannot believe it. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. I might be the first openly Black gay man living with HIV to deliver an address on #HIV #TasP #PrEP #MIPA #INCREASE #THRIVESS

Everything about this is just bizarre let's forget it ever happened.

it's faggot pox

How many other times has the prompter locked up during the convention? Oh just this once? hmmmmmmmmmm

when Hillary forces you to tell everyone u got da aids

JUST

Can we get a gif?