Drones will defend this

>drones will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3-zaTr6OUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

marveldrones don't read comics

>she

Did she actually shut spiderman up or we are missing the sick burn that came after?

>Spider-Man wants to talk shit.
At least they didn't fuck that up.

The writer had to clarify on their Twitter that SG's roommate is actually a woman since so nobody could tell whether it was a guy or girl

Spider-man and the rest of the avengers are being mind controlled at that point to be extra mean, so he says something not very nice.

Squirrel Girl then beats them all up.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>gaggle of Down's Syndrome afflicted troglodytes begin pestering the Avengers
>they can't figure out how to get rid of them nicely

>actually a woman

As opposed to what, you gender binary cis scum?

Tell me this isn't the art that's actually in the comic

Pic or never happened.

i could stomach most everything else about henderson's art if it weren't for the tiny soulless pupils

holy god the pupils

It all looks like that.

>It looks like the short bus dropped off the special-ed class at the avengers mansion by mistake again.

Why does Spider-Man flip 180 degrees?

The worst part is you could keep the head shape, body type, pronounced cheekbones, etc and in a competent artist's hands you would know it's a lady. Her face is based on fucking Janelle Monae. The problem is that the artist doesn't know how to draw different types of eyes or how to make subtle differences in body structure. Nancy has more masculine shoulders than Koi Boi and a rectangular torso. Even very masculine women aren't built that way.

>hatereading

Every time.

>shitty webcomic art
Do people pay for this?

*rolls eyes*

ugh, could you just, like... I mean can you like, just, ugh I cant even right now... could you just, like......NOT!?!?!?

This is so tumblr pandering it hurts
>Ethnically diverse and full of sexual minorities
>Main character still white straight woman
>Making it seem like good people are the enemy
>Trying to make a safe space

It's one of the better pages.

Not what?

So what's with the new SG comics? I take it that it's a different continuity or reboot or something from the main SG.

It's been nominated for an Eisner.

Literally happens after Spidey's "I--".

>And if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Deafening silence seems the best possible response.

oh my god

potato squirrel girl the biggest fucking mary sue ever

Always winning has been her schtick since her creation.
It's the least offending part about this comic

Fat Spiderman KEEEEEEEEK

It's such an easy joke, and they still fucked it up.

>superheros are super serious business you guys! don't you dare disrespect Spider-Man!
Who the actual fuck cares?

Wait, there's another girl in that left panel?

I actually wanted to check this series out until I saw the shittacular art. I had a tranny friend who got mad at me when I refused to read it because of the bad art. I don't talk to that person anymore.
Now I'm glad the art is shit, because it matches the writing.

>til dcucks are keeping squirrel girl alive

Nobody cares about that, you falseflagging fuck. It's the shit art and painfully unfunny execution of a really simple joke.

This was nominated for an Eisner.

please Drawfags make this but with OPM instead of Spidey...

Even though I don't mind violence at all, it always frustrates me when violence is the go-to move in these ''Grrll Power'' comics. But to be fair, violence is used in every comic and situation, regardless whether or not it's actually needed.

>potato squirrel girl the biggest fucking mary sue ever

That's the joke. That's the entire fucking joke.

Squirrel Girl has defeated both Doctor Doom and Thanos.

>Who the actual fuck cares?

It's a circlejerk thread user, this is Sup Forums's way. God forbid we discuss any comics we like.

Okay? Then why not talk about good comics or comic books that you like? Or is "raging" at bad comics easier than putting in the effort to find something good?

He probably just asked which one was Nancy.

So how the fuck has Ms. Marvel avoided all this tumblr pandering?

>people who will react to this with literally zero knowledge on the characters or context
I don't even like this book, but come on. You know you don't actually care.

Slut.

you only need if it if you lack talent or direction, ms marvel has had a good writer from the beginning and a solid direction they're taking her on

Good comics don't get replies. Look, just start a thread, try it yourself, then realize it won't happen and come back here to rage some more.

It only works as a joke if you acknowledge Squirrel Girl as a stupid character, THAT'S the joke, that Squirrel Girl could fight anyone but ends up defeating shit like Thanos off-panel.

This book absolutely doesn't acknowledge that SG is a dumb character and that why it fails.

heh

>, it always frustrates me when violence is the go-to move in these ''Grrll Power'' comics
What bothers me is that she resorts to violence for a perceived threat to her "safe space".
And it really bothers me that it's obvious that she and her group is totally out of her league with the Avengers.
So like, it's obvious to say "Sorry, but you're not ready" or something to that effect.
It's what any one would say.

But then the comic says that saying something so obvious and right is actually wrong and rude.

How could you ever understand what you like or how it works if you don't think about what you dislike or why things don't work? What worth is there in analysis if you refuse to reflect on that which displeases you? Why do you find Schadenfreude objectionable?

Or, more to the point, what do you hope to gain by complaining about complaints. At least the initial complaints have some form of merit: it's an affirmation of people's opinions on a work of art. What value does your chiding of these moans serve? What value is gained should your opinion that only positive feedback should exist be taken to heart?

She's canonically defeated Dr. DOOM AND Thanos. This seems like child's play. Just let her run the world already. It's easier...

The problem really isn't anyone jobbing or violence.
The problem is the blatant disregard for any of the characters, conventions of writing and fucking human decency.
SG and her friends look and act like they are mentally handicapped.
There is really nothing redeeming to be said for this trainwreck.

By being written and drawn by people who genuinely have something to say and like what they do.
Political pandering is the last resort of the talentless hack.
Ms.M has a clear direction, a set of developing characters you genuinely care for and actually good jokes.
Kamala is best in her own book. Squirrel Girl is best everywhere but.
In Wolverine she was a fun intermission, in New Avengers she is actually not the least sane person in the room, although genuinely funny at times and succeeding at delivering the same fucking jokes that flop on their faces and die in her own comic.

Yeah, it looks like Squirrel Girl is going to college in Innsmouth.

Further proof these kinds of awards are meaningless

The "unbeatable" thing was always such a shitty joke, I had no idea it played a part in the actual book, though it was just the title being cheeky. Welp, one more reason to keep away from the series.

what....What....WHAT?!

All in 26 seconds. The best writing.

DESTROY
E
S
T
R
O
Y

Unless your favorite writer/artist wins?

Because Ms. Marvel actually has a good writer and artist at the helm. I shudder to think what will happen when Wilson leaves the project.

but... at least give us a sick burn of some sort, don't be lazy.

Depends on who takes over, really.
I could see Ewing going bonkers in Jersey being a lot of fun.

>It's a "Sup Forums Gets Triggered by Squirrel Girl" episode

IA IA CTHULHU FTAGN!

So is Squirrel Girl half Deep One or something?

Don't forget to tune in for tonight's Leth episode.

The Thanos thing was meant as a joke, and as with most Thanos fights, it's likely he tripped over his own feet.
With Doom, he underestimated her and she filled his suit with squirrels, and which point, he just went "fuck this" and left.
Neither fight was quite the same beating the Avengers in under 30 seconds. This is just lazy writing and a failed attempt at an old joke.

>Spidey's mutated finger

What did she do this time?

Naw, that's an Earthworm Jim cameo.

Still lives? I don't know, never doubt power of bait.

>Modern Comics

This is what's wrong with these ultra-''liberal'' comics. Instead of helping people to understand what goes inside these characters' heads, they make them come of as hostile jerks who will shove their fist into whoever's mouth that they don't like.

What I like about Ms Marvel for example is that it isn't trying to pit muslims against everyone, but instead shows the everyday life of a ''normal'' person.

I wish this feminist boom blew over already, so we could have comics where different types of people and genders could work together, without constant blind rage and blame.

>you now realize that gwenpool is what squirrel girl should have been

You know it to be true

>That gif
Oh, I'm dying.

>so we could have comics where different types of people and genders could work together

Absolutely, there are zero comics right now that do that.

None at all.

Not one.

Actually, to be more specific, SJWs kept tweeting at her about how happy they were that she included a trans woman in the book and how progressive it was and yadda yadda

THEN she had to come out and say "No, she's not trans. She's just a regular woman."

>DCasuls will defend this

But that is actually kind of funny.

Kinda like asking a fat lady when the baby's due.

Come on, that's funny.
At least in and of itself. I don't know the context here.
But I want to read about the adventures of Toastman and Sikh Gains here.

Well yeah, the question is, are they Marveldrones, Squirrel Girl drones, or fans of this new shit?

Got the wrong webcomic writer.

>And it really bothers me that it's obvious that she and her group is totally out of her league with the Avengers.

Squirrel Girl's "thing" is that she can beat anyone. What was once a humorous running gag is now a fucking plot point.

>Making it seem like good people ae the enemy

Bitch where? Both in comic and in RL she's not facing inoccent bystanders.

>AAA WHY IS A CHARACTER WHOSE GIMMICK IS BASICALLY DEFEATING EVERYONE IS DEFEATING EVERYONE MARVELKEKS LOL MEME MEME MEME

Still the best hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3-zaTr6OUo

The context is that Dick Grayson (guy without the turban) is basically singing a Bond theme, partially to amuse himself (motherfucker was Batman, it's not like this is hard enough that he needs concentration), and partially to annoy his partner (guy in turban) which also amuses him.

Of course there is, and these people still keep complaining, and their voices seem to be much louder than others'. I just wish that these particular people could also enjoy the comics out there and understand that their blame game isn't the way to go if they want equality.

But remember, if you hate Squirrel Girl, you hate fun.

Then singing grossly out of tune and shoving in secondary considerations makes it even better.