Office jobs are for lazy people

I really hate when someone working an office job tells me that their work is so hard. They just sit there in front of their computers writing emails, browsing the internet, drinking coffee and talking to their colleagues while I do hard manual labor all day. I also don't get why these lazy faggots get paid more than me when I do a real job and nobody would notice if people working office jobs just vanished. They don't even produce anything. The biggest joke is when these office faggots get sick leave for months because they are "burned out". Lol faggots. Have you ever heard about a burned out manual laborer? Thought so!

I work in an office. It's not hard. Anyone who says it is lies. I get paid to shitpost 40 hours a week

agree with tha that but it doesnt change anything

Does this mean we can dispel with the "rich people are rich because they work so much harder" meme?

I'd love to work outside if it paid the same. The jobs which pay the same as office jobs are usually pretty dangerous and/or remote.

>Office fags vanish
>Stock markets crash
>no one to answer emergency calls
>nothing on tv but static
>cant figure out why everything is falling apart because no internet

wew

Keep mowing my lawn tho Hans. You're keeping the fabric of society together.

Korea showin up what're you gonna do about it Adolf?

Because you're not paid by efforts you're paid by the results of profit. You don't make as much profit for a company as a white collar worker does.

Just because a job might be important doesn't necessarily mean its tough senpai.

sitting off your ass in an office is unironically harder than milling cardan shaft on cnc

Kill yourself, you poor betacuck hideous pleb.

OP said that nobody would notice if people working office jobs just vanished

I work in an office as a design engineer, making electrical circuits that end up being baked onto silicon.

Now, while it's not your normal office job, I still work 8 hours a day. And by work I mean actually work (type code/calculate stuff/draw schematics/draw layout/read papers about new shit that could be useful/etc, not spend 45 minutes of every hour chatting with colleagues about random shit, the next 10 minutes drinking coffee and read an email in the last 5 minutes.

> (OP)
>I work in an office. It's not hard. Anyone who says it is lies. I get paid to shitpost 40 hours a week
I have 45-70 hr work weeks as a sys admin with constant firefighting. Laborwise not hard at all, but it is very stressful at times.

>Waaaa I have no skills

>I'm a beaner-tier retard who prefers peasant work because I'm not smart enough to do anything else

Loser talk. DUMB loser talk.

Most white collar jobs are in an office though.A lot of those jobs are actually fairly intensive ,require in-depth knowledge of a subject, and carry a lot of responsibility.
If you were to narrow it down to middle management then I might agree, but a lot of those jobs are still necessary.

>Have you ever heard about a burned out manual laborer?
What is the Triangle Factory Fire

Fellow engineer here.

This is because most engineers are nerds with zero machiavellism.

Life is about getting ahead, not working. You should do the minimal amount of work required and spend the rest making friends and trying to get rid of your enemies. This is the best way to get ahead.

Once you're known as the "hard worker" your bosses will not promote you (they dont wanna lose you), and they will keep putting more and more shit on you.

I learned all this shit the hard way.

Now after regular job hopping I earn more money than anyone I know.

How much space does WSUS take up when it's fully synched on a local drive?

being a lawyer is pretty fucking hard and time consuming famalam